Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Taking the plunge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Taking the plunge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 am

I'd +1 ya FDB...but there seems to not be a Rep Meter...boo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 am

What loser removed the rep meter?

(I'd better watch my tongue...Banhammer Monday is only 5 days away)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:41 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
What loser removed the rep meter?

(I'd better watch my tongue...Banhammer Monday is only 5 days away)

It's because your avatar now has your kid instead of 2 hot Eagles cheerleaders!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 am

I like BF3 but hate it at the same time. The knifing if badass. I wish MW3 had that type of knifing.

I feel like I'm playing Solo when I play BF3 even when I'm with a group. I can't hear anyone. It's not static or anything just pure silence. How can you play as a team like that? We had 6 or 7 people in a server the other day and I turn around and everyone is gone. No telling how long they had been gone. But apparently they desided to regroup or something and I couldn't hear anyone so I got left behind.

I was going to play BF3 last night but chose to play MW3 instead because I didn't want to play in silence for 2 nights in a row. Right now I feel like MW3 is more team oriented. At least I can hear people.

Only 4 members per squad? That sucks donkey balls!

I play TDM better than I do anything else so far. No combat training or atleast flight school so that you can learn how to fly without being in a game. Boooo!!

I'm frustrated as hell with both F-N games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm

carlmuir wrote:

It's because your avatar now has your kid instead of 2 hot Eagles cheerleaders!

Good point...mah bitches are back <-----
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I like BF3 but hate it at the same time. The knifing if badass. I wish MW3 had that type of knifing.

I feel like I'm playing Solo when I play BF3 even when I'm with a group. I can't hear anyone. It's not static or anything just pure silence. How can you play as a team like that? We had 6 or 7 people in a server the other day and I turn around and everyone is gone. No telling how long they had been gone. But apparently they desided to regroup or something and I couldn't hear anyone so I got left behind.

I was going to play BF3 last night but chose to play MW3 instead because I didn't want to play in silence for 2 nights in a row. Right now I feel like MW3 is more team oriented. At least I can hear people.

Only 4 members per squad? That sucks donkey balls!

I play TDM better than I do anything else so far. No combat training or atleast flight school so that you can learn how to fly without being in a game. Boooo!!

I'm frustrated as hell with both F-N games.

I agree with all of this (except everyone went somewhere else and left me behind, that has not happened but considering how bad the comms are in the game I could see this happening easily). Maybe I need to tweak the in game options to make chat louder cause when I change it on my headset it doesn't really work cause I have to turn the game volume all the way down.

I am hopeful that IW will get their shit together very very soon and fix MW3, since last Friday the connections have been the worse I've seen so far. So for now I will continue to split my time between the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:41 pm

@ The1. We did pull out to regroup. I even hopped into your squad to tell you, but wasn't getting any answer from you so I wasn't sure if your headset was on. We spammed you with invites, but in experience it is very hard to see the invites pop up when you are balls deep in the middle of a game. Not sure why you are having silence. I can usually hear 2 out of the 3 other guys in a squad. There always seems to be 1 guy that cuts in and out on the voice chat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Nate said we pulled out. Tee hee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:27 pm

You should ALWAYS stay in and finish.

Unlike me who will leave to jump in with a few guys.....the more the merrier.....????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm

carlmuir wrote:
You should ALWAYS stay in and finish.

Unlike me who will leave to jump in with a few guys.....the more the merrier.....????

We exited the lobby after the game due to an entire squad of Lvl 45s. We don't quit, even if we're getting our butts whooped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Ive been having issues with the chat sound level as well. I have just been turning down the game sound on my headphones to compensate but i remember seeing volume controls in the options icon so ill try that later.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:39 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
@ The1. We did pull out to regroup. I even hopped into your squad to tell you, but wasn't getting any answer from you so I wasn't sure if your headset was on. We spammed you with invites, but in experience it is very hard to see the invites pop up when you are balls deep in the middle of a game. Not sure why you are having silence. I can usually hear 2 out of the 3 other guys in a squad. There always seems to be 1 guy that cuts in and out on the voice chat.

I could hear everyone in the lobby before we entered the game. Anderson was even saying how clear I sounded like back in Black Ops. Darkker and I never could hear each other the whole time that we were playing together. I noticed that someone else jumped in the lobby at one time but I never heard them. I even turned my mic off and back on thinking that it may have went off somehow, but nothing changed. I never saw the invites. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 pm

When I played with The1 I could not hear him and he could not hear me, but anderson could hear us both. Weird. Sometimes the coms are crystal clear. Most of the time they are crappy. I hope the update they promised fixes it some.

FBD- SPM is more important than KDR in this game I think. Soon I will go even...maybe... Honestly in this game I dont care as much since some games I will go .5 and have a great time regardless.

That being said, I think with your play style you would fit great in BF3 and would likely run a KDR that reflects your skill level since lag is not nearly the factor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Just went to buy it and it is 60 bucks again......I am now going to wait until it goes back on sale as it was only 39 last week.....brutal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Stream- I ordered mine from EA directly on a deal. $35 for the game. 40 shipped. It did not come with the DLC so in the end it was still $55. BUT I SAVED $5!!!!

Worth every penny for me. I still look at the MW3 Hardened Edition box and feel buyers remorse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Stream- I ordered mine from EA directly on a deal. $35 for the game. 40 shipped. It did not come with the DLC so in the end it was still $55. BUT I SAVED $5!!!!

Worth every penny for me. I still look at the MW3 Hardened Edition box and feel buyers remorse...

Ditto and ditto. I wish I could cancel Elite and get a prorated amount back. Hell, I wish I could sell my elite access. Even for the extra DLC I paid for, I'm not sure I'll ever go back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm

My MW3 is actually out on loan....

I plan on picking it back up at some point though, because for a 100 bucks I'm sure enough going to get some damn use out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge   Taking the plunge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the plunge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2