Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My wife actually listens!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

My wife actually listens! Empty
PostSubject: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey just found out my wife actually listens to me when I complain. She heard me muttering how frustrated I was at the PS3 version of MW3 and how I was going to go buy the Xbox version. Well...she did it for me. The problem is she sold my PS3 version before she bought the Xbox version.

So now I have to go without Mw3 for a few days >.< Anyway, I was wondering, I need a headset for xbox, and was wondering if these were any good. I have about 50 bucks to spend on a solid headset and they looked to be the best bang for my buck. Also, I have never played online on Xbox before, how do friends lists work and so on? How do i friend request and hook up with you guys?

http://www.amazon.com/Force-Gaming-Headset-Amplified-Stereo-Pc/dp/B005DQG0BO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1328752205&sr=8-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Be sure to check whether the headset is voice and game sound or just voice. We got our son a set of turtle beach-foxtrot and they were voice only. I picked up a set of Sharkoon for around $100 on sale. Gotta say I'm pretty impressed with them. There are other levels available but here is what I use.
http://www.amazon.com/Sharkoon-X-Tatic-Headphone-Technology-360-63043006306200/dp/B005D6EQA6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328758419&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 pm

The x12 is voice and game. its not wireless though. This is really an interim one until I can talk the wife into letting me get the Astro A40s and the amp I need with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 am

ugh...hate to see you go pariah, you're often part of the daytime wrecking crew...hope the game treats you better on the darkside...
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:54 am

i know. I think i may end up getting it on both a little later. I have to see how much money left over i have when my little boy gets here next month. I am still here until she ships it out. I told her not to take it till after the weekend at least LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 am

Dengit Pariah!

My advice is don't buy it for both consoles. You'll just be feeding the IW/Activision trolls.

I hope you have a better experience in X-Box land than you did with PS3.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 pm

meh...I would never give the money out right to IW. if i was to buy ps3 again it would be used from gamestop or ebay like i did with xbox version. screw IW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:31 pm

I have the X12's and I like them a good headset for the $$$$ .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

I believe all TB products with the 'X' in the name can be used for both PS3 and Xbox.

i.e, PX21, DPX21, PX5, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

I also have the x12s, I love them. As far as adding friends, its easiest to go to xboxlive.com and add friends from here. then when you get online someone can invite you to a party an walk you through pretty easily
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanks sly I will get on there while at work today. Hopefully now that my ps3 just died I can explore xbox a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 pm

There's also an x box dummy gamertag that has a list of 30s in it. Just access the friends list and spam friend requests. Also add a 30 somewhere to your x box live profile to let people know you're in the clan. Not all xboxers use the website so they might delete your request if they don't know who you are. Hope to see you on thr darkside soon!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm

pariah1981, ill try to remember that so i can shoot you a freind request bro lol... just a little warning, you gotta watch out for these two scrubs that posted above me, they like to jump in on the other side without you knowing just so they can get you with C4 (myt) and those damn throwing knives (sly)... basterds! lol!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Oh yea, i got the x12s and they are great for the money... picked them up at game stop for $50 brand new

Also like myt said once you get in the clan on elite adding freinds is easy, hell we will prob spam you with invites before you leave the dashbord lol!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm

hahah sounds good. yeah I dont have the game just yet >.< since my auction has not ended. Ill take a look at adding everyone tomorrow after I do a bunch of stuff around the house (YLOD ps3 fix incoming!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 pm

I bought the PX21 for me (PS3) and one for my son (XBox) and they have been pretty sturdy and they are cross-platform.

I can take mine over to his house and visa-versa.

Mine are wired and I prefer that, but I have heard good reviews from people about the wireless.

The PX21 use to be close to the top but it is now closer to the bottom and the price reflects it.

I think they are a good buy for the money.

But if price is not a huge factor I would go with a higher quality than the PX21.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am

i ended up getting the 12s. They are a bit to get used to but they are amazing! cant wait to give them a real go soon. Canis price was a huge factor thats why i opted for the lower end ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wife actually listens!   My wife actually listens! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wife actually listens!
Page 1 of 1