Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Great Fun on the CHK Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Great Fun on the CHK Server Empty
PostSubject: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 am

That was some great fun tonight on the CHK server. From Turp and Kagen being banned to un banned to ownage to the entire clan being banned. Fun times. I think I started it when I told some kid to turn down their mic and he told me to go fuck myself and then it was on. My favorite was when the admin said knock it off or get banned and Darksoul said fuck you ban me. Good times!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:48 am

No , I would say the kid started it when he told you to fuck off and then ran to the admin crying like a little bitch !!!!!

Great Fun on the CHK Server 100_2400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:36 am

Shame i missed it mate, We had some tough games last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 am

Yeah i was wondering where all you guys went during that Kharg match. I kept checking the scores and all of a sudden the x30x guys were gone. I had a feeling they got pissed and gave you guys the boot. Holy shit did we beat the piss out of them each match. Only match we lost was the first one when we jumped in at the end. I tried to stick it to those assholes after they banned kagan/Turp. Got myself killed by admin 2 times im guessing from the spawn raping i was trying to do. I think i might have to visit that server again coming up and see if i can get banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

Point me in the right direction,i'll give them some grief during the day!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:54 am

That was some funny shit. Someone banned me when I was going 9-4 with 3k in points...but left Nixon around to ass rape them.

At least swing the ban hammer effectively....LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 pm

want even more laughs looked up CHK , check out their page this definetly sounds like the right guys to me .

Sorry
All members have been kicked for really unactive playing.I didnt want to do that,but i need to make real good and active clan.

is the first entry you see

here is the link for the rest : http://www.chkclan.co.nr/

Cold Hearted Killers ... more like Crying Hypocritical Kids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:58 am

This explains all;

[CHK]pitmasta

Name: Peter

Residence: Warsaw (poland)

Preferred Race(s): Chaos (can use all)

Preferred Resources: STD

Clan Authorities: Clan leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 am

interesting, they have themselves a island address as a forum host. nr.

I think I was running a bit ahead of those guys on my connection. Happened last night too, where they just sort of stood there and let me shoot them. Last night was a UK 4gc server...

Nice to have that go my way for a change...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 am

Darksoul_247 wrote:
want even more laughs looked up CHK , check out their page this definetly sounds like the right guys to me .

Sorry
All members have been kicked for really unactive playing.I didnt want to do that,but i need to make real good and active clan.

I dont think that site is who we played. From what ive seen i havent found a website for the ones we played. There are a ton of Cold Hearted killer type clans out there. Very common name for sure. Just a bunch of un-organized 13/14 yr old that we ran into. Mommy/daddy must have bought them a server. I was all ready to jump into that server last night to get banned but it was empty. Oh well its in my history so ill be in there sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Darksoul_247 wrote:

Sorry

I dont think that site is who we played. From what ive seen i havent found a website for the ones we played. There are a ton of Cold Hearted killer type clans out there. Very common name for sure. Just a bunch of un-organized american 13/14 yr old that we ran into. Mommy/daddy must have bought them a server. I was all ready to jump into that server last night to get banned but it was empty. Oh well its in my history so ill be in there sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

[quote="CrazyNixon7"][quote="CrazyNixon7"]
Darksoul_247 wrote:

Sorry

I dont think that site is who we played. From what ive seen i havent found a website for the ones we played. There are a ton of Cold Hearted killer type clans out there. Very common name for sure. Just a bunch of un-organized american 13/14 yr old that we ran into. Mommy/daddy must have bought them a server. I was all ready to jump into that server last night to get banned but it was empty. Oh well its in my history so ill be in there sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Someone smashing the Send button??? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 pm

WTF i have no idea what the hell happened there. Hit it once i thought but maybe the rapid fire feature was turned on...
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

those were some great games, it was just a ban fest, and i believe the reason for the bans was to make room for their friends, sorry it was a mistake, that was it, let the destruction begin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:39 pm

[CHK]pitmasta

Name: Peter

Residence: Warsaw (poland)

Preferred Race(s): Chaos (can use all)

Preferred Resources: STD

Clan Authorities: Clan leader

Wasn't there that night but went to the website and saw the only remaining member. You guys beating up on 14 year olds? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Fun on the CHK Server   Great Fun on the CHK Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Fun on the CHK Server
Page 1 of 1