Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

campers

Go down 
+3
Dog_soildier
Repo_Dog
walldoggy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 pm

You'll thank me tomorrow...for what I have done today.

Tard has been removed from our community. Remove him or leave him on your friends lists. Your choice, but I think that he'll find greener pastures elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 pm

I will gladly thank you on Tuesday for what you have done today.

may have dated myself with that reference.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 pm

OK Wimpy... lol

Wait wha?! Really, what's goin' on in these forums!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 am

The1 - Thanks! Tard didn't get what the clan was about. I am new, but I see a brotherhood here that I am proud to be a part of. It has been a blast the last few days I have been here getting to know some of you.

Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:52 am

I thank you as well.

That guy seemed too wound up over this whole business. We are the OVER30CLAN! We are supposed to be above the rest in terms of maturity and respect to others. I have seen that a lot in this group since joining. And i just didnt feel that he got that.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Beware of Ban Hammer Mondays. Dave made a good choice. The constant "I'm taking my ball and going home" threats and overall attitute were causing friction and discord in the clan. I come to the forum and play online as an escape from the bullshit of real life, not to get wrapped up in someones narcasistic The clan is here to serve me and play my way attitude. I hope he finds what he is looking for, it just obviously wasn't here.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 pm

I've decided to imitate Stream and roast marshmellows on the heated barrel of my MSR. I've graduated from Terrible to Pretty Bad while trying to level up to 28 to get Stability.

That guy would not have liked me. I figure since that meatcake Bowling is neutering the Striker and FMG's (which I use all the time), I might as well use a sniper rifle and watch as he cuts their balls off to, which i'm sure he will.

Hopefully Grand Theft Auto will be out by the time he decrees we must all use the M4 and .44 mags.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Soon the best weapon in the game will be the damn M16. That will level the playing field of course.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 pm

we should all complain to Bowling's twitter feed that the entry-level pistol (forget what it is) is OP'd and needs to be nerfed.

He'll probably have it's rate of fire limited to flintlock status within 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
I sometimes jump in a match, kill a few clannies, camp a few corners so I do not die nor cause them to lose the match and wait to see if theuy have room. I have 100 on my FL but will delete someone that is not active to make room for someone that is.....fair warning though I mostly am laying prone with a silenced barrett 50 cal. near an objective as my clan leading DOM defends are evidence.

yeah if you can make room add me. I've tried to add some guys in the last couple days but most FL's are full.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Stream & Jerry, learn to quick scope and it will remove your camping love!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:05 pm

QS private lobby Friday night for those who want or need sniper practice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:22 pm

sounds good count me in.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

i hate campers, i sit on them and spin around shooting my gun to alert everyone were they are, and when my ass gets shot for being a bit of a dick i get really annoyed ... f'ng campers lmao
yer steam im talking to you baby :p lol

good call dave he was getting a little irritating ..
nate dude lol ban hammer Monday cracks me up lmao
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:47 pm

fucilli_jerry wrote:
He'll probably have it's rate of fire limited to flintlock status within 2 weeks.

Flintlocks FTW! That would be really cool if they had primitive weapons available. Give each kill double XP. There should be some reward for using crap weapons.

Imagine flintlock muzzle loaders, black powder shotguns and pistols, tomahawks, longbows, fistfuls of shit, etc.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:49 pm

What about blowguns....or water baloon launchers
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 pm

lumm0x wrote:
sgt tube socks wrote:

So yeah, when you and a few others are the actually playing the objectives all the while you have a guy cooking hotdogs and smores in some obscure spot not having anything to do with the actual game type, I will throw smoke around you every time. And if it's hardcore, I will shoot you.

The way hardcore is set up now you will only kill yourself then. Unlike Black Ops, friendly fire doesn't kill your teammate it kills you.

My solution to this issue is if you find you don't enjoy playing with someone in particular then make a mature decision to not play with them again. There are hundreds of people to party up with, and there is no need to get bent out of shape about any one person and how they play. I think everyone joined the over 30 clan to get away from immaturity and people whining about everything being overpowered, cheaters, and the general dissatisfaction of playing with randoms. We are finding like minded people and enjoying the game. If one individual or a few people do not share the same view avoid them. Party up with people you know you get along with.

I don't care what weapons or loadouts anyone uses, what their play style is or anything. Some members are very competitive and some are very laid back in attitude. Some play fast run and gun and some play slow with some even to the point of camping. Nothing bothers me or my enjoyment of the game. It would be the same playing with randoms, just without the cameraderie of things which is what I enjoy the most.

I was referring to randoms, I haven't experience this with this group.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
fucilli_jerry wrote:

Flintlocks FTW! That would be really cool if they had primitive weapons available. Give each kill double XP. There should be some reward for using crap weapons.

Imagine flintlock muzzle loaders, black powder shotguns and pistols, tomahawks, longbows, fistfuls of shit, etc.

I don't think slight of hand would help you out on that. But then again with SofH would probably be quicker to reload the Mrs. Piggy (M60).
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Hahahahahahahaa!!!

"Fistfuls of shit!" Aaahahaahahahaaa!!

My co-workers think i have lost my mind over here. If they only knew...

Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Dave count me in, I almost have the MSR unlocked (for the last time), that or the L118 should be the rifles of choice for QS as the barrett is TOO damn heavy to be running around the map with.

Funny story:
I was playing with randumbs on dome, we had B and C locked down so I went to the back hallway on B and layed prone faceing the back (A door), I set up a trophy and layed under it. One of the randumbs threw a fit and started unloading clips on me...I then proceeded to take out 5 guys in a row as the idiot behind be drew all their fire. I was able to drop a predator and put up some air support and finished the game like 24-6 and we got the win.
Yep I am camper and I kick ass! cheers

Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm

HAHA thanks for pointing that out X-Runner I didn't even see that.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:02 pm

QS perk load out...IMO

SOH Pro
Quickdraw Pro
Marksman Pro

Stability or Impact
Ext. Mags

Secondary- Akimbo machine pistols for close rage battles

KS- UAV, CAUV: Know where they are, hide where you are
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Ok, so can someone give a quick tutorial on how exactly do you quick scope? I fear my reflexes are not good enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 pm

you guys always have a way of turning an asshat thread into something useful or funny.

I would love to fall in love with a sniper rifle again but i won't be on till late Friday night.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Click the aim and fire trigger fast without even looking into the scope....the trick is centering the crosshairs onto the enemy as I suck at it so far. I think you have to be completely square to the enemy and have thenm centered in the middle of your screen....Vegas would be best to chime in at the point as he is pretty damn good at it.
Back to top Go down

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

my son says:" it has more to do with standing still and letting them walk into your bullet path than aiming. If you're moving you accuracy goes way down. Start by making dot on the TV with a marker so you know where the guy should be, when you have a guy there stop moving and press aim and fire at the same time."

I told him that's crap and it doesn't work for me.

He kindly replied "maybe you'er to old to be a quick scoper"

I'm starting to think he's right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

campers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: campers   campers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

campers
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next