Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
campers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
campers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
campers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
campers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
campers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
campers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
campers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
campers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
campers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
campers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
campers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
campers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
campers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
campers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
campers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

campers

Go down 
+3
Dog_soildier
Repo_Dog
walldoggy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

campers Empty
PostSubject: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm

when I find a camper I will sit next to them and shoot my gun until someone comes to find it by looking on the map then I will let them die... usually after a couple times of this they will quit the game
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Depending on the situation and who said camper is; thats a dick move to do bro.

What i mean is, maybe the guy is new. Or maybe he is having a real tough game. There has been many times that i was all but forced to camp out. Cause i am lagging so bad or the other team is just too good and everytime i move i get killed. There are even times when i have to camp out because of the stuff in the air keeps me pinned down. Many different reasons out there to be doing it i suppose.

I am just saying that i dont mind if people camp because this game sorta caters to it. And some styles of play do not suit my own style. But i wont get all pissed about it and try to cause someone to have a bad experience. Unless the guy is just a complete douche. Haha!!
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 pm

I'll give Tard the benefit of the doubt and say that they were repeatedly being douches.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Kagan wrote:
I'll give Tard the benefit of the doubt and say that they were repeatedly being douches.
Agreed and I'll assume they are randoms and not in the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:24 pm

why does everyone bitch about camping it has been in all cod been around longer then gay scoping. and fag diving. I will do it sometimes.

Last edited by Repo_Dog on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 pm

When I need to change classes, or the phone rings, etc. I try to find a corner to sit in while I take care of that business.

I agree that on games like Dom where you should be capping flags it can be frustrating to find team mates camping somewhere.

However, sometimes I sit with my XM25 away from the flag and guard it (camp it).

I probably would not do that to someone Tard, mainly because I am too busy trying to cap or defend a flag.

So that begs the question, if you are camping the camper are you not therefore a camper?

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Repo_Dog wrote:
why does everyone bitch about camping it has been in all cod been around longer then gay scpoing. and fag diving. I will do it sometimes.

I payed for this game i will play it like it want. I will camp just to piss off some guys. but camping has been here and it's going to be here as long as there are game like this

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

if this clan is total anti camping you need to add that to your intro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm

I like throwing smoke on them
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Camping depends on what you define as fair gameplay.

In DOM, I'll refer to camping as "defending", as you are defending the flag. I do it myself, although not as much as I used to. However, when you've plopped down near an opponent's flag just for the kills, and you're not trying to take a flag, that's camping.

In FFA, TDM, or KC, campers drive me nuts, but I try not to let it get to me. If they want to camp, fine - I'll play my game rooting them out. IW clearly developed maps that allow for several different styles of gameplay, including the person that wants to pitch a tent and make some s'mores. Our task is to adapt, and learn how to defeat all of these styles.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:28 pm

skellington72 wrote:
Camping depends on what you define as fair gameplay.

In DOM, I'll refer to camping as "defending", as you are defending the flag. I do it myself, although not as much as I used to. However, when you've plopped down near an opponent's flag just for the kills, and you're not trying to take a flag, that's camping.

In FFA, TDM, or KC, campers drive me nuts, but I try not to let it get to me. If they want to camp, fine - I'll play my game rooting them out. IW clearly developed maps that allow for several different styles of gameplay, including the person that wants to pitch a tent and make some s'mores. Our task is to adapt, and learn how to defeat all of these styles.

I get that, I am referring to the jackass that "snipes" in the corner of the map during a headquarters match, for the entire game. So we continually respawn on him.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
So that begs the question, if you are camping the camper are you not therefore a camper?

Just a thought.
lol +1
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Maybe I should have been more clear. I do this to people that have spent close to the entire game in one spot, usually a corner off the beaten path, hoping that someone will run by so they can get a easy kill... I agree, new players and bad games and aerial platforms keep you in certain spots, but when you do this on multiple maps, and you're on your 3rd or 4th prestige...you can trust and believe that I will make sure that they start to die a lot... because if they're going to do that kind of crap then they're going to cost me games I could have won if I would have even had a noob randumb that might not know the map but at least plays with ruthless aggression and goes to the ground looking for something not wearing the same outfit he is and trying to put bullets in it. When I play I try to play smart and avoid dying, but at the same time... there are games where I say damned the torpedoes full speed ahead. Some maps I know are more suited for a run and gun style game play and some are more suited for a sit and wait... but me personally, I can't do the sit and wait thing because eventually I get to the point where I feel like I need to do something to help the team win and I can't do that sitting in one spot hoping that I'll get lucky and get a easy kill or three. I would rather go 8 and 26, than go 5 and 0 if it means going hard or camping.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:13 pm

I guess I am just too busy to keep track of others on my team.

If I am playing with randoms and I am on a bad team I back out when the match is over.

If I am playing with clannies I do not worry when I run by one sitting somewhere.

So either way it does not bother me.

I do try to play with clannies because the randoms do drive me nuts at times.
But I would not stop to harass my own team mate when there are enemies to harass.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
I guess I am just too busy to keep track of others on my team.

If I am playing with randoms and I am on a bad team I back out when the match is over.

If I am playing with clannies I do not worry when I run by one sitting somewhere.

So either way it does not bother me.

I do try to play with clannies because the randoms do drive me nuts at times.
But I would not stop to harass my own team mate when there are enemies to harass.

This is true, but usually, from them camping the game has got far enough out of hand that we are in no way close to winning, so at that point, I figure I can stay and get the bonus xp from completing the match or leave and get nothing(since either way it's a loss)...So I stay and with that decision comes the decision to make the campers life hell.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

What a douche. They paid for the game they can play however they want so if you don't like it leave the match
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

What a douche. They paid for the game they can play however they want so if you don't like it leave the match
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Not too much bothers me about opponents. I don't care what weapons they use or what tactics they employ. If they own me because of it obviously they are better than me and I can't adapt to overcome it. If someone on the other team wants to camp have at it. I'll just avoid the area they are in and leave em alone. A camper getting no kills is useless to their team making it a 6 on 5. I'll take that all the time.

Also, when I am trying for a sniper challenge or such I'll camp it out and get my prone kills. Isn't that what sniping is about? I can't quick scope so I'll hard scope from a good line of sight and move back and forth between a few spots to keep the enemy guessing where I will be. Starting to go even or better running a long gun.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

People are gonna do what they are gonna do. Most of the people I've played with from the clan will go for the objective. Sometimes TOO aggressively when maybe we should flank or such instead of running into B over and over and over again. Or maybe that's just me. lol

But to find true outright campers, pretty rare with the 30's in my experience.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm

I have yet to see a 30 camper...and not sire why homeboy up there is name calling. Your argumemt for campers could be applied to anyone that chooses to give them a jard time.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 pm

MawnsterTard wrote:
I have yet to see a 30 camper...and not sire why homeboy up there is name calling. Your argumemt for campers could be applied to anyone that chooses to give them a jard time.
Maybe that's the confusion then. You are referring to randoms that you find camping, not other 30 clannies. Makes a lot more sense then.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 am

MawnsterTard wrote:

THen you have not played with Stream lately. He camps with that sniper rifle aaallll the time now. Its okay with me, I just have to remember to jump over him.

There are certain maps I put down my Trophy and camp right under it. Team mates are running by while I have my sights trained on the corner.

You paid for the game so you can play it how you want, and others paid for the game so they can play how they want.

I have played with randoms that apparently were upset that I was in a corner and stood there to block me in so I could not go anywhere.
And yes, they were a douche for that.

If you were the random that did what you say you do I would not be interested in joining your clan, plus I would not ever want to play with you again.

But you paid for the game, so be what you want to be and do what you want to do.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:12 am

Truth is... I don't want campers in my clan, that being said, i don't classify campers as people protecting a teammate or objective... I classify camper as someone that isn't taking part in completing the objective or doing anything productive to actually help the other members of the team win... so if me getting them killed keeps them out of the clan that's ok by me. I understand that some maps benefit the camper... like the snack shop in arkaden, or the top of the hill in mission, or the top of the hill in village... there are places that I would say cater to the people that want to camp, snipe, etc, but the ones that get a riot shield, back into a corner and wait are the types I am speaking of. I understand we all paid our money to play how and when we want, but at the same time, it's a team game, and when you hurt the team then I get pissed off.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:00 am

Monster I responded to one of your posts the other day regarding your opinion of peoples playstyle or weapon selection. I did it in a lightheatted way to highlight the fact that there are 600 people in here and we are all different. I rock FMG's and dont apologise for it and have a few friends who would camp quite a bit.

Why dont you play your own game and dont worry about what others are doing.
Back to top Go down

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 am

+1 for you,Fran.Never seen anyone but Shorty,camp with the FNG's lol.Every gamestyle has it's place in this clan.I camp with my redneck rifle(MK14),looking for other deer hunters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

campers Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

campers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next