Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Disconnect to EA server

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Disconnect to EA server Empty
PostSubject: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:42 am

Happened 3x last night. No one else in lobby was having this problem. I would jump all over the map, through buildings, retrace steps. I even had a hard time getting out of our spawn since I was jumping all over hell and would end up facing a different direction than before I jumped.

Anyone had this issue before? Anyone have a solution?

Plan thus far is to consider it a network issue and reset the router and modem. If that does not work then do I need to reload Karkand or something? This was also happening on original map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 am

Winicott1001 wrote:

Happened 3x last night. No one else in lobby was having this problem. I would jump all over the map, through buildings, retrace steps. I even had a hard time getting out of our spawn since I was jumping all over hell and would end up facing a different direction than before I jumped.

Anyone had this issue before? Anyone have a solution?

Plan thus far is to consider it a network issue and reset the router and modem. If that does not work then do I need to reload Karkand or something? This was also happening on original map.

Yeah i noticed you were doing the MC Hammer dance in one place then you disappeared. Ive had only a few EA disconnects but when i did i noticed that my modem had reset itself. Im guessing Wini if you were the only one to disconnect its probably on your end of the line somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 am

Wini if possible take a look into the logs of your modem and look for errors like SYNC timing failure or No Ranging Response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 am

I've had that happen, and I recall someone else doing it not too long ago (smallz maybe?). I was watching him do the running man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 am

I spawned in, but rather than the 1st person view, I was viewing one of my teammates in 3rd person. I was able to perform any action other than moving. After I was killed I spawned normally. One of the other guys in my squad indicated that he'd had it happen on the same map.

I froze up on Bazaar and on Tehran last night as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 am

Ok, since we are talking about problems.
I have heard others having this issue also. I don't remember the name of the map but, the first time I died PS froze up, then the next time times after I got on and died PS froze up, all on the same map. Will have to look and see what the name of it was.

Another issue I have been having some times is when I get killed and am at the Deploy screen that has your weopon packs to pick from. Only a few times but when I am revivied that screen stays on. So I can run and shoot but still see the squad in top corner and weopons along the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am

u404398 wrote:

Another issue I have been having some times is when I get killed and am at the Deploy screen that has your weopon packs to pick from. Only a few times but when I am revivied that screen stays on. So I can run and
shoot but still see the squad in top corner and weopons along the bottom.

I have something similar where the options menu is up. When that happens, I hit start to pull up the menu, then back out of it. That has resolved the issue for me when it's happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
u404398 wrote:

Another issue I have been having some times is when I get killed and am at the Deploy screen that has your weopon packs to pick from. Only a few times but when I am revivied that screen stays on. So I can run and
shoot but still see the squad in top corner and weopons along the bottom.

I have something similar where the options menu is up. When that happens, I hit start to pull up the menu, then back out of it. That has resolved the issue for me when it's happened.

That happened to me yesterday and I employed the same method. Start for main menu and then exit and all was well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Looking back on my recent problems with my connection I've had a similar experience. Before it started giving me a "connection lost", I was having a few days of lag and running into walls.

It was the drop coming to the block on the house. Moisture seeped in and deteriorated the copper to the point where connection was intermittent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 pm

After the normal stuff...try looking for any splitters that may be bad. I've found splitters that were worn out and no longer allowed download or upload effectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm

u404398 wrote:
Ok, since we are talking about problems.

Another issue I have been having some times is when I get killed and am at the Deploy screen that has your weopon packs to pick from. Only a few times but when I am revivied that screen stays on. So I can run and shoot but still see the squad in top corner and weopons along the bottom.

This happens to me quite frequently. Quite annoying as it inevitably leads to another quick death. Glad to have a solution in hand now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect to EA server   Disconnect to EA server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disconnect to EA server
Page 1 of 1