Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage

Go down 
+12
bluehound000
YellowGeeHawd
Spartan Runnerr
invisible843
Maverick9227
Dubious Baller
NukeLaCoog
walldoggy
deadmyt
Winners
Doamne01
TheCanisDirus
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Empty
PostSubject: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 am

Drift0r just put up a new multiplayer video from his time with Ghosts yesterday and it features more maps and some neat stuff. I have to say... the more i see of this... the more i'm digging it. It's deeper than first glance and from all accounts, people are saying it plays different... they even turned down player speed by 5%... bigger, more complex maps (that some say don't feel like COD maps)... if the networking is smooth or they go dedicated, this could be solid. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Dare I have hope that it plays as well as it looks? One of the things that I really liked about BF3, and that also made it a bit more difficult to get used to, was the gun recoil; it just felt right. The fact that you had to get familiar with each gun's recoil and think while you played made it more enjoyable for me. If Ghosts has that same sort of recoil and with what I've seen from the maps this might be a great game.

The only thing that concerns me is that they haven't mentioned anything about how they're going to improve all of the lag issues. I know that they want to avoid the negative, but it's a major issue; in fact I would say that it's The Issue with COD right now. One thing that I have been thinking about is that, at least next-gen, most people will be running wireless-N if they are wireless and that alone will help the lag, but that does nothing for lag-switchers and people who know how to take advantage of the fact that they are hosting a match.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
The only thing that concerns me is that they haven't mentioned anything about how they're going to improve all of the lag issues. I know that they want to avoid the negative, but it's a major issue; in fact I would say that it's The Issue with COD right now. One thing that I have been thinking about is that, at least next-gen, most people will be running wireless-N if they are wireless and that alone will help the lag, but that does nothing for lag-switchers and people who know how to take advantage of the fact that they are hosting a match.
I feel 100% the same way. Ghosts looks like it's doing things right by doing things that make it feel NOT like COD. Some new stuff... but they have to fix the networking issues and cheaters like you said. If they went dedicated servers with Ghosts... or did some major fixing of lag comp equations etc.... this just might be a really decent game. I'm def waiting and not picking this thing up at launch.

GTAV will be my last current gen buy... then i'll wait out all the issues with Ghosts until it's available for the PS4. After all... what we just saw yesterday at the reveal was next gen/PC.... not current gen.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Well of course they are not mentioning lag or connection issues. I am sure it has similar code to MW3 but they have only tested this game on system link so they really have no clue how it is going to perform online. More than likely the connection and lag compensation is similar to MW3 probably tweaked somewhat but similar. COD doesn't do betas so we really won't know until launch. I remember bitching and having horrible connection issues with MW3 due to people purposely slowing their connection so I hope it has been tweaked enough to make it a more level playing field.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:09 pm

They are removing theater mode in ghosts and for me lag was never an issue until they added it starting with BO1.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 pm

^^^Myt i'm with you there... i never had bad lag until BO1... funny you said that with theater mode... lots believe that's a big cause. But i'm with you Winners... people slowing their connection was complete crap! There were TONS abusing that.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Maybe I'm just off from everyone else and the current gen COD hate, but I did enjoy BO1, and MW3 (eventually), and even now I really like BO2.  So maybe I won't like Ghosts?  lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Thank goodness they removed theater, god knows that is the whole reason for connection issues.  Scroll over to 4:50 in the video and see how that helps

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Im with Wally. COD is COD and the undisputed #1 game and franchise of all time for a reason. I will be very disappointed if they get away from they do and lean more towards what battlefield or some of the other competition does. This is the first time since I have been playing that I am nervous that I will not enjoy a COD game.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Dubious Baller wrote:
Im with Wally. COD is COD and the undisputed #1 game and franchise of all time for a reason. I will be very disappointed if they get away from they do and lean more towards what battlefield or some of the other competition does. This is the first time since I have been playing that I am nervous that I will not enjoy a COD game.
I am with you Baller and also worried I may lose interest faster once it comes out because I think there will be less to do as far as leveling up and unlocking stuff. I also and not a big fan of the nuke and what it requires to get it like 1 kill from behind and 2 kills crouched once you pick up the briefcase. Not to mention all the dynamic shit that will be killing you while you move around the map. I will definately have it but not too sure I am going to like it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Did you guys hear that the movement speed of the snipers drops to about 5% while scoped in. And Fearcrads was quoted saying he got hit markers everywhere below a headshot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Movement speed of every character (from what ive heard) is decreased by 5% ( i believe it was that figure) but perceived movement speed feels faster with being able to mantle and slide.

Regarding the hitmarkers.. that would be epic! But the footage above of FaZe shows a TON of center mass one shots... you'll see within the first few seconds that it appears QS'ing might be "different" but it actually looks easier with the new "see around your scope" thing they have going.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Could they have been playing HC versus Core? I heard snipers movement drops to 5% like the LMG's. It could all be BS, if it sucks BF4 will have 64 man teams on X1 with kill streaks.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:25 pm

I just caught that rank emblem. It was the 10th prestige from MW2
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Did you guys hear that the movement speed of the snipers drops to about 5% while scoped in. And Fearcrads was quoted saying he got hit markers everywhere below a headshot.
In this video he seemed to get a number of 1 shot kills of the non-headshot variety

Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Well I guess I smell some bullshit
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Well it looks like cod sniping..but that pistol looks beast
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Is that a full auto FAL?
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:14 pm

invisible843 wrote:
Well it looks like cod sniping..but that pistol looks beast
COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage 30m9l
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:37 pm

I call em Shitmarkers
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:32 am

all that being said regarding snipers, I don't see any QSing. these guys are really fast snipers (quick on target and quick on the trigger) i don't have as much of a problem with snipers if they are actually scoped in and on target when they fire. That IMHO is a skill
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:35 am

and that silenced 1911 style pistol (Fearcrads vid) looks AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:50 am

Spartan Runnerr wrote:
Good, Sparty and I can still be douches and run around with pistols.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:51 am

You don't see quickscoping because they were all playing with no aim assist on a PC.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 am

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
Spartan Runnerr wrote:
Good, Sparty and I can still be douches and run around with pistols.
What really scares me is i havent seen one screen or vid with a riot shield!!!!???? I MUST have my turtle shell + hatchet/C4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage   COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Ghosts: Driftor - New Multiplayer Footage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next