Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Hey BF3 peeps!!

Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage

Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 pm

I see a copy of BF3 in my hands tonight....
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Woohoo, more noobs I can struggle along with!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 pm

I like the game, i just felt like a fucking moron asking a million questions last night. I will stick with it and just try and play with you guys as getting into matches on MW3 and the 500 fucking people in the 30. I swear if you leave to take a leak anymore your spot is filled, its cool and all but I like to play with the group not as a lone wolf all the time.

see you guys on again tonight, I hope, if not I am off all day sunday and tomorrow night i can log some time.

i think my biggest issue is just figuring out the controls and what guns go with what! I was sniping last night, and I DO NOT SNIPE!!! hahahah

thanks for your patience last night, that was another thing in my frustration, the com, it was like MW3, i felt like i was at BK ordering shit and the mic was cutting out over and over and over. I thought anderson said AND THEN? AND THEN? AND THEN? HAHAHAHAHA
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Rif, you can't be half as annoying as I was when I started. I played an entire game yelling "I just want to see someone before I get shot". You really gotta slow down in this game.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Nixon and Rif on BF3? Guess all our constant nagging has worked... Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:15 pm

I just want to blow shit up with RPGs and tanks!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:18 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
    I played an entire game yelling "I just want to see someone before I get shot".

Truth. Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 pm

I learned last night playing single player, you gotta be easy and smooth with the right thumbstick. I have sensitivity all the way up (still slow I might add) but if you look one direction and hit the button to hard, the freakin guy does a 360! I was running into walls all over the place last night.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Ive had BF3 for like a month, just have not ventured online really till last night. Not being able to get a match in MW3 pissed me off and I could not stand it.

I will learn to love it, I loved Medal of Honor on the PS3 and this feels like it could be that, when I give it the time that is..

See ya on BF3 sooner than later
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:41 pm

You can still run-n-gun on BF3 but it takes a little while to learn maps (much larger) and unlock some better weapons. Some shotguns are deadly and some smgs also. I am starting to run around more and more. And if you really like run-n-gun then play TDM, smaller maps and 12 on 12 action, lots of people to shoot at. I love my 1911 w/ suppressor, tons of kills with that little pistol.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

So who's gonna be on Saturday during the afternoon?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm

I will be Manic, probably say 12-5 my time!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Kool...let's see if we can get 2 more
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Definitely
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:36 pm

lilrif wrote:
    I like the game, i just felt like a fucking moron asking a million questions last night.

Dont worry about that. The group that plays now has zero problem answering questions. We want you to know instead of getting pissed off and wondering.

lilrif wrote:
    i think my biggest issue is just figuring out the controls and what guns go with what! I was sniping last night, and I DO NOT SNIPE!!! hahahah

thanks for your patience last night, that was another thing in my frustration, the com, it was like MW3, i felt like i was at BK ordering shit and the mic was cutting out over and over and over. I thought anderson said AND THEN? AND THEN? AND THEN? HAHAHAHAHA

I think sniping in this game is better since IMHO it actually works like it is supposed to (or how I imagine it would)

Coms=frustration. Some nights it is fine. Then other nights I cant hear shit. N8 says that you can back out of a squad on the respawn screen and then get back in and the coms will get better.

Nixon wrote:
    I see a copy of BF3 in my hands tonight....
    Sweet. Look forward to seeing you on. Keep in mind you have the register with EA and then with Battlelog... It is kinda of a pain.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:42 pm

See my other thread. I'm going to have LOTS of questions after I pickup the game tomorrow.

First, question. I need some peeps to play with. If I'm not on your friend list, and you have room on yours, will you shoot me an invite? I would like to get in some game time with fellow clannies.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Hmm..not sure if you are Chris.

I'll check it tonight. Hopefully on around 9 est.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Kagan wrote:
    Hmm..not sure if you are Chris.

I'll check it tonight. Hopefully on around 9 est.

Cool, will be on MW3 2nite. Will pickup BF3 tomorrow from Wallyworld so will be on tomorrow night.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Second/third questions.

How do clans work? How do I get on a squad/team with fellow clannies in game?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Chris I think you are on mine still.

There is the BF3 for OB thread that has a lot of stuff on it as far as game play ideas. The long and the short of it is give the game 10 hours of play time to get used to the way the guns shoot. During that time Play engineer so you can blow up tanks with rockets. OR play assault so you can throw down heal packs for XP. Play SLOWLY. Hide behind cover. If you run down the middle of the road you will die and hate it.

Start playing Conquest. The game is slower and the spawns are predictable.

Inviting people and joining thier game is pretty straight forward. You will not have a problem with that.

The bummer is when you get into a match and you are on different Squads. Sometimes we will end up on different teams. The fix is easy once you know how to do it.

We have been taking over Hotel Squad as the default squad. There is a way to "leave Squad" and then select Hotel Squad.

If you end up on the other team you can switch teams in the Squad Menu in the middle of the game to our team.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Let's do this!! I played solo and wasn't to bad, got in alot of tanks and jeeps! Tried a chopper and crashed in the landing zone haha! Pretty fun though, but I'm still not a fan of the controls(look sensitivity).
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 am

Well 1 night in for BF3 and overall i had a good time. Yes for sure the comms suck and i apologize to Wini,Anderson,Fish,BigDaddy,Crossfire,Death-Threat for being so quiet.I was a little overwhelmed with everything. Im so lost on the maps and where everything is but i started getting the hang of the game by the end of my late night. I had a few high 3000 point games and finished 2nd in one match just before logging off. Its similar to BFBC2 in controls but the types of maps are way different IMO. After i tweaked my settings i started to get some kills but most of all i got to blow some shit up. I love killing vehicles. I ran recon in BFBC2 and i could snipe with the best of them but i dont see myself using that class as much in this game.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 am

I second that Nixon, had some fun last night and a few decent games, coms are kinda bad and when we were playing with Wini and Anderson, there wasn't much to say because they were throwing out tips to us and what not and well, we don't know the maps yet. All in all I think I'm starting to like this game already.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am

Wini...

Please post in the Noobs thread on the art of forming a squad
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:56 am

Listen up all that post on this thread... should this thread be merged with NOOBS?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
    After i tweaked my settings i started to get some kills but most of all i got to blow some shit up.

Care to share your tweaks? I am going to REALLY need some help with this game!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey BF3 peeps!!   Hey BF3 peeps!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey BF3 peeps!!
    Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next