Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)

Go down 
+7
The1UrLookin4
pokerchipped
Psycho Reaper33
Severed Digits
NukeLaCoog
walldoggy
Repo_Dog
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Empty
PostSubject: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm

before i say anything i gotta tell you the conversation me and my wife just had....

(true story, BTW)

so i tells my wife i got accepted by the clan, she's like "they know you black? don't be messing up my sheets, cutting holes in them....what if they find out where we live? you're so stupid! why you like messing with people! they gonna get you.....i hope they find yo' black ass and get you.....not me or the kids....JUST YOU! i like living......"

**sigh.....quietly walks into game room to play mw3**

anyway enough of her. what's up TEAMMATES!??!

32 Y/O from Houston, TX here ready to enlist and get the W's rolling! objective based player who might actually kill a few people on the other team if given the chance to. i joined this clan because i'm tired of playing kids who are only out for stats and k:d ratio. W's are what i want......hell even Eddy Curry big useless ass got a championship ring with the Heat this year and he didn't do squat on the court! not saying i won't do squat on the field, but i'll damn sure contribute you can bet that! anyway hit me up fellas i'm always on (hell i'm on right now, typing and getting kills at the same time!) and i'll be GLAD to help the team out to make this the best clan out there. and i promise, no sheets will be harmed in the process...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:38 pm

love your intro. welcome to the clan! are you on PS3 or Xbox? Go here....sorry mods, I beat ya to it...

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t218-new-to-the-clan-here-s-what-to-do
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 pm

welcome to the 30 dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Welcome to the clan bro if your on xbox feel free to add me
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Welcome to the clan. If you are on late nights on the PS3, maybe we'll see you with the Late Night West Coast crew.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Welcome to the clan. If you are on xbox feel free to add me. Gamertag is Priceless. Ill hook you up with a few W's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm all about the W! Welcome aboard and eddy curry is useless and a waste of a draft choice by my beloved Bulls!
And allow me to give you your first reach!
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Fellow Houstonian, welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey spyda, I like your story! Hope you like it here Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:11 pm

hahahaha...funny stuff! Welcome to the crew...sounds like you will fit in well around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Sweet another texan lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 pm

best intro so far man +1 from me...if your a PS3 guy add me up i love the kills but i love the win more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Haha classic intro. Welcome to the 30's. If your on the ps side shoot me a friend request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 pm

WOW.....You shall fit in just fine sir with that kinda humor!!! +1 to you and look for Reaver if ur on PS3...Welcome to a great FAMILY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 pm

That is hilarious! some what reminds me of the time my wife *also blonde* told me the R.V in front of us with Alaska plates had to take a boat here as Alaska is an island.

Welcome to the clan and hope to see you out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Welcome sir, I swing both ways, er ah, play for both teams? No that's not right.

Ummm... I have both consoles yea that's it. Hit me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 pm

welcome abloard man! ha, like the story Smile
if your ps3 im on nights hit me up ; jonesythekid
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 am

Welcome to the clan... err... I mean loosely affiliated group of like-minded gamers over 30.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 am

welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:19 am

Welcome to the clan man.
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 am

Ha welcome. I sense that we'll be hearing more funny shit about that special lady in your life!!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:31 am

He's Xbox I just looked at his app again. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:05 am

spyda705 wrote:

i'm really hoping you didn't explain the story to her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:46 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
spyda705 wrote:

i'm really hoping you didn't explain the story to her...

nah i TOTALLY left her hanging.....makes things more interesting...

oh yeah my bad i pulled a noob move and started posting crap without updating my profile. anyway it's updated now and i'm on xBox primarily, but i do have a ps3. i'll start adding those i can later on. i got a free weekend; no work so i'll be on EXCEPT for when my Texans CRUSH that team from the REAL city of "brotherly" love (or is it loving brothers?) SAN FRANCISCO!

Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:24 am

Nice intro, welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)   my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my wife, the blonde (FNG from Houston)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next