Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Empty
PostSubject: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 am

has anyone got one of these shit i knew I was gunna be rusty coming back but I seem to have found that uncanny habit of killing someone keep looking keep looking turn around to look the other way ahhhh damn it shot in the back
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 am

Punctuation Dave, it does a body good.....

And don't worry, happens to me all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 am

Yea that happens to me alot to I figured it was just me tho, and my slow reflexes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 am

dave it will all get better in time ,just keep shooting bud

carl you just made me actually spit the mouthfull of coffee over my desk reading your reply

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 am

@ Carl. This one is for you buddy. lol!
ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL 11657110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Perhaps Dave is a discipple of William Faulkner. He's using the stream of consciousness technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Get behind something before you turn around. I watched a couple guys play who were in the 3:1 KDR range and I noticed they definately use the landscape to thier advantage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 pm

lord mills wrote:
Get behind something before you turn around. I watched a couple guys play who were in the 3:1 KDR range and I noticed they definately use the landscape to thier advantage...
I use that method whenever i can as well as trying to reload behind an object or going prone to reduce being seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 pm

It happens all the time. I enjoy when two come out at the same time. Kill the first one. Go to reload and get killed by the second one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:52 pm

My biggest mistake is I see someone round a corner or go in to the opening, and I can't get my sights on them so I come out after them and start shooting. Someone else is just off to the side and starts shooting me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Happens to me all the time and it's frustrating as hell!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

My problem is getting knifed in a doorway before I can knife them these kids have wicked fast reflexes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 am

It's annoying to play against kids with wicked fast reflexes.. I tend to try to corner camp than but I suck at camping it apparently..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:04 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Perhaps Dave is a discipple of William Faulkner. He's using the stream of consciousness technique.

Certainly hope he's not drinking like Faulkner...

Perhaps Dave should just never stop running...just don't turn around. I swear some people must play like that...run and gun to the extreme. Lightweight and Marathon...haulin' ass just stabbing people as they go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:08 pm

^^^I've tried it...I just get shot faster^^^ Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL   ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANTI TURN AROUND SPELL
Page 1 of 1