Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My first cage match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My first cage match...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My first cage match... Empty
PostSubject: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:40 am

I join. Some random dude name something like bornquikscopez joins. He says quickscopes only. Im like are you sure? Hes like yes and dont quit. OKKKK! Im pushing 70+ ounces of beer already this should be fun. Now everytime I kill this dude he ragemics. Omg look at this kid using soh. Omg look at this kid quickscoping/hardscoping me. Everything I did in this game he did not like. Also he was tac inserting in a room the whole game. He loses game ends. Then the real stuff happens. "Fuck you N****r" Im like really racism over a video game? You lost get over it. "Fuck you fag" Why you mad tho? "Stupid Quickscoper" But thats what you wanted right? "But you suck" Umm you lost dude. Then he proceeds to challenge me again to a private match. I tell him whats the difference this a cage match you already lost then he leaves hella pissed. AHHHHHH GOOOOD TIIMMMESSSS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 am

Cage match is back in pub lobbies? That was the booster's headshot paradise in MW2. How do they control it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:54 am

Its in the elite playlists. The Faceoff 1v1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:55 am

i would love to see/hear this one. Do you have it on youtube??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 am

Lol nah. Was way too wasted to upload or even look at the game afterwards. Went to bed real early las night. Ahh trashed on a thursday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 am

I'm shocked they've brought this back. Well, if you're looking for a hard to get emblem, that's the place to do it. Just need to find a willing partner to take the k/d beating.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:35 pm

nice one vegas, that would definitely be a nice one to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:45 pm

the moabs will be abundant in those lobbies... "hey wanna each get a moab?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:50 pm

I don't think I could ever ask some to go 0-25 just so I could get a MOAB...just not something right about it...I'd feel cheap running with that title unless I earned it. Now, some of you guys are capable of getting MOABs...I'm just not one of them unless it's a pacifist...and when I realized that it was too damn late to try but kjcolby got one in that match on Village awhile back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Colby is a hack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 pm

played 3 1v1's today in publics.

2 forfeits and an asswhippin.

I feel like i'm going to be getting fan mail at a faster rate in this game mode. Took me a few months to get a message telling me I am a dropshotting fag in domination, but I got one on my first game of 1v1.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first cage match...   My first cage match... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first cage match...
Page 1 of 1