Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

roster volunteers needed please

Go down 
+6
ninjesmurf
The1UrLookin4
JAGERpatrol
mwhop78
DELTAxDOG
BlackDeath
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

roster volunteers needed please Empty
PostSubject: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:02 pm

In the process of trying to better organize this extremely fast growing clan. I feel it necessary to try and stay as organized best we can.

We have roster leaders however we need vice-leaders to help with maintaining roster member lists, clan op results threads, not to mention take over if the main leader needs to step away (vacation, family emergency, etc.)

If you'd like to volunteer please post what console and roster you'd like to help manage. If anyone fights over a spot then it can be settled in a 1v1 pew pew match Wink

On the xbox side of things I've sort of taken the reigns already for the clan ops results (roster 1) so I'll throw my hat in the ring officially now.

Positions:

PS3
Roster 1 - vice leader OPEN
Roster 2 - vice leader (mwhop78)
Roster 3 - vice leader OPEN

XBOX
Roster 1 - vice leader (Maverick9227)
Roster 2 - vice leader OPEN
Roster 3 - vice leader yellowgeehawd

Thanks!!!

The following thread will be updated with the results here of who's in charge of what.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t5369-mw3-clan-roster-leaders-info

Last edited by BlackDeath on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm

One thing that should be noted, at least the roster leader or vice leader has to be a mod. As of now this half the reasin your helping me out lol I cant update the clan ops thread unless its a new post
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 pm

lol good thinking that slipped my mind. I'm sure Dave can make a quasi mod type group for people to just edit posts in those threads. I'll let em know.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

I would be more than willing and able to help Repo with PS3 Roster 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:30 pm

I second mwhop for R3. JAGER would be great too! (My roster)

More generally, should there be a dummy roster leader created for each roster? That way both the leader and vice can log onto elite without having to share personal info.

Last edited by audiopile on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorry but specific jobs and titles past each rosters required Elite leaders definitely mean we have gotten too big Sad

I can see a few people helping Dave yay or nay applicants (no voting required) and we have our Mod crew (that doesn't really have to mod all that much).

If a specific roster leader finds it too much to handle, I can agree though to have some help from someone else but this could get out of hand quickly.

Nixon and I will pretend to live in the past *laugh*
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:05 pm

I can help out with PS3 Roster 3 if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Black put me down on the xbox for roster 2 or whever im needed im currently on roster 2
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 pm

carlmuir wrote:
Sorry but specific jobs and titles past each rosters required Elite leaders definitely mean we have gotten too big Sad

I can see a few people helping Dave yay or nay applicants (no voting required) and we have our Mod crew (that doesn't really have to mod all that much).

If a specific roster leader finds it too much to handle, I can agree though to have some help from someone else but this could get out of hand quickly.

If it wasn't for the Fact that Roster 1 doesn't do clan ops any more, then I would need help or have to give up roster 1 on Ps3. I still may do this in the Future. I can also see where purging and going through the rosters can be too hectic for one person. Not only that but making the Elite Roster matches the usergroup on the website can take too much time for 1 person as well. Maintaining updated roster lists will take some effort.

Delta I gave you Mod Privileges.

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:15 pm

On another note. I am about ready to interview for an Admin to help me out, so an additional Admin may be in the near future.

The Pay... Well it sucks. $0.00 per hour
The Workload... It sucks
The Hours... Well they kind of suck also. 24/7/365
The Perks... Priceless (Hammer and IP Banhammer)
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
On another note. I am about ready to interview for an Admin to help me out, so an additional Admin may be in the near future.

The Pay... Well it sucks. $0.00 per hour
The Workload... It sucks
The Hours... Well they kind of suck also. 24/7/365
The Perks... Priceless (Hammer and IP Banhammer)

Try 24/7/365 where u may have to save someone's life while still half asleep!!! But I do get paid for it at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Ya its hard dave for one person ive been there and it sucks when u got no help
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:04 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:

Delta I gave you Mod Privileges.

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 pm

I'll gladly help out wherever I can. Im on roster 3 so I have no objection to helping with it.

And Dave, if you simply need help with maintenance on the forum, IE: Clearing old trash and rearranging threads where they belong etc. I can help with it. I spend at least 2 hours in my office daily. That being said, I tend to check these boards out daily anyway. Just talk to me later online or something.

As far as roster co leaders. I think this is a good idea. Often enough, I find myself having to explain things to the newer guys. Perhaps a scheduled weekly meeting with each roster wouldn't hurt? If the meeting comes, and there isn't anything to discuss, we just move on till next week. If there has been issues between clan mates, or questions on rules etc. It would be nice to have something like this. Dosent seem like 10-15 minutes of everyone's playtime is too difficult to give up for this.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm fairly new to the clan but it has become my 2nd home I spend more time at work or on the forum than at home . Anything I can do to make our clan better just let me know . I'm not fighting anyone for a spot just saying if needed .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
I would be more than willing and able to help Repo with PS3 Roster 3.

what you trying to say I suck or something hop!

J.K. I could do that !
I will pm you with info !
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 pm

No repo I don't think that's what hop meant but just letting you now he volunteered for bein
g your b****.lol you got back up when you need help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 pm

WTF??? Delta a mod!!! Why don't u just start letting 12 year olds in the clan while you are at it. I mean the guy can't spell, he is as emotional as any girl I know, and he is only sober about 26% of the time! The world is def ending!
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm

ninjesmurf wrote:
No repo I don't think that's what hop meant but just letting you now he volunteered for bein
g your b****.lol you got back up when you need help

just messing with him ninja!
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah mine was little jab at the super pickle too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:07 pm

carlmuir wrote:

Well let me ask you a legitimate question...and don't take this the wrong way...Do you moderate the forums? Do you keep roster lists updated? Do you organize anything on the forum? Do you answer noob questions or help mentor new members? And have you had roster leaders just disappear at the drop of hat? Its not like I make up stuff to do...this is all stuff people have asked for and I'm sure Dave of all people understands it can be taxing. Is it really going to hurt anything to have a backup roster leader and organize a list of who they are so new members have a clue of whats going on?

On another note:

Grats hop, scoob, and doug you're in.

Jager were you interested at all in a different ps3 roster? Or will there be a pew pew challenge in order?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:48 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
WTF??? Delta a mod!!! Why don't u just start letting 12 year olds in the clan while you are at it. I mean the guy can't spell, he is as emotional as any girl I know, and he is only sober about 26% of the time! The world is def ending!

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

I question the 26%. drunken
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:13 am

Dagger Asp wrote:
CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

Me too! Id say more like 6%?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Dagger Asp wrote:
CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

Me too! Id say more like 6%?

Keep trying and u could become a member of the 1%. Just not thier income sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roster volunteers needed please   roster volunteers needed please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

roster volunteers needed please
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next