Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Prayers and Thoughts.

Go down 
+4
mwhop78
The1UrLookin4
Psycho Reaper33
TydenWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

Prayers and Thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 am

I want to apologize to those who I was playing with last night but I had to run out of there really quick. My father in law Amymina's father was rushed to the hospital with congestive heart failure. She ran out of the house and was keeping me updated since we have 3 little ones I could not be there for her however she called me and told me that she was told that he would not last the night. I found someone to watch my kids for me and rushed out to be with her and her family. I am now home but she is still there by her mother and father's side. He is doing much better but he is not out of the woods yet. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 am

Will do mate, hoping for a safe recovery.

Wishing all the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 am

our thoughts and prayers r with u mate
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:12 am

Hoping he gets better man. Prayers go out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 am

Update: Wow I hate no sleep, but one a more serious note, His blood gases that where way off last night are now back to normal however he is still on a bi-pap machine but the Dr. is going to take him off of it soon to see how that affects him. But things are looking much better for him at this point. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:39 am

Prayers sent. I'm just reading this. I hope that everything is ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 am

Praying. Bi-Pap is a great invention for CHFer's. Keep many of them from having to be intubated which saves them on recovery and ICU time. Hope everything works out for him. Again, many prayer and thoughts for ur family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

That sucks...I wish you guys the best...I've also been dealing with a similar situation as my wife's father is in poor health...it's tough...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:12 am

Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

I lost my father to CHF last April after a 2 year battle. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you at this time and for the near future, too. If you have any questions you can PM me and I can tell you what my experience with it was like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 pm

My thoughts are with you and your family!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 pm

My thoughts & prayers are with you and hoping they can get you FIL back to a good state and health and quality of life.
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:21 pm

You and family are in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Thank you for everything I really appreciate it. let me give you a little background some of you know this already from playing on line with me last night or playing online with me and my wife period. My F-i-l is a cancer survivor he lost a lung in the first battle and is now in round two of the fight yes he was a smoker but he quit years ago so as u can see he is paying for his choices even though he was trying to make better ones for the future. My wife is a nurse on a cardiac floor in a hospital it was kinda funny last night when they realized that she was a nurse they were showing her everything that they were giving him and how they came to the amounts and she did not even ask she was trying to let them do their jobs and stay out of the way. Right now he is better and being his stubborn old self. If he had his way he would be teaching his night class at college tonight. His stubbornness is like a two edged sword its what is keeping his ass alive but it also almost cost him his life last night. He was having problems breathing all afternoon yesterday but did not say anything to his wife until 9pm when it really hit him. Again thank you for everything my wife and I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Prayers and thoughts through out this time of need....Keep your head up and thank the man upstairs for everything you all have and the blessing around the corner. Remember to always Laugh!! it will help you and others through alot!
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 am

Update: My F-i-l was transferred to another hospital this morning. The Dr. that was on the case was not happy with my family when they asked if he could be transferred to a hospital that specialized in heart conditions and neither was the hospital staff at the original hospital. They were offended that they asked but if you had a loved one you would want the best care for them possible. They played games over this. They transferred him and never called my mother-in-law to tell her at 4:30 this morning. He is being sent for an angio this morning to see if the damage to the heart can be repaired and exactly how much was done. Again my wife wants me to thank you all for the support. Hopefully we can both be on tonight kicking some ass to get her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:05 am

Hope everything works out for the best. It's always difficult dealing with family health matters.

Stay strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 am

I hope all is well Tyden, you have our prayers and support. Stay positive man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:37 am

Stay strong for your family, you have to be the rock. Were are all praying for you and your family
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 am

Prayers to you and your family. Keep us updated as you can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 am

my prayers to your f-i-l and your family. hang in there and stay strong. hope all gets better as well as a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 am

Praying for you and your family, stay strong bro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:11 am

My wife and I would like to thank all those who have posted here. Update: Things are not very good. We should bless God for the time that he has left and from looks of things it will not be too long. The question is what will kill him first, the cancer that can no longer be treated by the chemotherapy because any form of that will destroy the remaining function of his heart or that his heart gives out. The right coronary artery is fully blocked and the left is partially blocked. They can manage it with medication but due to the fact that he can no longer do the chemotherapy that was keeping the cancer at bay his remaining lung.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 am

Embrace the time you have left. I went through this a couple years ago and lost my mom and dad both within 2 months of each other. What killed me more than losing them was having to watch them suffer. I miss them greatly even now, although I am glad they are in a better place and no longer suffering. My mom had lymphoma and amaloide. The amaloide hardened her lungs to where she couldnt breathe. My dad had lung cancer and he slipped into acoma and never came out.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and Thoughts.   Prayers and Thoughts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers and Thoughts.
Page 1 of 1