Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Nice video.

Spawn killing is fucktard behavior, getting into a spawn then getting out quick by mistake, sure it happens. Spawn killing no way, I would do everything i could to flip a spawn if i saw that shit happening, even if it meant taking a loss.

Spawn trapping... i think it's a cheap way to win, I'll let it go if i see it but i bitch about it so i don't really set out to do it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 am

I have caught a few guys spawning but generally the spawns are so out of whack it's tough to spawn trap, I am a fan of just holding the choke points and staying out of their spawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 am

Dead_Eric wrote:

Spawn trapping... i think it's a cheap way to win, I'll let it go if i see it but i bitch about it so i don't really set out to do it.

It's an effective way to win and takes coordination and team work. We were spawn trapped by a group last night and while it sucked I have to give them credit for sticking it up our butts. So you're saying that if your team has A/B you're going for C?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 am

unless I am playing on a team that wants to just lock down two flags and wait for the enemy to show up, I am running for where ever the enemy is. I realize this is a personal objective to Dominate at Domination. Triple capping then shoot everything that moves. If my team just wants to lock down a win I will play that way. I don't consider spawn trapping unsporting or any manner of douchery. It takes skill and a coordinated effort to pull off. But I would much rather have a 200 to 10 win than a 200 to 76 win. My goal is 200 to 0. Its never happened yet. But it will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 am

Sly,

If it is your goal for a 200-0, which is very impressive, let your clannies in the lobby know and you can all work toward that objective. Interchange is probably your best shot, but I think it could also be done on Piazza as A & C are very close together...a lucky semtex could keep them off their home flag...I'll have to look into it further.

Just let your teammates know that you intend to triple cap out of courtesy. It's better than just doing it mid match catching everyone off-guard. Also, be sure you are all running UAVs so you can keep track of their spawns as they will be unpredictable.

Be sure to post the vid when you get a 200-0...that is a true accomplishment!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 am

SRV Ryan wrote:

It's an effective way to win and takes coordination and team work. We were spawn trapped by a group last night and while it sucked I have to give them credit for sticking it up our butts. So you're saying that if your team has A/B you're going for C?

I don’t disagree with your points but the honest answer to your question is yes. I like the mass chaos of flipping spawns and tough fights the whole match however, I’m in a clan and a team player. I don’t intentionally cause chaos playing with clan members unless we are all in. I understand when holding 2 flags it happens by default but I would rather camp the A or B flag than the C flag if you get what i mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 am

Dead_Eric wrote:
SRV Ryan wrote:

I don’t disagree with your points but the honest answer to your question is yes. I like the mass chaos of flipping spawns and tough fights the whole match however, I’m in a clan and a team player. I don’t intentionally cause chaos playing with clan members unless we are all in. I understand when holding 2 flags it happens by default but I would rather camp the A or B flag than the C flag if you get what i mean.

ok I see what you mean and agree. However, I think there is a difference between RDSing an enemy spawn and just patrolling the map while keeping them in check. I am not patient enough to just camp in one spot Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 pm

SRV Ryan wrote:

ok I see what you mean and agree. However, I think there is a difference between RDSing an enemy spawn and just patrolling the map while keeping them in check. I am not patient enough to just camp in one spot Laughing

yep we are on the same page, too bad i don't have an Xbox... I think we could have fun together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Ive done spawn killing before cause they kept poping up in front of me one time on mission
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing   Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn Trapping vs. Spawn Killing
Page 1 of 1