Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Blackops game designer David Vonderhaar just tweeted:

"@DavidVonderhaar
#MW3 MP is brutal fun. Kill Confirmed is genius. Done with a good party, it puts the TEAM back into Team Deathmatch. Nice work guys."

This gets me super hyped for MW3! We definitely needed a new gamemode and to add something new to TDM is awesome. I used to love TDM but now I can't stand it, but this new game mode definitely makes it more team oriented and interesting...

info about it here:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1192230p1.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Kill Confirm looks like a great new game!!
This could bring the fun back to TDM for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 pm

I watched a game of kill confirm and I like twist on TDM, it adds objectives which I really like.....I think I will really like this mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm

I just watched some gameplay and noticed that MW3 Killstreaks stack like in MW2. The one first impression commentary was that games were "killstreaky". That was one thing about MW2, that killstreaks were way overpowered. I felt like MW2 gameplay at like 100mph where as Blackops is slower at 60mph. Gameplay looks nuts but fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Love the Kill Confirmed concept. It definitely adds a great twist to TDM. I normally find TDM extremely dull. Now it'll pay even more to stay in rough groups to make sure you have a chance to steal back tags and deny kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 am

im liking the look of this more and more gunna be a little giddy when it comes out may even go the whole nine yards and have a day off to play it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 am

MW3 looks promising from the new game modes to the new kill streak system. I think building points toward KS by playing the objectives will add a new level to the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 am

It wont suit campers or snipers, rushers will love it.

I wont be going into work on the 8th and 9th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 am

franread5 wrote:

From what I've seen it looks like a lot of busy maps and tight corners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:25 pm

sorry Spider, I meant having to collect the tags.When you rush you generally run through the body you just shot as opposed to someone having to leave cover or go a distance to collect a tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 pm

franread5 wrote:

Yup, they've entirely removed the purpose of a true sniper in this game mode. Every sniper rifle will now be used for QSing only.
But it should take camping out of the game, or reduce it. Atleast if yo uget killed by a camper it won't count if you go back, get your own tags and then kill the camper.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:27 am

franread5 wrote:

Snipes will still have their place. Other teammates be able to collect the dog tags for guys killed by the snipers/campers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm    MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 Kill Confirmed new tdm
Page 1 of 1