Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Jet gameplay footage from gamescon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Empty
PostSubject: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am

To bad consoles will only support 24 player games, but 12 of us on one team would be a blast!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 am

shit, that looks really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 am

This did look cool. I cant shoot straight. Now I am supposed to fly a helecopter and a jet while trying to shoot straight? I am screwed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 am

Pardon my language, but... Holy FuckO!!! Seriously, should I get this game 'cause i'd be more then willing to play with ya guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 am

man it looks fun.

shall we buy it?

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 am

Awe ... I LIKE THE LOOK OF THAT ..

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 am

u can be co pilot pure Smile

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

ummm ...ummm

why am i smiling after watching that clip ... Very Happy

I'm so sad , being excited to fly a plane and shoot .. hey my shooting may be better flying around ..

Shall we ?

Who else .. oh i see Manic ...What about you Shroom ?

Pure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 am

I just want Bomber and me in Tanks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 am

Yeah !

And I can shoot you and bomber from my jet .

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 am

lol pure did u say you was going to shoot us.

have you been drinking all day Very Happy

manic it would be a pleasure to be in a tank with you.

i would also like to be a mile high with pure while she is playing with the chopper.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 am

Damn ... I smiled twice in one thread

lol!

Pure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 am

I'm trying to resist getting this one, sorry, you can all frown now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:55 am

lol pure your getting good.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 pm

That was a good looking promo video. I will still wait till after the rush to pick it up used. I am sure I will be playing MW3 when I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 pm

I'll be picking this one up for sure. It comes out a few weeks before MW3 so I'll be able to get a feel if it's something worth keeping in that time I'm sure. I know I'm getting MW3 regardless but it would be nice to have two different shooters to go back and forth on if I feel like one or the other is causing me rage! We've got so many in the clan now that I'm sure there will be plenty of people online for both games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:38 pm

bomberball wrote:

manic it would be a pleasure to be in a tank with you.

Bomber, we are here to help you. Don't do it. He will likely lock the hatch. Afterwards you will never be the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:47 pm

I've never played any Battlefield games...This one looks great and I'll probably buy it for the campaign mode. It looks VERY vehicle intensive. Are these KS rewards? I like more infantry based MP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Not KS based. Vehicles are available from the get go. On the PC they used to have infantry only servers, and that was where I used to play. Vehicles can be fun too, especially if you are in a clan. Randumbs are ALWAYS the problem, and have always BEEN the problem to successful MP gaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:52 pm

So the vehicles are up for grabs? Is it like dodgeball where the balls are in the middle of the floor and you race to get them in the beginning?

It looks like it could be fun with a clan. Someone takes Armored Cav role, someone takes close air support, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Arnie says it like he means it!

and yeah I'll probably chopperkillspawn the f00k out of people when I get the game albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:03 pm

WOW that looks deadly

I hate the idea of splitting my gametime but I will go along with you guys if ye are going to play it online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Keep in mind that all BF 3 footage is on a high end PC still.

All vehicles if the same as bad company 2 are up for grabs but you usually each have some decent stuff (jeeps, ATV's, the odd tank and such) at your main spawn for team use.

One thing is that it is truly a much more team based and communication heavy game (talking bad company 2 here) than the CoD series. The different classes really do work well together and you need a few of each usually to make a great team.

Vehicle whoring can be quite large in the battlefield games but that is what the Engineer class (anti vehicle) is suppose to be for with rocket launchers. Not really different than in Cod in that respect. You can rape with CoD kill streaks if no enemy players shoot them down, same if nobody plays the Engineer class to eliminate tanks or choppers in Bad Company 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

The thing I liked about BF was the larger maps and having more players per side. You could run multiple squads, and the squad leader has ability to manage who is in the squad. If you died, you would re-spawn on your squad leader. So cool and practical when taking objectives.

The vehicles are available in your spawning area, and depending on what faction you are on you will get different vehicles spawning in your area. If the spawn flips, the vehicles will too after they are destroyed and re-spawn.

Good fun, but I hated the vehicles whores why just layed on the helipad hitting the "enter" key repeatedly until the heli popped back to life. Near the end of my BF time I'd just play on a Knife&Pistol server. Loved the popcorn sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet gameplay footage from gamescon   Jet gameplay footage from gamescon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jet gameplay footage from gamescon
Page 1 of 1