Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Most important stat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Most important stat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Most important stat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Most important stat Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Most important stat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Most important stat Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Most important stat Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Most important stat

Go down 
+2
Barney_killer187
Horst Schist
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Most important stat Empty
PostSubject: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 pm

We all know everyone puts a lot of importance on KDR and W/L. Does anyone else feel that there is a stat that is over looked or not really paid attention to? For me I think it's accuracy that gets over looked. You have to hit to kill right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Caps and Defends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Girth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Hers or yours?
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Since I'm not all that good at building killstreaks, getting a lot of kills, not getting killed before emptying my first clip...I look at my ratio of caps to deaths or percentage of Dom points earned thru caps. That's cuz I'm not a killer, I'm a capper. Even total caps (over 7k now) doesn't tell you much except you play a good deal (I do). But when comparing stats in lobby, these are the things I do a rough calculation on to see if we have some stiff competition or if the win is all but assured but we're all going to go negative K/D. I average roughly 3 kills per cap and Elite is being stupid so I don't know what % my caps are of score.

Oh, and # of accolades for PTFO: Dominator cup/Most kills confirmed/Most kills denied/etc. I would be proud of fewest deaths/most kills/highest KD as well if I were playing TDM. Or if I was the guy that kept air support up all game so mates can cap. Kudos to those killwhores that stack and execute in a team-friendly manner. I know there are a couple around here. Herpes to those with 3.0 K/D and .5 W/L
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 pm

lmfao @ hers or urs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

W/L...
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Score Per Minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:32 pm

As stated in the original post, accuracy is very often overlooked, and is the stat that I focused on bringing up to improve my game.

Don't get me wrong. I am totally willing to throw my body in front of a group of rushers on the other side of the flag so that the two people behind me can cap without as much resistence. I'm willing to cook a frag and run out onto one of our flags to clear it, and I'm willing to sit back and use callouts and shoot down air support. I could be content with doing any of those things to help the team win.

I would RATHER have the ability to take out those three rushers instead of just delaying them, then backtrack and help complete the capture. I would rather clear our flag with half a clip and then pick off the stragglers that were late to the party before I reload. I'd rather call-out where the resistence has been defeated so you know they're respawning and probably going the other way. I'd rather kill them before they reach air support. Accuracy determines your ability to do the things in this paragraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:44 pm

W/L for me. K/D is usually around 1.0 which is fine by me. I've been working on my accuracy lately too. Problem is, I run M60 majority of the time and spray through walls and at choppers, so I pretty much ruined that from the start.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm

BAC is my most important stat.. I try to hover between .08 and .10
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Caps and Defends.
yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 pm

FBD wrote:
Girth...

While I agree with FBD............ on topic, I don't think that any stat has any overall relevance other than maybe W/L. Each can be important in its own right, depending on the game type.

K:D really only relates to TDM but most people use that as a method of measuring someone's gaming ability. We all know it has nothing to do with how well one plays domination or any other objecitve game type. Before I joined the clan I primarily played TDM as a randumb and my K:D was above 1.00. Now that I have joined the cult of domination Laughing my K:D has dropped significantly and I don't care. My W/L has risen just as far as my K:D dropped. Which is better? From my point of view, I have more fun winning than just killing.

Acurracy can be viewed as an important stat but if you only shoot in circumstances where the likelyhood of a hit is high, does that really help the team or player? Your K:D and W/L can suffer as a result.

Just my take on the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Caps, defends and accuracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Fun.

Seriously, I wish there was an avg Caps and Defends per game for Dom. Accuracy to me is one of the stats that I track. It is generally a good indicator of connection/ hit detection issues. When I feel like I have been in a game with connection issues, look at my accuracy for that game and 95% of the time I will see my accuracy for that game is less than a quarter of my overall rating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 pm

FBD wrote:
Girth...

'O' face Per Min
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:25 pm

fun nothing else matters! don't even look at the stats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most important stat   Most important stat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most important stat
Page 1 of 1