Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Empty
PostSubject: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 am

This worked for me to get my NAT open ..
To find out how to do this on your router just Google your router model name &
model # to find out how to open ports on your router .
After this is done try it wired first to see if it worked ,if not then go wireless
or try DMZ mode . Smile

c/p from Sony site

If you are able to connect to the Internet but cannot get into Sony Computer Entertainment America's (SCEA) game servers or network, it may be a firewall issue. A firewall is a security product that employs a combination of hardware and software to prevent unauthorized users or Internet traffic from gaining access into a private local area network (LAN) or personal computers. Many routers or modems have a firewall built in to them. In order to allow certain information to pass through, specific TCP and UDP ports on the router or modem will need to be opened in the router or modem's settings.

Below are the TCP and UDP (firewall) port numbers you will need to have open to connect online with PlayStation®️ products.

IMPORTANT:

* Make sure to enable these TCP/UDP ports in BOTH directions and are entered into the TCP and UDP port fields in your router / modem.
* Contact your Internet Service Provider or router manufacturer for proper instructions on how to input port information for your network.

PlayStation®️Network and SCEA Game Servers

All games published by SCEA (first-party) and the PlayStation Network may use the following ports for communication with SCEA (first-party) game servers:

* TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
* UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, and 10070

PlayStation®️3 Remote Play

PlayStation®️3 Remote Play (via the Internet) requires:

* If the router in use supports UPnP, enable the router’s UPnP function.
* If the router does not support UPnP, you must set the router’s port forwarding to allow communications to the PlayStation 3 from the Internet.
* The port number that is used by remote play is TCP Port: 9293

USB or Bluetooth Headsets

* TCP Port: 80
* UDP Ports: 6000 - 7000, 50000, 10070

Note: headsets must be compatible

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Has anyone else done this yet? I only just did the DMZ thing today and went E-net over Wireless. If I can find an idiot guide somewhere I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Bud it worked for me give it a try .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 am

My PS3 seems to be staying open with it in DMZ, but I wanted to know if the Port Forward completely bypasses the router firewall before doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 am

My nat type changes randomly.

If I turn the router off it seems to reset itself and stays as an open type for a day or two. That's my method.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 am

That's what mine was doing but it was pissing me off having to reboot everything when I could see a lobby full of ppl waiting to go and I couldn't join because of a stupid moderate NAT like Bombers. I'm sure that bloody yamyam causes most of our party matching problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 am

LMAO

Definitely bombers fault

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 am

I must be lucky, my NAT has been and always stays open since the day I bought it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)   Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's firewall port's to open to play online gaming (OPEN NAT)
Page 1 of 1