Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Some footage of xbox one user interface

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrRalphee

MrRalphee

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

Some footage of xbox one user interface Empty
PostSubject: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/themrralphee
MrRalphee

MrRalphee

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:18 pm

what im wondering is how this kid got his hands on one already?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/themrralphee
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:48 am

MrRalphee wrote:
what im wondering is how this kid got his hands on one already?
That was the very first thing that popped in my head. Maybe daddy works at Microsoft?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:05 am

Rumor has it that xbox employees were given some units (they were rumored to be white).

Ryse looks like a lot of fun.

Crytek making it gives me high hopes based on my experience with Far Cry 3. This could be the prettiest game at launch for the Xbone.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 am

^^^truth... they're just not released yet.  Very cool "I made this - launch team edition" on the front.

Some footage of xbox one user interface Xboxonewhite

There were also solid white (no black) and solid white with black zebra overlay and clear Xbox One dev kits around.

Some footage of xbox one user interface Xbox-one-white
Some footage of xbox one user interface 9VqlpCt
Some footage of xbox one user interface Hr6xW0x

The one in the video appears to be one of the beta test units... look at the sticker placements around the console and controller. That or as mentioned... one of the internal M$ employee beta boxes for big wigs.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Actually.... those stickers on his console are in the same location as the clear one above that reads "not for sale Beta only". It's a beta console.
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Damn sexy white!!
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Hold on... have to wipe the drool off my keyboard...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some footage of xbox one user interface   Some footage of xbox one user interface Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some footage of xbox one user interface
Page 1 of 1