Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hammer turning into Marsh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hammer turning into Marsh Empty
PostSubject: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 pm

I just deleted this one. (below) I know Vegas clipped another, more personal attack on Canis. Someone ought to PM him to settle down.

"Be careful in here guys, there is a small contingent of voiceless whiny bitches who get mad when you kill them. You'll probably never know, because it comes out in completely unrelated threads, but if you care about things like that you'll probably want to be aware of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm

No he's not and let's not be so quick to judge...have you bothered pming him to find the root of the issue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 pm

And the thing is FBD...that comment you have there...it's correct
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 pm

I don't really know him...perhaps one of you guys play with him? It was eerily reminiscent of Marsh's attacks on Savvy.

Hammer has always seemed like an easy going guy on the boards, but then again, so did Marsh until he stopped taking his Lithium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm

It was the "voiceless, whiny, bitches" part that did it for me. No need for that...it will just perpetuate a flame war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 pm

He is a very easy going guy and no where psychotic like Marsh...

Maybe editing a post first would help with understanding then being so quick to delete.

This bullshit topic always comes up and what happens...everyone cries, from both camps of opinion and usually, the way I've seen it, it becomes a popularity contest that sways opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 pm

We've seen far worse that has remained on the boards...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:56 pm

You'll have to forgive me..it was my first official act as a mod.

I thought it was a good idea to just clip it before it escalated. Nothing good was going to come of leaving it on there.

Next time I'll just edit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Maybe not worded well but I know what he means when we have x30x on x30x violence.

I would have just edited the text and fired him off a message explaining such. I'd imagine he was upset in the after game lobby and some x30x's he might have killed got pissed for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 pm

I'm learning as I go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammer turning into Marsh   Hammer turning into Marsh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammer turning into Marsh
Page 1 of 1