Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hardcore Kill Confirmed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hardcore Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi folks Smile

So, I've been stinking it up recently in core Kill Confirmed... and gave HC Kill Confirmed a shot and totally started kicking ass. Shocking Smile

This has lead me to think about Chaotic's idea of grouping together like-minded folks, and I was interested in seeing who may be up for some HC Kill Confirmed some night. It's fun if you're working in a team and I believe it's going to help out my overall K/D and W/L ratios. Let me know if you're game and perhaps we can get a group together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm

HC puts reaction time ahead of connection for the kill. I will try this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm game, for some reason my skills in this game are like my connection good one day and suckin ass the next Smile
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Dani you know I'm a fan of hard core and Killed Confirmed is my new favorite gametype. So I am down anytime that I am on. Just make sure to let me know, so I can log into my primary account. I haven't got the PP90M1 yet on my secondary account.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:57 am

I'll do anything. Seriously geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 am

playing hardcore kill confirmed now. I like this alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Cool, glad to hear some peeps are on board. Most cringe with the mention of HC Wink
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:58 pm

You can send me an invite, if you don't mind getting shot in the back once or twice. Played HC for the first time the other day and didn't know about friendly fire. OOPS! I felt a little out of place, but I liked it. I hope friendly kill streaks and equipment don't work the same way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Really like KC So ill give it a shot. I might shoot you a couple of times till i get the hang of it. Just send me an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 pm

I haven't played much/any HC but I'd like to give it a try - although I reserve the right to quit if I hate it! Smile
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:19 pm

DreamboatDani wrote:
Cool, glad to hear some peeps are on board. Most cringe with the mention of HC Wink

HC means better KD for me usually. Games run much slower and if people miss the marks for their TV, then go buy some crossfire crosshairs or killdots to stick to your TV.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Alright folks, if people are going to be on tonight, I was thinking we could set up a team of 6 to run some HC KC games. I'm going to be on 10pm EST so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll send out invites!

If we can coordinate and set our killstreaks so they compliment each other, we could have a UAV and SAM running most of the time and dominate Smile

I haven't tried air support in a HC game as I'm too scared to send the entire team back to the spawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm down with some hardcore KC tonight. Probably should say sorry now because of accidental friendly fire though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 pm

No worries Smile It's all good! See you then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Not sure if I'm going to be around tonight or not, but if I am you know I'm down for just about anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 pm

I totally preferred HC in blops for the connection reasons. I would have my best games in HC Dom, which looks like it has a permanent home in MW3. I regularly got Chopper gunners and dogs, which I could almost never do in Core due to running out of ammo.

I am totally down for HC. As Ausio said, it rewards reaction, not connection.

My aim is shit in this game so far, so it will undoubtedly help me out there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:44 pm

MW3 core feels like Blops HC.....
I have yet to try MW3's HC. I'm afraid all you have to do is look at someone and you die. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Kill Confirmed   Hardcore Kill Confirmed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Kill Confirmed
Page 1 of 1