Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ghost Recon

Go down 
+4
pariah_81
TydenWolf
walldoggy
Kamea6
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Ghost Recon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
Ok my son got ghost recon so im thinking of trying it out

He going to steal his son's game that's bad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

I have a extra uplay pass for this ... if you need a uplay pass let me know if more than one wants it maybe I'll do a guess the number closest one wins or something
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 am

Igot the game used have not played it yet
and what is the uplay pass for do i need to go back to game stop for one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 am

I have an extra one if you want it repo
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:28 pm

not sure if keeping the game got destroyed everyone can see you threw wall's and everything else shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 am

gonna need a few of you ghost recon vets to send me a friend request. Ready to roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

So I gotta say that this is pretty damn fun, if not very, very difficult in multiplayer after CoD.

The campaign is actually entertaining so far and you seem to earn points/unlocks that can be used in multiplayer as well. Like tonight I might actually play more single player than multplayer (just to finish it).

You can even do the main campaign with up to 3 buddies on top of the coop modes and multiplayer.

Gameplay is pretty tight although the 3rd person thing is taking a long time to adjust to.

Weapon customization is just plain retarded. There is soooooo much customizing you can do on your weapon that you might never run into a gun identical to yours. There are I think like 7 or so categories of upgrades/options in assault rifles alone (muzzle,stocks,magazines,sights etc) to modify.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Tried to play this, did a few multiplayer matches, and just didn't like it. If I want 3rd person action/shooter type gameplay I'd rather play MGS4 or any of the Uncharted games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am

Anyone have a ps3 code for the AK47/MK14?

I think I'm pretty hooked on this. Finding it pretty damn fun but I really need to get some friends on it. Nice blend of CoD action and BF3 teamwork once you get use to 3rd person views.
Gunsmith is plain retarded for the amount of options you can create for each weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am

me, kamea, and dark soul were the only 30's that got it when it came out. I liked it. It does take some getting use to but it is very fun. I like that it doesnt have deathmatches,all objective based.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 am

kamea started an over 30 squad
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 am

I picked this up not to long ago. It's pretty fun so far. They have a website kind of like COD Elite called Ghost Recon Network and they have apps for iPhone and Android as well. You can do weapon mods and send them to your game and such. I found the over 30 clan, but I can't figure out how to join on the website. Do I need an invite or does this have to be done in game?

A buddy of mine and I have been doing the campaign mode in co-op which makes it even more interesting. He has recently gotten hooked on the guerilla mode, I havn't tried it yet though. Sounds to be similar to the MW3 Spec Ops survival mode except you can play with up to four co-op players online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon   Ghost Recon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4