Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

campers

Go down 
+3
Dog_soildier
Repo_Dog
walldoggy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 am

+1 for you,Fran.Never seen anyone but Shorty,camp with the FNG's lol.Every gamestyle has it's place in this clan.I camp with my redneck rifle(MK14),looking for other deer hunters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 am

lmao you lot lololol i keep saying it, im CAMP not a CAMPER lol how can i camp with a .76 kdr ffs lol i spend more time trying to get out of my spawn than playing the objective lol
but im gonna start doing it now just to get ya wound up Smile
naa jokes for real there is no point in camping you always get revenge killed if you try (maybe thats why my kd is so screwed, who knows Shocked )
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 am

yea i do feel you about camper but only when they on the other team... i was playing interchange and this pos was just posting up in a corner back by the garage area (behind b and to the right of c flag) just shooting people as they went by. So i came around the other corner to hit him in the face with my striker =) ...... (gawd i love this gun)
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 am

I'm sorry...what is all this malarkey about and should I even be bothered by it?

Discuss...
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

MANIC wrote:
I'm sorry...what is all this malarkey about and should I even be bothered by it?

Discuss...

+1

[insert BF3 pitch here]
It's pretty hard to camp out in BF3 for long. Plus there's no lag.............. bounce
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 am

Not even gonna fuck with this thread.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am

Yikes...
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

tard be carefull if we ever play a match together just in case you trip over me patrolling or defending our flags.

Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 am

Oh .. Do you mind if I play .. I mean you don't like camp

But are transvestites ok. ?

@ Bomber ... I just like treadng on you in my high heels as I run past. ... Mwhaa. Xx

Did I ever tell anyone I like flags.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 am

I don't mind campers on the other teams as much as I mind random campers on my team. It's one thing to camp at or around a flag. It's another to camp in headquarters, demolition, etc. where your longest living team mate is your spawn location (in some obscure corner of the map and as far away from the objectives as possible). This doesn't seem to happen as much in MW3 as it did in the other titles.

So yeah, when you and a few others are the actually playing the objectives all the while you have a guy cooking hotdogs and smores in some obscure spot not having anything to do with the actual game type, I will throw smoke around you every time. And if it's hardcore, I will shoot you.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 am

I am more concerned about someone tripping over their tongue in this thread than tripping over Bomber in game. Let's keep it nice, please.

franread5 wrote:
Monster I responded to one of your posts the other day regarding your opinion of peoples playstyle or weapon selection. I did it in a lightheatted way to highlight the fact that there are 600 people in here and we are all different. I rock FMG's and dont apologise for it and have a few friends who would camp quite a bit.

Why dont you play your own game and dont worry about what others are doing.

Fran said it best.

Tard if Elite is right you play a ton of TDM. Cool, but you are going to constantly run into this type of player. In another thread you were upset someone's reproachful remark on your colorful compliments of said campers. If your gametime is spent concerned about how the other guy is playing that is your business, but I would ask you to reflect on whether or not that aspect is enjoyable. Are you playing with clan mates? If so they are usually calling out opposing camper's positions thus making their life difficult at best. If you are playing with clan mates then, more often than not, in my experience, there is room for maybe one or two randoms on your team and their contribution is often inconsequential or I see them try and rise to the occasion and attempt to embrace the 30 ways at least in the match or 2 they are in with us.

Regardless, you paid your $ and you play as you like. I appreciate you accepting my FR and hope that in the future you will accept an invite to play and running with my regular 100+ clannies will ease some of your camper tensions. Happy to run some TDM or KC (or any other match type), but I would encourage you to try out some Dom with us as well.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 am

sgt tube socks wrote:

So yeah, when you and a few others are the actually playing the objectives all the while you have a guy cooking hotdogs and smores in some obscure spot not having anything to do with the actual game type, I will throw smoke around you every time. And if it's hardcore, I will shoot you.

The way hardcore is set up now you will only kill yourself then. Unlike Black Ops, friendly fire doesn't kill your teammate it kills you.

My solution to this issue is if you find you don't enjoy playing with someone in particular then make a mature decision to not play with them again. There are hundreds of people to party up with, and there is no need to get bent out of shape about any one person and how they play. I think everyone joined the over 30 clan to get away from immaturity and people whining about everything being overpowered, cheaters, and the general dissatisfaction of playing with randoms. We are finding like minded people and enjoying the game. If one individual or a few people do not share the same view avoid them. Party up with people you know you get along with.

I don't care what weapons or loadouts anyone uses, what their play style is or anything. Some members are very competitive and some are very laid back in attitude. Some play fast run and gun and some play slow with some even to the point of camping. Nothing bothers me or my enjoyment of the game. It would be the same playing with randoms, just without the cameraderie of things which is what I enjoy the most.

Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Chef, yeah Elite is right...I have played about 70 hours of TDM, compared to 5 hours of KC, one hour of Dom, and 1 hr of everything else. I guess I just will start sitting around until I can get into clan games, since everyone else apparently only plays with clannies and hardly ever runs solo.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Gotta send out invites and good at least a group of 4
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Looks like I'll be playing more solo now, since I rage quit so I much. Very Happy My names Chuck, and I don't give a fuck.How bout that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 pm

lol Trolololololololen for campers Razz
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

I had logged on to the forums in black ops shortly after Dave started it up and lurked here (or "there" at the old site) and posted occasionally. I still waited several months before really seeking out clan mates online and getting in games. Thought I wasn't any good, a bit shy, whatever. When I did load up the friends list with a dozen or so and get some games a few things happened. After struggling though a learning curve from only playing TDM to playing objective based games with the clan, and it was a bit of a struggle at the beginning, my enjoyment of the game was increased 10 fold. It was simple to add clan mates in lobbies by sending out friend requests from there and my list grew rapidly. Now I have to keep it groomed a bit more diligently. I try to keep a few slots open, because I want active players on there. My friendships grew with the people I play with. Some people that I did not enjoy playing with at the beginning I now find their many of their personality quirks endearing now and love to play with them as well. I can't think of any one player that I do not like to party up with, however there is always the mute button there if I need it.

I still run a lot of solo TDM. It is what I do when all parties are full. It does seem like a bit of the redheaded stepchild of gametypes here. Fine. I am happy to run it with the clan or not. But, one of the other things that I noticed after playing with the clan was that I would get a lot of invites to games when running solo. Both my gamer tags that I have run with are a ways down the alphabetical list, so it took some scrolling down by people to get there.
Sometimes people may seek me out other times I may be the last kid picked in gym class. Doesn't matter to me now, I get to play with my friends.

I certainly hope that you wouldn't sit in a lobby waiting for invites in a huff cuz you are not getting them, that seems a lot like the camping you were venting your frustrations for at the beginning of this thread. My experience with the clan in its beginning stages may or may not be similar to what you are going though, Mawnster, but I wanted to share. Those initial steps to playing with the clan may seem daunting to some, but have been well worth it for me.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Looks like I'll be playing more solo now, since I rage quit so I much. Very Happy My names Chuck, and I don't give a fuck.How bout that? Very Happy

It's more like a "I ain't having fun in this match, I'm out" than a rage quit and we can hear it coming. You said it on the chat, don't like it don't invite me. Honesty is definitely not a shortcoming of yours, Fireman. Invites will not stop coming from me. Hope the solo comment from you was in jest.

Last edited by chef on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm

franread5 wrote:
Monster I responded to one of your posts the other day regarding your opinion of peoples playstyle or weapon selection. I did it in a lightheatted way to highlight the fact that there are 600 people in here and we are all different. I rock FMG's and dont apologise for it and have a few friends who would camp quite a bit.

Why dont you play your own game and dont worry about what others are doing.

I hate those FMG's in private matches.....you have mastered those bad boys!
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:01 pm

You gotta be active on getting into groups...when you log on send out a "need one more?" message to people in active groups...I usually send one, wait a few minutes and if I haven't heard from anybody I will jump into mercenary games. When a spot opens up I often will get an invite because people know I'm looking...

Getting into games when you first join the clan can be a little intimidating and kind of difficult...but as you get your friend list built up, particularly with players who are usually on at the same time as you, it gets easier.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:03 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:

Is your name really Chuck, or were you just being poetic? I love playing with fireman...and if he leaves a game he always lets us know ahead of time...and it's always because of a bad connection...it's understandable, nobody likes to play at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:07 pm

MawnsterTard wrote:
Chef, yeah Elite is right...I have played about 70 hours of TDM, compared to 5 hours of KC, one hour of Dom, and 1 hr of everything else. I guess I just will start sitting around until I can get into clan games, since everyone else apparently only plays with clannies and hardly ever runs solo.
No need to sit around twiddling your thumbs while you wait for invites. Plenty of guys run solo. But the more you play with the clan, you'll find that it gets way more enjoyable. There's something about collectively working together to get the W, watching each others backs, making callouts, etc. that is more satisfying than going 20-5 and losing the match in TDM. So much that I pretty much refuse to play solo anymore. But that's just me.

So send out invites to whoever is on your friends list as a way to let them know you want in. MW3 party making is crappy, so you have to get invited from someone already in the party. In Black Ops, it was easier to just jump in and see who was there. But I digress.

Once you find a couple guys that are on the same time as you consistently, it will be easier to play with them regularly, then add people as they show up when you play.

Regarding TDM, I've never really liked it as it was too mindless for me. I always need something to do during the game other than just killing people, so Dom or HQ is generally my game. Feel free to add me (if you are on late enough, I'm usually on around 11pm Pacific) and we'll go find those random campers. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
FiremanLFD525 wrote:

Is your name really Chuck, or were you just being poetic? I love playing with fireman...and if he leaves a game he always lets us know ahead of time...and it's always because of a bad connection...it's understandable, nobody likes to play at a disadvantage.
You mean nobody GOOD likes to play at a disadvantage. Those of us that suck don't ever notice the difference. Shocked

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 pm

I sometimes jump in a match, kill a few clannies, camp a few corners so I do not die nor cause them to lose the match and wait to see if theuy have room. I have 100 on my FL but will delete someone that is not active to make room for someone that is.....fair warning though I mostly am laying prone with a silenced barrett 50 cal. near an objective as my clan leading DOM defends are evidence.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I can just say, I've had to jump over Stream and his barret many times haha.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 pm

You'll thank me tomorrow...for what I have done today.

Tard has been removed from our community. Remove him or leave him on your friends lists. Your choice, but I think that he'll find greener pastures elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Sponsored content

campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

campers
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next