Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Hey BF3 peeps!!

Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 pm

You might be seeing me soon!! After tonights garbage that is MW3, I don't know how much more I can take! I guess I have to pick which nights to play if I want to win and be able to get kills. Honestly, this is the worst COD to date in my opinion. I just worry if I pick it up I wont have the same play times as everyone. Sorry for the rant and if I do make it over, hope you guys are willing to show me the ropes.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

We'll be glad to have you! There's beginning to be enough people to play with that there's "typically" somebody on to play with.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:36 pm

I am on 11 PM EST most nights. I try to get on earlier...but not always able to.

Crossfire is also on about that time. I find I play with him a few times a week.

I play with Nate, but probably should not since he makes me stay up too late.

I played wtih Kagan this week a few times, but he got off not too long after I got on.

There is usually someone on at some point. 2 guys works surprisingly well as long as you stick together and do callouts.

Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Another one for the ranks. Make sure to hop on battlelog when you pick it up.

I'm on around 9-11 est time....I have that whole wife/work in the morning thing going on...so over rated... Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Come on over. The water is fine. We will show you the ropes. First bit of advice is to stay the hell away from TDM or Rush. They blow goats.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

+1, thinking about picking it up as well.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Yeah, I'm not so much a late nighter on the weekdays, have to get up at 5:30 am. Weekends are another story. Couple nights a week I'm able to play around 4-7 pm EST. Anyway, I'll let you guys know if I do pick it up.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 pm

With all these new people saying they are going to pick up the game...the chanting rituals must be working...and Wini must have found a goat. Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

I played BFBC2 and I thought it was decent, but I'm having a tough time having any fun with BF3. I run for 2 minutes to get killed by a sniper, repeat.

I'm going to give it another try...but I'm not very optimistic.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am

When we all first bought the game...only a few were playing. We can actually hold squads now and it makes it so much more enjoyable. Just be patient enough to learn the maps, and take the hits from the guys that have a head start.

I get more joy out of destroying choppers, tanks, and mines than I ever did in the twitch fest. Not that MW3 is not fun...it is, but this is just different. Look forward to having you on BF3.

Just look below...do these stats look like a guy who does not get his ass kicked a lot? Still fun though...

Last edited by Kagan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 am

I only really get killed by snipers now if I stay in one place too long. Gotta keep moving and run in packs to have someone watch your back.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 am

I am usually on 7-10est, be prepared to get you ass handed to you for about 8-10hrs of gameplay but it gets much much better. Throw out medic and ammo kits for extra points, ride shotgun on tanks choppers for extra points. Use the AT mines for mega points on noobs. As for the snipers If I get killed 2 times I go someplace else, conquest is great as there is lots of room and routs to get there, TDM not so much.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

Also, use grenades to take out those mines. They are worth a lot of points upon destruction. For example, last night I had like 800-1000 points in games which translates into REALLY easy points (4 of those ribbons in one game is 800 points).

Speaking of easy, I used recon last night with the beacon. I'd parachute in, take out 1 or 2, get shot, and repeat. Basically, I harassed the shit out of them on the Hilltop flag. A few times, I landed right behind these guys...had me laughing...

I'm thinking it's a great tactic for ranking up the Recon. My .02
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 am

Ahhh, good times last night with Wini, Crossfire, Kagen, Fishboy. I definetely like tanks. Its my little niche I am trying to develop. We won almost every game we played and were working well as a team. Plus I was laughing as I kept running people over in the jeep.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Whoa wait, what? They have splatter kills in BF3?
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Yup. Its very satisfying to hear someone get crushed beneath the treads of my tank or the wheels of my jeep. Sometimes there is even a little bump.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Roadkills are second only to knife kills in terms of satisfaction. Smile
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Man, do I have to stay up that late to hang with you lads? I'm usually done by 10 or so although Fish and I did fairly well last night.
    I've got the PP-19 (same PP90-M1 from MW3) unlocked finally after 2 hours on the Karkand map and I gotta say its pretty damn nice.

And yeah, going after roadkill in the jeep or buggy as they go like stink and can handle the off-road quite well. It does help that they have .50 cal's mounted on the backs too I guess!
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Vegas- Yep. last night I was run over by a jeep. I also am commonly crushed by a tank as I try to stick it with C4. Just come one over for crying out loud.

Kagan, I agree with the mine destroys. One nade can take out 3 or more. Good for a ribbon. Had 3 ribbons in one game last night for destroying mines. Agreed easy 600 points and well worth the nade toss/rocket round which I usualy hold on to like gold.

Running support behind a N8 tank is good fun. Baed on how long he has been playing he is good. He can drive and shoot at the same time, which is more than I can boast. My best game last night was the match where I followed the tank around watching for infantry/engineers. I was able to find the guys cowering in the corners as the tank pinned them down. 17 kills I think and MVP ribbon. Also added to firepower of tank by shooting my rockets. May be a better value to run with repair tool...

I cant seem to kill anyone with a nade. It really only works well to get the bad guy to run out from where they are hiding so you can shoot them. Feels like I am flushing birds...
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Infantry support works very well with a tank. A tank solo is dead meat. A tank supporting and reinforcing dismounted infantry is a deadly combo. I didn't rack up many kills in the tank, but damn I had them pinned down all over the place allowing Wini to go kill them. Plus the infantry spot and keep the engineers from putting too many rockets in my ass. On the flip side I can keep vehicles and tanks from overrunning the infantry. The grapeshot round for the tank is not very good. I was blasting infantry with it, but it wasn't as easy to shotgun them with it as it should have been. I think I will go back to my guided rounds for the tank. I will have the SOFLAM unlock for the tank next and we can really have a nasty time.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Well I went out and picked BF3 up today, too bad damn PSN is down. Anyway, hope to get some games in this weekend with you guys! I apologize ahead of time for my noobness that will accompany me, and all my questions I'll be asking like a 5 year old!
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:54 pm

No worries. Ask away. there is a ton to learn and a lot of little tricks to pick up. Way more than MW3. Did you get the limited edition with the Karkand maps? If you don't have the maps when the game goes to a new map you will get dropped from the server if you don't have that map pack. I recommend starting as a engineer on conquest maps and get your points from capping flags, spotting enemy with the select button and hopping in as a gunner on jeep/tank/helicopter. looking forward to seeing you online. The campaign is awesome if PSN is down BTW.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Great, thanks N8. I actually didn't get the special addition, but if all goes well I'll probably get the maps.
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Welcome to BF3 DTH!

Agreed, ask away. I look forward to getting some games in with ya
    Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks Kagan! Same here!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Hey BF3 peeps!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!!
    Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next