Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I want to stay in the clan

Go down 
+2
Nely
walldoggy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I want to stay in the clan  Empty
PostSubject: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:13 pm

i want to stay in the clan please dont kick me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Someone on the ps3 side will see this im sure you're safe. Did you receive some sort of message?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 pm

um no, it's too late.

I mean... umm... well ok you an stay. Just check in once in a while so we know you are not dead or hate us or some junk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

I vote anyone with an alicia keys avatar is automatically banned, possibly caned!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 am

mjc215 wrote:
I vote anyone with an alicia keys avatar is automatically banned, possibly caned!

She reminds me of the 2009 Yankees world series championship.

All I hear is her singing "NEW YORK".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 pm

i recieved a messags from yeti tellin me to post in the forums so i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Babyhaz0917 wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to do so!

I know that not everyone is into the forums, but the occasional atta boy on someone's vid, knock knock joke or random cat meme in the post whore thread even will minimize any doubt as to your wanting to be part of our community. Not directed specifically at you babyhaze, just my .02 for everyone to pop in now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm checking in too. Ok ok.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Checking in too.

I want to stay in the clan  A_aaa-11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Babyhaz0917 wrote:

Sorry just a wee bit of razzing, I forget not everyone stops in to the forums now and again.

My name is Dead_Eric and I'm an asshole. Pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Checking in here too.

I like boobs
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Droppedurgunson wrote:
I'm checking in too. Ok ok.

Is the big d account dead or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Y'all can kill it if ya wanna. Was working and now it's not. I'm gonna miss that account. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Droppedurgunson wrote:
Y'all can kill it if ya wanna. Was working and now it's not. I'm gonna miss that account. Lol

Thanks BigDee. We can always add it back if you get it working again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
um no, it's too late.

I mean... umm... well ok you an stay. Just check in once in a while so we know you are not dead or hate us or some junk

Yeah, we need to know if you're dead so that we can promptly purge you from the lists. In fact, if anyone plans on dying soon, please let Repo know in advance. You can send him a message with your expected deathday (like Harry Potter) and cause of death. Cause may be tricky to determine unless you're clairvoyant or suicidal, so just the date is fine, too. Too many people just die and don't give anyone any advance notice... It's very inconsiderate. albino
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Are we all supposed to get dead on 12/21 this year?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Danoma08

Danoma08

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 pm

crushing_cheetos wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:
um no, it's too late.

Yeah, we need to know if you're dead so that we can promptly purge you from the lists. In fact, if anyone plans on dying soon, please let Repo know in advance. You can send him a message with your expected deathday (like Harry Potter) and cause of death. Cause may be tricky to determine unless you're clairvoyant or suicidal, so just the date is fine, too. Too many people just die and don't give anyone any advance notice... It's very inconsiderate. albino

I know right? It's rude is what it is.
Back to top Go down
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 pm

I want to stay 2 :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:53 am

I hope I dont get kicked out! I dont visit the forums very often. Is there a deadline or a you must appear so often thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 am

I think you only show up on the lust if you don't post for 90 days so your good for 3 months now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 am

Sweet! See you in 3 months..lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
I think you only show up on the lust if you don't post for 90 days so your good for 3 months now.
Wait how do u get on the lust?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 am

It's an automatic report usually... Last sign in and all that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:23 am

walldoggy wrote:
Sith_Miester wrote:

You have a phone that hates you and foils with autocorrect. At every Opportunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 am

walldoggy wrote:
Sith_Miester wrote:

Walldoggy, you know how to get on the lust baby... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to stay in the clan    I want to stay in the clan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to stay in the clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next