Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Never let your wife play COD with you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Never let your wife play COD with you. Empty
PostSubject: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

All I can say is thank god it was an XBOX.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm

ROTFLMFAO...WOW.

Did her head spin around a little??? Just sayin'...that girl needs a priest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

you've met the wife then lmao .... dudes thats fake as fuck but funny as fuck tooo lolol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Isn't that Jerry & Savvy's sister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 pm

winni, your killin me lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

yeah. The video screams set up and I question the validity, but it is funny none the less as I have seen my kid freak out when I smoke his ass in one on one on COD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I get yelled at by my wife for not letting my kid beat me once in a while. Screw that. I'll never let him win. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Agreed. Mrs Bigdaddy gets mad when I don't let the kids win. Tough titty said the kitty. They have to earn it. When they do win, they know they beat me fair and square and their sense of self satisfaction is much higher than if I hand it to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:40 pm

I agree this was staged (at least I hope!) but still pretty funny. I've heard guys in lobbies cry like that when they get beat by a girl... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Staged, but funny as hell. Agreed with the other guys, when my kid beats me it will be a legit win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Agreed. Mrs Bigdaddy gets mad when I don't let the kids win. Tough titty said the kitty. They have to earn it. When they do win, they know they beat me fair and square and their sense of self satisfaction is much higher than if I hand it to them.

I feel the same way. They learn to overcome adversity that way. I never take it easy on the weaker kids at football practice either. They run Oklahoma drills all night long and get the snot beat out of them. They usually have a rough first year, but they are killing machines the following season and their parents are asking me how the hell I got their kids to play so well.

Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 pm

I let my 4 year old beat me, he gets mad when I shoot him. He doesn't move around he just shoots bullets. I have to get a TI and plant it close to him so that I don't have to run all the way across the map. Everytime I run in front of his bullets he laughs. haha I got you again daddy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never let your wife play COD with you.   Never let your wife play COD with you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never let your wife play COD with you.
Page 1 of 1