Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I'm addicted to partying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm addicted to partying  Empty
PostSubject: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:34 am

what's up clannies? ever since I've become a member of the big 30 I've been having a blast runnin and gunnin with you all. ive come to the point now where I really don't like playing solo that much any more. thanks alot guys hehe lol Smile also I was wondering if you guys who do not have me on your friend list could send me a FR because i only have like 14 or so of you on mine and it kind of sucks cause the parties are almost always full. I sent out a bunch of requests also so if you see them hook it up k. look forward to kickin some more ass with you guys.

ps...GT Xbox live xDAMNAGE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

I'm with you man...I can hardly stand running solo anymore...I'm used to my crew playing the way I expect them to play and "working" with randoms drives me bananas now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 am

hoffyguns wrote:
I'm with you man...I can hardly stand running solo anymore...I'm used to my crew playing the way I expect them to play and "working" with randoms drives me bananas now...

+1. my thoughts exactly. And now that I have 100 on my FL I normally never have a problem getting with a "crew".

Oh, and thank GAWD for the new sig.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:13 pm

xDAMNAGE wrote:
what's up clannies? ever since I've become a member of the big 30 I've been having a blast runnin and gunnin with you all. ive come to the point now where I really don't like playing solo that much any more. thanks alot guys hehe lol Smile also I was wondering if you guys who do not have me on your friend list could send me a FR because i only have like 14 or so of you on mine and it kind of sucks cause the parties are almost always full. I sent out a bunch of requests also so if you see them hook it up k. look forward to kickin some more ass with you guys.

ps...GT Xbox live xDAMNAGE

since you changed your GT im not sure if i have you on my freinds list or not? lol... send me a request if not, ive had good times when youve been in the party lol... guys got game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Here's a friendly bumb to your thread in the hopes that your Dark Side FL fills up quickly, but poorly disguised as a THANK YOU to hoffy for changing his Signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 pm

wcfc silverback has alot of room and wcfc deoge is almost full but add both if ya want Smile Im at work and not near my xbox Smile oh and

Hoffy is that your wife lol Hotness Razz or did ya docter a computer screen Razz
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Glad you have found the wonders of playing with the clan. Just keep adding people in your parties and I'm sure your FL will fill up quite nicely. And I agree, I'd rather check out challenges, work on a video or whatever than play solo with randumbs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 pm

yeah randumbs are the death of me literally. then you combine that with lag and there you have the recipe for RAGE LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm addicted to partying    I'm addicted to partying  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm addicted to partying
Page 1 of 1