Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:50 am

I just logged on to play after work and for the first time ever there is nobody playing affraid

Is everybody okay? Did California fall into the ocean? I'm concerned for you guys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:33 am

Hey hoffy. I noticed that Canis, Bee, Freak etc. have not been on all weekend. Must be summer time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:21 am

they came around...good times as usual...just a little later than usual. Whew...I was worried about you guys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:27 pm

I was gone for the weekend. Met some friends from San Diego and went to a concert in the SF bay area and stayed there all weekend.

Too tired last night to play.

I am hoping to play in the match tonight, if it is still scheduled.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Pretty good times were had last night...Club B was open for bidness on outpost...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:28 pm

A mildly amusing final kill cam from last night

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:39 pm

The best part about that was that a guy from the other team in lobby said " Look at the two campers, you guys just camped the whole time." When in fact it was a guy from his team camping and Hoffy running his reaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Looks like boosting to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm

In the still picture it looks like Hoffy is doing the guys taxes maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Looks like boosting to me.

Well...we are camper hackers...

Anybody make a video of our massive failure on the way to club B? I may have to get that one up when I get home tonight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

audiopile wrote:
Hey hoffy. I noticed that Canis, Bee, Freak etc. have not been on all weekend. Must be summer time.

Yeah I was away all week working out of town, and then when I got back I was so tired I did not get on till Monday night.

I put in a few hours of MW3 to play with you guys, then got tired of that crap and finished the night with Obticeo on BF3. Wish more of you late nighters would come play with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Quote :
Anybody make a video of our massive failure on the way to club B? I may have to get that one up when I get home tonight...

That was insane. Killed 9 guys with one Javlin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Got online to play last night but Sith said the match was cancelled.

No one else was on so I switched over to ACR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:10 pm

I wonder if rif has ever hit a multikill like this one?

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

That was pretty crazy. Actually, it was only 8 as DarthNater went left at :20 and the rest of us went right... to our untimely deaths.

I guess we all are George Costanzas... "Can't go left!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

I know! Where was everyone last night/early morning? Not that many LNWC were on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Im got a seven hour spilt so probley wont be on tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:56 am

walldoggy wrote:
That was pretty crazy. Actually, it was only 8 as DarthNater went left at :20 and the rest of us went right... to our untimely deaths.

I guess we all are George Costanzas... "Can't go left!"
I thought that was Zoolander.

DARTHNADER proving that it pays to be yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!   Where's the late night crew!?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the late night crew!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1