Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

campers

Go down 
+3
Dog_soildier
Repo_Dog
walldoggy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

my son says:" it has more to do with standing still and letting them walk into your bullet path than aiming. If you're moving you accuracy goes way down. Start by making dot on the TV with a marker so you know where the guy should be, when you have a guy there stop moving and press aim and fire at the same time."

I told him that's crap and it doesn't work for me.

He kindly replied "maybe you'er to old to be a quick scoper"

I'm starting to think he's right...
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Eric thats too funny, I have done it in a private lobby and was not that bad, I just do not attempt it in games due to I do not want to suck and cause the team to lose. IDREF suggested in the past to us a small suction cup on the screen to center crosshairs (just to improve aim in general)
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
He kindly replied "maybe you'er to old to be a quick scoper"

I'm starting to think he's right...
Yeah, that's my fear too. I picked up a sniper rifle on Village a few days ago and took out two guys on B from the buildings. But it was more like: ADS, wait for the guy to stop moving, jiggle the crosshairs until I got center mass and then pull the trigger. I can't imagine random firing at the center of the screen.

I did that in Black Ops on Jungle once and Bee_swarm about died laughing. My shooting went something like this:

Bang. Bangbangbangbang. Bangbangbangbang. Death.

Wonderful. Give me my MP5K or MP7 and be done with it. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Im on my phone so I cant post the vid but overtflow has a good toturial on quick scoping. Will edit this when I get off and put itin. Note I still suck at it but the vid was helpful
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:51 pm

WOW there was a lot of hate in this forum at the beginning. Can't we all just hold hands and sing cumbaya or we are family or something? I am starting to have flashbacks of my unhappy household when i was a child. I thought this was the over 30 clan not the under 3 clan.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
WOW there was a lot of hate in this forum at the beginning. Can't we all just hold hands and sing cumbaya or we are family or something? I am starting to have flashbacks of my unhappy household when i was a child. I thought this was the over 30 clan not the under 3 clan.

The immature hate was addressed. Move along here, nothing to see. Very Happy Please continue on your merry way of killing noobs with the clan.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Eric thats too funny, I have done it in a private lobby and was not that bad, I just do not attempt it in games due to I do not want to suck and cause the team to lose. IDREF suggested in the past to us a small suction cup on the screen to center crosshairs (just to improve aim in general)

i'm going to try doing that tonight with some of that adhesive stuff from 3M. Put a tiny little dot on the screen
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

The immature hate was addressed. Move along here, nothing to see. Very Happy Please continue on your merry way of killing noobs with the clan.
Yes, we've moved on to more mature subjects like quick scoping. lol Shocked
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 pm

walldogkl wrote:

isn't quick scoping code for a failed pull out method aka my second kid?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
walldogkl wrote:

isn't quick scoping code for a failed pull out method aka my second kid?
That's not what we're talking about? affraid lol
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:36 pm

I camp. I hate to camp......but I do it.

Every single time I'm running with clanmates and we are playing KC or TDM......I end up camping like a little bitch.

Why? Cause I suck.....that's why. Deal with it.

My "camping" in those gametypes helps my teamates because I'm not running around dying left and right. Now on Dom or HQ or some of the other gametypes (which I prefer) then I run around like crazy not worrying about going negative.

Point is....you gotta know who you are and your role. My role in KC/TDM is to take it easy and not feed them kills. My role in Dom is to die while capturing B flag.

I'm having fun though....
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Speaking of camping. Here's a good vid by BobLoblaw

Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Keep in mind I never play tdm but I came to this conclusion. In t.d.m the objective is to kill more then your killed. I can achive the objective if I hide some where and shoot people. There fore I am playing the objective by camping in tdm.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 pm

wow sith youjust went master yoda on us, lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm

I did not want to start shit or discontent but I was sure he was talking about people in the 30
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 pm

dog_soildier wrote:
I did not want to start shit or discontent but I was sure he was talking about people in the 30

You started nothing. I am sure he was talking about fellow clannies also.

This clan was founded on the principles of relaxed gaming, ie no KD requirement, practices, or any of that other shit that busy middle aged men don't have time for. Play how you want to play and have fun doing it. Its your money and your time. I only get my panties in a bunch when someone else tries to make everyone else play his way or the highway. (p.s. the following isn't directed at you dog soildier) In my opinion if your playstyle isn't suiting some of the members than they will make the choice not to play with you, but they aren't going to try and change you. There are over 600 members so you won't have to look very hard to find a squad of regulars that your playstyle fits right in with.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 pm

I miss no scopes in Counter-Strike.

I was the SCOUT Master.. har har

(only because so many servers banned AWP usage)
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 pm

i have been using snipers a little more lately, just messing around at trying to get better at QSing.

MSR is been best for me, well at least better than ass balls anyway, thinking of using next prestige token on it, but we shall see.

SoH
Quickdraw
Steady Aim

works for me. I would love a QS only lobby friday night, just let me know when and where.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 am

All this talk of sniping made me decide to try out the Barret on Resistance. Thanks Sith, Bee, Obticeo, Kamea, and RunningnGunnin for letting me NOT help out the team very much. Of course we still won.

Anyways, this is what I got out of it.

The double kill, double head shot with one bullet netted me the All Pro title. And then nice to get another one shot double kill right after too. I may have to give this some more time. The only drawback to the Barrett is it feels like you are crawling through quicksand everywhere you go. lol
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 am

beckvillebird wrote:
i have been using snipers a little more lately, just messing around at trying to get better at QSing.

MSR is been best for me, well at least better than ass balls anyway, thinking of using next prestige token on it, but we shall see.

SoH
Quickdraw
Steady Aim

works for me. I would love a QS only lobby friday night, just let me know when and where.

Steady Aim? Why? Are you trying to hipfire? The hitbox for a hipfired Sniper Rifle is big and random. I would honestly go Marksman if you're sniping bro.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 am

walldogkl wrote:
All this talk of sniping made me decide to try out the Barret on Resistance. Thanks Sith, Bee, Obticeo, Kamea, and RunningnGunnin for letting me NOT help out the team very much. Of course we still won.

The double kill, double head shot with one bullet netted me the All Pro title. And then nice to get another one shot double kill right after too. I may have to give this some more time. The only drawback to the Barrett is it feels like you are crawling through quicksand everywhere you go. lol

Does it have the Speed Profiency? I never use the Barret so I dont know. But high damage sniper rifles make you move slow. I run Speed on my L118A and I zoom around the map like I had an AR in my hand.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Does it have the Speed Profiency? I never use the Barret so I dont know. But high damage sniper rifles make you move slow. I run Speed on my L118A and I zoom around the map like I had an AR in my hand.
I have no idea. This was the first time I really tried to use the Barrett or any sniper rifle really... I'm more of an SMG guy. I don't think I'll make the permanent switch, but it was actually kind of fun. And this is even knowing that I really suck at it. Those double kills were pure luck. But it was nice to see the One Shot Kill come up. bounce

Maybe once I stop prestiging (4-80?, 10-80? Who knows...), I'll give it some more time.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm

walldogkl wrote:

i remember that game, and hearing bee say" what? walldog is sniping" lol, then i see you proned out covering the b flag and al i hear is bang, the bang bang bang bang, i think that's when you got all pro title, good job bro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Nice doubles walldog! I've been playing around with the barret every once in awhile when we get a game out of hand...it's not an easy thing to do...but I've pulled off a couple nice shots...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

campers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

campers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4