Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Empty
PostSubject: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:21 am

I'm doing some research on this after last night when we had 7 in one game. I joined on Carl, Mal joined in on us, followed by Nixon and we ran for a bit. Then Wini, Darkker & Crossfire jumped in.

I mistakenly thought that since I joined on Carl, that the game would keep us together.

so I squaded up with Wini & Darkker. The next game we were on opposing teams.

Has anyone else found the answer to how we can keep two squads together?
Back to top Go down

Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 am

So let's say that there are 2 or more Squads of x30x playing is there a way to HEAR and TALK to all...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 am

I'm pretty sure if you set your VOIP setting to 'team' you can. Unfortunately you hear all the dopey randumbs too..

And +1 to Anderson for The Captain & Tennille (or however you spell that shit).. I laughed pretty hard!

Last edited by DarkkerDaze on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am

No muting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 am

MANIC wrote:
No muting?

si.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:37 am

Kinda dumb if you ask me, but I've also found that not a ton of people talk to each other. So we only really run the risk of annoying them by constantly talking.. Meh..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 am

I had a good time last night up to the point where i somehow got kicked off the server during a match. I tried to get back in but it wouldnt let me and thats the first ive ever seen of that. It was late so i just ended my night anyway so i hope Wini and Crossfire didnt think i ditched them. Unlike any COD game i dont mind playing against clannies for a match or so. I know one night we jumped into an empty server and had to split the teams for a match but got everyone together for the rest of the time. Dont remember who had that idea but maybe its something to try again. Randumbs filled in until it was a full lobby and stayed that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 am

No muting that I have seen.

Using team Settings I have not been able to hear anything.

Love this game. Frustrated with multiple squad issue.

Is there any way to organize this through Battlelog? Or is that only for PC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 am

Quote :
i dont mind playing against clannies for a match or so.

To be honest, when I am in a game with other 30's on the opposite side, I rarely see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 am

I messed around with Team chat last night since we had 2 squads. Unless my squad mates were silent (Nixon and Manic), I didn't hear anything. Wondering if anyone heard me?

We need to test a few games where we all run Team chat.

It was great yesterday having 6 of us on!

I also greatly enjoyed headshotting Darkker with my 870 shotgun/8x rifle scope/slug rounds as well as an almost game ending L96 Anderson headshot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 am

carlmuir wrote:
as well as an almost game ending L96 Anderson headshot!

Jerk! It's ok, I got a Saiga headshot on you as you rounded the corner. I still love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 am

I still don't understand why DICE even developed the code that allowed a squad to be split up on different teams. Hell I don't even understand why you would limit the amount of people you can play with to just squads of 4. Yes you can change VOIP to team but then you have to hear everyone on the team.

The party system and mics in BF3 are worse than in MW3, well IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am

Carl i could hear some of what you were saying but its just so choppy. BFBC2 comms wasnt that bad at all so i dont understand why this games chat is so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 am

I do not know about the PS3 servers but you can locate servers on the PC that have the team leveling feature disabled. This is the feature that splits us up onto different teams in order to balance the game. Under the search server area we may be able to find a bank of servers that have the team balancing feature turned off. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.   Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now that BF3 has gained a following: How to keep more than 4 30's on the same squad.
Page 1 of 1