Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DOM Turning Point

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:35 am

Not sure about you guys but I'm getting irritated with lag compensation kicking in for the other team when we get a 30+ point lead in DOM. Everything’s going fine them all of a sudden “you’re being dominated” and from that point on you can’t kill anybody and the other team is able to cover all flags.

The game almost screws you for playing as a team and communicating. There’s no way a team of randumbs without mics should be come back from a deficit like that on us.

We all know this happen so the little “pimple poppers” don’t rage quite, but come on this is total BS.

Just my .02
Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:46 am

You must be talking about the fun we had yesterday. It is getting to be a pain in the ass. I was in one match yesterday where we were getting our ass handed to us. I could'nt win a gun fight to save my life. There was alot of bitching going on and someone says that we don't bitch when we are winning. True we don't, but when we lose to connection I really get pissed. When we lose to better players I don't bitch. I might say some smart ass shit, but I don't bitch. I remember back when we played Bops and I would bitch about host pro and lag comp. Now I wish MW3 would run as good as Bops. never thought I would have said that a year later. I played 37 games yesterday and had 1 game where it only took 4 to 5 hits to take someone down. I think if we get in a match that we're not going to win due to IW. We should just back out and take the loss. Instead of feeding someone's kdr that's going 52 and 2. That's my .02

Last edited by usandthem1 on Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah the "mid-match switch-a-roo" is a pain in the ass. Last night was just a fucking grind in every game I played, hell at one point we lost 4 in a row due to connection issues. I hope the connections are better tonight.
Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Last night was brutal. Ever since the patch if had gotten worse I have gone from a 1.25 to a 1.02 in 2 weeks
Last night we had an all star team and we lost 4 in a row and not to better teams. I will take a loss to a better team. I hate to lose to connection.

Savvy..your Sig is a distraction, a good one though
Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:16 pm

zombiepatton wrote:
Savvy..your Sig is a distraction, a good one though

Then Tema did the job right! bounce
Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:23 pm

You know how to fix it don't you. Go to your local game store, give the guy behind the counter your copy of MW3, then ask him to make it a more enjoyable experience. He should then hand you back a disc that says BF3 on it. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:02 pm

^ I really ought to do that. Mine is just collecting dust. Actually I'll keep it for the Spec Ops to play with FBD Jr.

C'mon November!
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Does anyone know if there is a certain point were it kicks in and the lag switches. Know its hard not to do if we have a good run going ,but maybe we should not let ourselves over run the other team. And see if we can alittle better control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm

It's a bummer...but it's just something we have to deal with...I know we've been on the good end of it before as well. It's usually just temporary and we're able to hold on for the win. This game is severly flawed, but we all usually win more than we lose, and there are a whole lot of us that get more kills than deaths most games...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:09 am

One thing I think that happens too is if we have a lead, sometimes we push too far into the other spawn. It seems like we get a little bored with just defending and want to go kill some guys rather than be patient and wait for them to come to us. Once we do that, we start running around all over the place, leave flags undefended, and then bam... mid-game momentum shift.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:16 am

Or it could just be that your a bunch if whiney little babies who spit the dummy when you think your not MummI Wards bestest favouritest big special boys. She hates us all equally
Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:44 am

jsavvy wrote:
Yeah the "mid-match switch-a-roo" is a pain in the ass. Last night was just a fucking grind in every game I played, hell at one point we lost 4 in a row due to connection issues. I hope the connections are better tonight.

lol thats my phrase... and Zombie I am flattered you would say we were an all-star team haha, however it was strange to be losing that many games, earlier in the night was clan ops which was just a disaster cuz teams of 5-6 were just running flag to flag to flag capping and leaving others undefended... I just stay off during clan ops dom
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:32 am

xkillxfacex wrote:
Or it could just be that your a bunch if whiney little babies who spit the dummy when you think your not MummI Wards bestest favouritest big special boys. She hates us all equally
Well that's always the first reason, so we're talking about other things that happen. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:53 am

walldoggy wrote:
One thing I think that happens too is if we have a lead, sometimes we push too far into the other spawn. It seems like we get a little bored with just defending and want to go kill some guys rather than be patient and wait for them to come to us. Once we do that, we start running around all over the place, leave flags undefended, and then bam... mid-game momentum shift.

Also, when we get a big lead guys will drop out and new guys come in either in a small group, or they're just better players who suddenly start fighting their asses off because they're pissed they just got dumped into a losing game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOM Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOM Turning Point   DOM Turning Point Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOM Turning Point
Page 1 of 1