Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Empty
PostSubject: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 pm

1. You ask people to refer to you by your gamer tag.
2. Your wife ask for sex and you tell her not now, I need two more levels to reach 15th prestige.
3. You name your kids after perks.
4. You call your dick " noob tube" and your sack a "care package".
5. Every conversation begins with " I was playing black ops last night"
6. Your license plate says headshot.
7. Your dogs name is turtle beach.
8. Your wife says "talk dirty to me" and you tell her about your 25 kills and 5 caps in Dom last night.
9. You bust more than one nut during sex, you call it a kill streak.
10. You peak around corners before you enter a room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

+1 to you sir...thats some funny shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:47 pm

When you see any aircraft overhead you instinctively reach for a launcher to shoot it down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:16 pm

You think police speed traps are unfair because you hate campers.
You threw out your old playboys to make room for your gameinformer mags.
You get caught giving yourself "slight of hand pro" with you head set on.
You sing the theme song from Black ops to put your kids too sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
When you see any aircraft overhead you instinctively reach for a launcher to shoot it down...

lol husband and I joke that small aircraft in the sky is an enemy spy plane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:50 am

outlawgirl76 wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

lol husband and I joke that small aircraft in the sky is an enemy spy plane

My kid does this too. Every time he sees a plane he yells spy plane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:53 am

Pretty simple, my wife tells me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 am

When you cut your own over time at work so you can get that extra hour of play in a night. I don't do that by the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:50 pm

When u tell youre mates you arent coming out cos you have a 'headache'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:10 pm

When you wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming "Fuck, I cant get it off!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

When you look forward to digging through a large recycling bin in order to collect discarded soda bottle caps for your clannies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 pm

When you toss your bud a beer and say 'Care package inbound'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 pm

hahaha...that's pretty funny snow... +1 to you sir...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:28 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
When you look forward to digging through a large recycling bin in order to collect discarded soda bottle caps for your clannies...

That's hardcore bro!!..Dumpster divin for the homies!!

I am gonna +1 every post I see from you today!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Awesome lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:14 pm

When you buy large amounts of pop & chips you dont really like just for 15 minutes of 2x XP.

The tase of Diet Mt Dew and MW3 will forever be linked in my brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:30 am

When you use random computer parts at work and pretend they are a gun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:30 am

When you lay in bed at night and think about the maps, and think strategically...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 am

When you send your wife to Sam's Wholesale to purchase a skid of Mt Dew and a skid Of Dorito's, and the manager asks,"Are you preparing for the Apocolipse?"
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 pm

...when you DVR football games (your other deep passion) to fill commercial watching time with a few rounds of Dom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 am

When you refer to your balcony as Overwatch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....   You know when your addicted to online gaming when..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know when your addicted to online gaming when.....
Page 1 of 1