Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Empty
PostSubject: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 am

Over the course of the evening there were three, count them....one, two, THREE full squads last night on at various times. Kagan, Fish, Wini, Obxj, Hugo, Carl, Spider and I, and the only one who regularly plays and was MIA was N8.

Had a great time with you guy (even on Metro, boooo). I stayed up WAY too late, but at Lvl 23, now have started to get squad perks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Bring on those perks cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 pm

I have not had a good night of BF3 time in a while, so last night was a great time. Except for that stinger lesson I had to teach myself... 0-8 sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm going to look into picking this up today. My time with MW3 has become very frustrating for varied reasons. I still love the game, but hoping to get better use of my time in BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:13 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
Over the course of the evening there were three, count them....one, two, THREE full squads last night on at various times. Kagan, Fish, Wini, Obxj, Hugo, Carl, Spider and I, and the only one who regularly plays and was MIA was N8.

Had a great time with you guy (even on Metro, boooo). I stayed up WAY too late, but at Lvl 23, now have started to get squad perks. Twisted Evil

Sorry I missed all the fun. Wifes birthday and we are out of town all weekend. Be back Monday. We will have to look at getting our own server to run 3 or 4 full squads. Put the squad leaders on team chat aNd coordinate team attacks on flags. Oh, I am all giddy thinking about that. Sorry, posting from my phone. Laters
BDN8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 pm

I hate to be the wet blanket here... but I gave BF3 a shot again last Thursday night. Eventually formed a squad of 4 (of which I was the originator) said our hellos decided on conquest map and clicked "Find a Game".

We get sent to a server and I start saying "Hey guys" and no one answered. Looked at the squad lists and sure enough, I was on one team and the other three of you were on the other. Tried to jump to other team to join you, no dice.

Until they fix this POS system of forming groups and playing together, I am out on this game. I think it has some cool features, but playing this game as a lone wolf sucks big time. If they ever fix this, let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 pm

I find that it is usually fixed by the next game, if you don't get to switch. Yeah it sucks. Still had a lot of fun last night though...at least it holds the squad together for all other games after its set.

Perhaps the problem of finding a squad of 6 like in mw3 was fixed by just throwing people into the first available game that could at least hold 3.

This many converts cant be wrong Hock...unless your talking to Vegas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I'm going to look into picking this up today. My time with MW3 has become very frustrating for varied reasons. I still love the game, but hoping to get better use of my time in BF3.

Ah, yes. Another convert to the darkside...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 pm

*as Mr. burns* EXCELLENT
Hope you come over. Two observations regarding BF3.
1. It puts you into the first available game even if not enough slots are available resulting in the squad breaking up onto both sides. This can be corrected the next game by switching sides or starting a new game from scratch and hosting. I think that will be the best if ee have more than one squad playing.
2. Chat can be choppy. If you are the one with you voice cutting in and out exit the squad and rejoin. It usually fixes the comm issue.

I hope to see more of you soon. BF3 reminds me of the laughs we had with BO instead of MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
BF3 reminds me of the laughs we had with BO instead of MW3.

Agreed. Except for voice chat in BF3, the reasons for cursing and swearing in MW3 just don't exist here.

Best game EVER for me personally was last night with Anderson. Anderson and I both finished with something like only 3 kills each BUT we finished top 2 on our team and top 4 overall.
Game was Conquest (Domination) and I simply drove one of the jeeps around with Anderson manning the .50 CAL on it. We just booted around the map capping flags over and over.

I realise that might not float some peoples boats (aka boring) but we were laughing our asses off most of the time.

There are plenty of times where the action is ape shit intense with close combat and people dying all around you as well though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 am

Dammit. I feel like I am missing all the fun! I am still traveling and won't be back for another few days. Glad you guys had some good fun last night. The chat does suck if it is chopping in and out. it is usally one guy and if he hops out and back in it has fixed the issue before.

If others are going to join I am totally down for playing CO-OP missions with them. I have only done the first couple. It is an easier way to learn the feel for the game, plus you can unlock extra weapons for use online in the multiplayer. Carl was nice enough to play some CO-OP with me when I first hopped on the BF3 partybus/funwagon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm

If they patch the coms so that they are clearer (a la near-Black Ops quality) and fix the match making so the guys and gals you squad up with are.......duh.... all on the same team and squad, I very well may sell MW3 and never look back. Oh and nerf the USAS-12. Smile

Love live BF3!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:20 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
If they patch the coms so that they are clearer (a la near-Black Ops quality) and fix the match making so the guys and gals you squad up with are.......duh.... all on the same team and squad, I very well may sell MW3 and never look back. Oh and nerf the USAS-12. Smile

Love live BF3!

I keep getting torn up by the USAS-12 with frag, is that damn thing like a short range high fire rate noob tube or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Good question Jeff...that thing is deadly. Last night, it was like I got blasted from 100 in game feet away. One F'in shot...WTF!

Although, I was tired and getting a bit cranky. Perhaps I was sleeping... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 am

There's a fair bit of complaints on the main forums regarding the U-Ass with frag rounds and it being overused. It does high damage and has a very long range for a shotty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Frag Rounds? Oh, that explains why the shot guns sound like an explosion....duh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:03 pm

I hate that damn shotty. It needs to go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Agreed. I got killed by this shotgun on the Damavand Peak @ A by a guy sitting on top of the spawn builidng! No shotgun, regardless of ammo, should be 1 shot lethal at 100+ yds. Might as well have a rapid fire RPG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 am

Woot! I too was surprised at the turn-out on Friday night. I hope this game turns to corner when it comes to clan involvement. SOunds like we are almost there. I was worried abotu Fish not sticking around after what seemed like a frustrating first couple of games, but I saw him on when he was on luck yesterday.

Had a great time on the Horseshoe island. I also had Anderson driving around with the buggy. The low kill high rank games are fun in and of themselves.

Hock! We are having this problem as well. Usuallty we set up a plan while in the lobby a head of time. This negative aspect I think is workable since it is easy to switch teams, even if in the middle of a game. Bummed to see you go, but I can certainly see how this is so frustrating since if we join together then most would hope to play together.

I had no idea about the Com issue. Sunday I had such bad coms I gave up on trying to talk to people. Next time I will back out of the squad and try again and see if that fixes it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm

I love going 1-2 and being #2 or 3 on the points list. It lends a certain sense of satisfaction that you can supply/heal/cap and get enough assists to be top of the list and not have to be a killing machine (although that helps too!).

Anyone know how to see the results of games from several days back? I went 25-5 or something ridiculous on Wake Island and at least wanted a screen cap for the "I Love Me" file.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Can't you use the battlelog for that???
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Wow... Listening to you guys makes me want to get a PS3. It's incredibly hard to get a full squad playing together on the Xbox. Although we don't seem to have the Com issues that the PS3 has. Sounds like you guys are having a blast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:05 pm

BigDaddySn0w wrote:
Wow... Listening to you guys makes me want to get a PS3. It's incredibly hard to get a full squad playing together on the Xbox. Although we don't seem to have the Com issues that the PS3 has. Sounds like you guys are having a blast!

Don't be too fooled though. There are about 5 of us as regulars and a few off and on (I assume when they are tired of pulling their MW3 hair out). It just happens we are usually on around the same times.

I have also made a few random mic'd up friends on BF3 who are on (thinking Eskabah, Castle (old clannie) and a couple of others) that sometimes round out the squad.

Even 2-3 guys on together makes world of difference though in our own squad, just to shoot the shit and also communicate during the game.

It is slowly growing though as people give BF3 a chance. It suits our communication, teamwork and old man reflexes / bad connection styles though Wink

Bigdaddysnow shall hereby be known as INFORMER. If you have to wiki my lame nickname for him, you are probably too young to be in the clan! Of course it might actually be where his gamer tag came from too...all Canadian clannies should get it immediately if you also remember Maestro Fresh Wes and let your backbone slide!
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:16 pm

carlmuir wrote:
BigDaddySn0w wrote:

Don't be too fooled though. There are about 5 of us as regulars and a few off and on (I assume when they are tired of pulling their MW3 hair out). It just happens we are usually on around the same times.

I have also made a few random mic'd up friends on BF3 who are on (thinking Eskabah, Castle (old clannie) and a couple of others) that sometimes round out the squad.

Even 2-3 guys on together makes world of difference though in our own squad, just to shoot the shit and also communicate during the game.

It is slowly growing though as people give BF3 a chance. It suits our communication, teamwork and old man reflexes / bad connection styles though Wink

Bigdaddysnow shall hereby be known as INFORMER. If you have to wiki my lame nickname for him, you are probably too young to be in the clan! Of course it might actually be where his gamer tag came from too...all Canadian clannies should get it immediately if you also remember Maestro Fresh Wes and let your backbone slide!

LOL... That's exactly where the name came from. Victim of being the only white dude on my college basketball team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Between the 30s and friends of 30s, we can typically make a 4 man squad most evenings. It's a hoot. Aside from the annoyances in the party system (breaking up a squad), the only other downside is the voice. Purportedly, that's getting addressed

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/328257/dice-working-on-battlefield-3-ps3-voice-chat-problems/

http://www.respawnaction.com/latest-news/2011/12/2/dice-addressing-bf3s-voice-chat-issues-on-ps3.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night   Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic BF3 30 Clan record last night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next