Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The wait is over... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The wait is over...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The wait is over... Empty
PostSubject: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 am

I'll be getting the game today. See you ruffians online!. Where the hell is n8 and winicott!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 am

Woohoo!! See you online for some noob action Vegas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 am

Yea we'll see how I do lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 am

I do terrible but instead of frustration, it's still fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 am

Well...since you guys are two I see almost every afternoon maybe we should get a plan about Conquest.

Maybe...and this will probably result in loses at first...we should concetrate on just 1 or 2 flags and that's it. No running out into the street...no fancy high-karate...just 'Capture and Defend'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 am

My wife is picking it up for me as I type. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:51 am

Woot, two more to the ranks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am

Vegas and Fireman - BF3 Cher's

I think you're going to have a good time. The voice chat is apparently being patched next week and we just need to work on the matchmaking and getting in as a squad (or two) on the same team.

Stick with it for a while, play with the other x30x and ask lots of questions and we will see you guys online!

You might want to also consider some Co-op to get a feel for the game plus you get the added bonus of being able to unlock some weapons for multiplayer (including arguably the best semi-auto sniper rifle in the M39 (actually our beloved MK14)).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 am

I'm definitely down for some CO OP! I haven't been able to get 1 game in yet, randoms always quit out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 am

So Carl...

What say you of my PLAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 am

I can probably do Thursday or Friday, Death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 am

MANIC wrote:
So Carl...

What say you of my PLAN

Looks good although you'd probably want to stick TOGETHER with the newer players as a squad and not have everyone all over the map. Select one guy to kind of decide where to go and the rest follow.

I personally try to cap all 3 flags and then if we are losing a flag, I usually run towards that one to reclaim it. Rince and repeat.

As far as if they want fast action, might be better playing Rush as I find the action can be more intense at times. Rush is basically Demolition where one team attacks and one team defends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 am

Stick with it is the major key. This game has a huge learning curve. You'll be starting with inferior equiped weapons and it will take time to get used to the massive maps. Once you get rolling its a damn good time. No lag or garbage hit detection. Comms are not the greatest but is going to be patched soon and EA keeps it word not like IW/Activision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 am

You guy will learn quickly that vehicles especially tanks/ifv are the key to winning any match especially playing conquest. Choppers are high on the list as well but you dont see them every map. Jets forget it IMO they dont decide much of anything. Fun if you want to act out your dream of being a "Top Gun" but wont get you alot of points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

Some of the starting weapons are actually very good as well.

Assault : M416 after a few levels, M16A3 (burst fire I think)
Support : M27 IAR (like an assault rifle), M249 after a few levels
Engineer : M4A1, Scar H after a few levels
Recon : starting rifles kind of suck, great M39 in Co-op though (MK14) that you can even slap a red dot on and go assault rifle style. Still one hit kill to head, 2 hit kill in body.

All classes : 870 MCS shotgun is great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Can't wait. Prolly gonna pick up an actual headset today too, instead of my shitty bluetooth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Great. I can't wait to see you yahoos on BF3. The headset will make a great difference with the game. The bluetooth just doesn't cut it because of the sounds. Believe it or not I won't be on BF3 tonight. I have a date with Rif for a couple of hours. I promised him I would blow the dust off of my MW3 disk, pop it in, and let him teach me the ways of the javelin. If the connection is true shit or he stands me up, I'll jump back onto BF3.

Getting into a party can take some time. There were 6 clannies playing Seine crossing last night when I logged in. I sat in the queue wating for an open spot for over 15 mins. It let me in on the next game so a little patience can be required to get into the right team with your clanmates. I am down for the CO-OP. I keep mentioning it, but all I seem to do is play multiplayer. I need a teammate to play with that wont keep quitting like the damn randoms do so I can finish some of the levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 pm

BTW Vegas. Bout damn time. You have been building the hype for weeks now. You promised that you would kick ass in a helicopter so now is your chance to prove it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 pm

First day im gonna play and Nasty Nate is gonna be absent? Bah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:36 pm

sucks to your bf3!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Oh yah game on guys !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Well,Darkker just laughed his ass off at my jet flying skills.I thought I was doing good til I seen water.Yea I crashed and burned. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Is ANYONE positive KD on BF3? Looks like you are all negative. I know...stats, schmats, blah, blah, blah...I HATE dying and hate going negative even more. Looks like it's kinda tough to have good stats, amirite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Is ANYONE positive KD on BF3? Looks like you are all negative. I know...stats, schmats, blah, blah, blah...I HATE dying and hate going negative even more. Looks like it's kinda tough to have good stats, amirite?

I am (barely!). I started out around .7 ish and have slowly worked my way back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Most of my deaths come from a large crappy tube tv as opposed to some clear plasma tv. Hard to spot guys at long range when they are one large pixel blob.

It's also hard to consistently get out of "CoD mode" where you think you can run around and Rambo everyone yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wait is over...   The wait is over... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wait is over...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next