Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Thoughts on these?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm putting a red dot on an Arsenal AK.

What do you guys think of these? Hate'um, like'um, don't give a shit...please share. Very Happy

I'm not going out and buying a Trijicon or Eotech...so we can skip that part...
Although the Zombie Stopper Bio-hazard ridicule would be nice.
http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/sights/xps2Zombie

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-Green-Interchangeable-Reticle/dp/B000GEWB4S

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-TRS-25-1xRed-Riflescope/dp/B00200E0HM/ref=pd_sim_sg_1
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Primary Arms makes a wonderfully durable and accurate red dot for a resonable price. It is a clone of the Aimpoint M68 Close combat optic . I have one on a 7.62 X 51 for shits and giggles and it has always held zero and been very reliable. I would recommend one if you don't want to get up into the Trijjicon/Aimpoint/Eotech price range.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Somehow I knew you would be the first N8. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:01 pm

MY bro has a primary arms red dot and loves it. It's fairly inexpensive and durable.

I've had the 1x28 bushnell. It's fine, but there are much better optics that are more durable. If you really want it, let me know b/c I do get a discount through my gun club on them. I think I paid $50 or so for mine.

The only other optic that we have is this 1-4x Bushnell on my bride's AR:

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=221159069&sellerid=31641884

It's nice, we don't use the lighted reticle. She runs 1x when she does CQB classes while the 4x gives you enough magnification inside of 500 yds.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Heres the one I have.
https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_MultiReticle_Red_Dot_Sight_p/pam3m.htm

100 bucks is a decent price and you can't beat it for a good reliable optic that will handle the beating on an AK. You'll have to get a side mount rail for your AK. Stay away from NCstar, Barska, and other air soft bullshit or you'll be sorry once that recoil throws off your zero. You can get the factory blems for about 40$ and they work too.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:09 pm

this may work for you also.
https://www.primaryarms.com/PA_Micro_Dot_Midwest_Industries_MDM_Bundle_p/md06-fslash-mdmbundle.htm
If you are just looking for the red dot without the different reticles you can get the primary arms red dot for @70.00
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:14 pm

aw man...the title left me disappointed...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:55 am

hoffyguns wrote:
aw man...the title left me disappointed...
Agreed. I was going a totally different way with the topic title. cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:34 am

Completely underwhelmed and a giant 'meh'
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 am

What did you expect, a picture of my nuts?
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am

And to the rest of ya...thx for the input guys!
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Perhaps N8 or Anderson (forgot who has it) can post the amusing argument for NOT putting optics on an AK.

Your Arsenal is way nicer than my Romanian, and I chose to not put optics on it. Something about keeping that weapon simple was appealing to me. I boresighted it and right out of the box had 5 inch groups at 100, which is not bad. I was consistently hitting torso sized target at 200 with the irons from the beginning too.

Now those results on my AR would have me in tears, but on the AK, it was acceptable to me. I bought that gun to saw someone in half at 40 yards if needed. I have the AR to pick them off 200+, and a 30-06 with a 4-12x Leupold for anything longer.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Would not have been anywhere near here if I suspected a picture of Anderson's nuts.
Thoughts on these? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEbILxs6pAVta2S5WDVcQA1qWjFgEPxQ3ROa7E8veYF-Y-kLCLKg
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey man, nice nuts.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Nice salty nuts. Mmm...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

Thoughts on these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these?   Thoughts on these? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these?
Page 1 of 1