Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

asking for prayers and support for my wife

Go down 
+10
BlackDeath
walldoggy
Severed Digits
ninjesmurf
mwhop78
ImGoodIfYouSuck
GGz ST34LTHY
Maverick9227
brninitdwn
Jacks Spleen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

asking for prayers and support for my wife Empty
PostSubject: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:41 am

Well yesterday we found out that my wife has a large mass of cancer in her stomach they dont know how far along it is or where its coming from they are gonna run more test next week and she has to see 4 different doctors next week too. So please pray for her and if im slow at updating clan ops and challenges this is why. This is so much to deal with and go through dunno what todo or how to react. Thanks in advance for the prayers and support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:45 am

My thoughts and prayers go out to your wife and family. Good luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 am

I am thinking good thoughts and wishes for you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks guys i appreciate it. All i wanna do is cry this is so tough to deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Sending positive thoughts and prayers. I hope they figure it out soon and that it isn't as bad as initially thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 pm

I am very sorry bro. Thoughts and prayers for you and her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:18 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife, and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Thanks guys. I hope it isnt as bad as it sounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 pm

So sorry to hear that.I will have you guys in my thought and prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Thoughts and prayers scoob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Thank you all so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 pm

I said a prayer and send loving thoughts to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:10 pm

thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
brninitdwn

brninitdwn

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:17 pm

We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.expertpcnc.com https://www.youtube.com/user/brninitdwn

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Thank you so much everyone.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family...I hope everything works out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Wishing you & your wife strength & wellness I love you
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Hoping and praying everthing goes well for you and family scoooby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Can't imagine what your family is going through. Hoping everything turns out for you guys.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:17 pm

good luck man. don't jump to any conclusions until you know whats going on
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Stay strong fo ur wife we r all praying for u, her and ur family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 pm

I will pray for you both. Stay strong because she will need you now more then ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:53 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
good luck man. don't jump to any conclusions until you know whats going on

Trying not to jump to conclusions i really hope their is a way to get rid of it but we wont kniw anything for like a week or so and thanx everyone for your support i really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Sorry to hear this ,pray all turns well .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: asking for prayers and support for my wife   asking for prayers and support for my wife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

asking for prayers and support for my wife
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next