Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Check this link out:

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/714521/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-multiplayer-details-revealed-more-casual-friendly-game/

Here is the text from the article:

The multiplayer in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will reduce the number of map "hotstops" in order to obtain a more action-packed feel, according to Robert Bowling, creative strategist at Modern Warfare development studio Infinity Ward, in an article from Kotaku.

Hotspots, for those who don't know, are places where an enemy can hide or shoot from, and Bowling says gamers won't have to worry about more than five hotspots at any one time.

"It simplifies it so that the less skilled player has less to think about," Bowling said. "There's fewer places to hide, which discourages the more camper mentality that seemed to emerge in the map design of Modern Warfare 2."

Bowling also mentioned that air support will be reduced. The main idea is that the designers want the game to focus on fast paced gun-on-gun gameplay rather than perks.

"Modern Warfare style is, for me, all about the high-speed, fast-paced—and I'm talking in terms of smooth controls and 60-frames-per-second framerate—infantry-focused combat," Bowling said. "And it's all focused on that gun-on-gun gameplay, especially in Modern Warfare 3. I feel like it's something we nailed with Call of Duty 4. We moved away from it a little bit with MW2, relying heavily on air support, killstreaks, perks and stuff like that. Modern Warfare 3, very much [is] building up from that Call of Duty 4 mentality of gun-on-gun, fast-paced infantry gameplay."

It sounds to me like Infinity Ward might be trying to cater MW3 to a more casual audience than its previous installments. I'm not sure if I like that idea. What do you think? You can check out Bowling's entire interview over at Kotaku.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is coming out for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 8, 2011.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/714521/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-multiplayer-details-revealed-more-casual-friendly-game/#ixzz1S7G2Hlpt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 pm

CoD4 was the best !! I am so glad to hear the direction they're heading with this.

MW3 will be awesome if it is somewhere between CoD4 and MW2. I am even more excited now!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Damn sounds pretty good lets only hope affraid
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 pm

I can't wait to shoot that launcher that explodes just beyond the wall that someone is hiding behind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm

sounds like they are finally heading in the right direction. if they keep going this way then damn mw3 will be more the worth getting. i hate those sniper campers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 pm

@scoooby I think they should just take snipers rifles out of the game, quick scoping pisses me off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Don't forget leaping around corners and mid-air head shots. There are some good snipers in Black ops, and by good I mean bloody annoying. The Quick-scoping is nowhere near as bad as it was in MW2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm pretty excited for MW3. I really like the focus on the gun v gun play versus vehicles (ala BF series) and air support of MW2. I think that Black Ops really got the killstreaks right so if they can follow that lead I think they will be alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 am

I think they should go back to shottys as a secondary weapon. Hope they get rid of bitch buggies too. (sorry Savvy)

If someone wants to snipe, that's fine. Having a good sniper from high ground is an asset to any squad. And they cause a general panic on the other team. Sniping on Core modes is generally ineffective because of the killcams. I think they should make Ghost pro tough to get, but the pro perk should eliminate killcams. Now that would make sniping fun. Imagine the panic..."Sniped again...F&%k! Where the hell is he?"

Quickscoping on the other hand is crap. It's a glitch in the game that is easily exploited. All they have to do is make a sniper rifle unable to be fired until it is shouldered for ADS. Solved. It would force snipers to run with a secondary when moving from place to place.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 am

Actually if AutoAim (or aim assist, whatever) was removed, it would make QS'ing a zillion times harder.

Black Ops has handled it very well. I still can't wrap my head around STOP MOVING before firing the sniper rifle, as your accuracy is squat if you move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:07 pm

carlmuir wrote:
Actually if AutoAim (or aim assist, whatever) was removed, it would make QS'ing a zillion times harder.

Black Ops has handled it very well. I still can't wrap my head around STOP MOVING before firing the sniper rifle, as your accuracy is squat if you move.

Quickscopers basically use the redneck red dot theory. The gun ALWAYS hits the middle of the screen...no matter what. They are good at centering their screen on the target and then essentially hipfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 pm

They claim there will be no more than 5 "hotspots" for people to hide around but you know people are gonna spend their time finding any and all places to sit un-noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am

Never have been good at sniping with a sniper class but i will run with the m16 with a acog is much better, there are few things funnier than savvy bitching about a gold gun quick scope, it apears mw3 will be a run and gun game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:14 am

I friggin HATE quickscopers (sorry if we have any on the team...if so I love you!). Nothing is more annoying than losing to a sniper rifle in a 1:1 gun battle. Shouldn't happen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am

People only ever complain(remember) the times they get killed from a Quickscope, never the times they hear the missed shots of a no-scope whizzing past their ears from 2 feet behind them. Giving them the chance to turn around and stab said failed Sniper in the Face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 am

^^^ Absolute Logic ^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:08 am

I applaud people who are legitimately good at hardscope sniping. I am not. It takes some pretty slick skills to be an ace at that.

I can't friggin' stand quick scoping. It is a game glitch that is exploited. If the designers want to make the experience as authentic as possible, they would make all sniper rifles unable to be fired unless shouldered. It would force you to run with a secondary until you got to your sniper perch, essentially eliminating all quick/no scoping.

And a rifle like a Barrett .50BMG should always be a one hit kill. Even if you wing someone with that thing it would blow their arm clean off. I used to try hardscoping in MW2 occasionally and thought it was ridiculous that you could hit someone in the leg and not kill them with that kind of weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 am

Yeah but it is just a game, if I wanted realism I'd play Hardcore S&D. I can't Quickscope but I respect ppl who can do it well as it is possibly the hardest skill to master in the game. Even though being killed up close by a Ouckscope enrages me to the point of screaming profanity at my TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3   Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campers are on notice.....you may have nowhere to hide in MW3
Page 1 of 1