Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

what do you look for in a server?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

what do you look for in a server? Empty
PostSubject: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Just wondering what people look for or search for when trying to find a server in BF3? Take ours, there is already 100% ticket cq in the name and that is what I look for. maybe people are afraid of a clan server. I don't know. any suggestions on how to get our server to populate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

I want my server to have big ole boobs, nice arse , and great personality.Sorry I couldn't resist.

On Topic: Maybe put a half naked woman on the server dig with bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:47 pm

I saw a double bacon cheeseburger server. Why not a Bacon's GOOD server, with a half naked woman wearing bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:17 pm

I vote for the "C4 Bacon Jihad Server", picture of bacon strapped with C4 blowing the clothes of an attractive woman and a server description that says "See, everything is better with bacon and explosives. Rules: No C4"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Agreed. Put bacon in name of server and we will get more traffic...

CQ no more than 200%. I will even play stuff that is a mix with rush.

500% metro servers can suck it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 pm

I still need more C4 kills, so I vote to strike the no c4 rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
I still need more C4 kills, so I vote to strike the no c4 rule.

I guess I should've put the no C4 part in pink or purple or whatever the appropriate colour is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

maybe it's not the name but the arse whooping they receive once they join that is the problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Darksoul_247 wrote:
maybe it's not the name but the arse whooping they receive once they join that is the problem

This is the problem. People come in, get stacked against 30's, abused, sodomized, and permanently scarred for life never to return. Usually we get one to two good games a night before the randoms scatter to the four winds and it becomes 30 on 30. We need to make sure we keep the games a little closer, ie enforcing the no spawn camping, give up a flag when we have all capped and a good lead. Closer games that don't result in a trip to the woodshed are going to keep randoms more inclined to play on our server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:42 pm

full now. how long i dont know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Also I think a lot of our problem is trying to get an east coast server to populate later in the evening. I usually see it pretty full if I start playing on it at like 6-8PM EST.

*edit* lol, you made my point while I was creating this and I just powered on my PS3, I should be on soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:27 pm

I came and you weren't there...had a server full of asshats, well at least on my team and too unbalanced if I moved Sad....I left too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 pm

I had to go to Crescent City and pick up some uniforms that I ordered. I will be on in a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

I say take out the "X30X clan" from title. The banner is fine. Most people are already joining before they notice that. Keeping the message simple like "200% Conquest" seems to work well. Our message now is kinda long and it scrolls.

Also, I think another problem is the clan tags. They usually give us away. That's why I changed mine (NRMF=No Regular Mother F*&#ers). Happened to us during the BLOPS days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 pm

LOL, I saw that last night Crossfire. That IS some old school taggage. I also agree on the server ideas. Maybe we could come up with something like "Boobies and Beer" Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:40 pm

I took the x30x off a couple of nights ago when this was first mentioned. I haven't messed with the message for the game start. I was anticipating an empty server when I got home last night and was suprised that it was still full and remained full for several games afterward. I mistakingly kicked the wrong player on damavand and he was pissed (understandably) but other than that it was full up util bazaar I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Yeah the server has been the place to be the last few days. It fills pretty quickly and stays that way for a while. Even when players leave it seems to refill and replace quickly as well. Ive seen a few idiots in there lately but its expected and they get dealt with easily. We had an issue with 3 lvl 100 colonels from the same clan (TAo) last night. They were spawn trapping on Damavand and im guessing they had VOIP on squad cause i couldnt hear them or they didnt answer me so i sent one of the a polite message asking them to stop. Instead of the normal go F urself or something to that nature i got a message telling me we had no right to ask of that and our rules violate the TOS agreement of owning a server. He also told me thats the way the game should be and was meant to be played. I once again politely told him thats the rules and we payed to rent the server so we'll choose what the rules are and if they didnt like it they could leave. He babbled on again about violations of agreements and shit so i gave up trying to deal with him. I wasted almost a whole match arguing with him and luckily for them they left when it was done or they were getting the boot. I told him to go do that shit in their server as they have no rules there. Ive been in their server before and they are extremely very good players and are out to spawntrap 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Those guys have some ridiculous stats. How the hell does one have over 1100 per minute?

USA_Demolish...whatever has over 950 hrs of game play. I'm imagining a young man that reeks of Mountain Dew and Cheetos...

For the record... Level 100 colonels obviously can't read.

This is on the agreement:

Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behavior or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server. These rules typically introduce minor or limited restrictions on how a certain aspect of the game can be used, but do not create or promote an environment that would allow abuse of the scoring/award system. Examples of such rules that are acceptable are:

Disallowing repeated main base camping/attacking of bases that cannot be captured.
Limiting the use of mortars to a particular region of the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for in a server?   what do you look for in a server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you look for in a server?
Page 1 of 1