Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Kill Confirmed Strategies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kill Confirmed Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:42 am

So Im liking this game mode and have played this a few times with the clan it seems like its getting treated like tdm and not objective.

Should run in 3 teams of two or two teams of 3 to watch each other while the tags are being picked up.
Any suggestions on this, got any other strategies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 am

Played a bunch of games the other night with the clan and we were kickin ass. Didn't really run with a strategy but I think the 3 groups of 2 would work perfect.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 am

I agree you should run in groups of 2 or 3 and move as a tactical team. I think that this is the best way to win this mode. In a 1v1 you may win or lose. In a 2v1 your probably going to lose, and in a 3v1 or 3v2 Most likely your going to lose also. I would like for us to be the first clan that wins 65-0 in team tactical. Is it possible? I say hell yes!

Who's coming with me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 am

65 - 0

Sure it's possible but it'll be tough.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:19 am

I'm in for sure. Dave, the throwing knives gets easier as you go. Got going with them last night, first try first kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:31 am

I agree with the tactical team strategy. It was working well for us yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:12 am

to me this is the ONLY game mode to play because the spawning and flag locations of Dom are awful...I have had good luck picking guys off using Marksman and an AR from a distance and my clanmates picking up tags, or camping the fallen tag waiting for another enemy to try to pick it up and hitting them too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:30 am

Hi i played kill confirmed for the 1st time lass night and i think your spot on with your idea.

i found if your run around on your own you get killed all the time but if your in a team and know what you need to do the game is more enjoyable.

I have noticed the other teams I have been playing tend to camp and re-spawn around one area so you can get a few kills in but getting the dog tags is a bit of an issue.

cheers
belovedmurph cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

We should get some time in this weekend Dave with some Kill confirmed. Kolby : Marksman and Machine Pistol, you must try it!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Sad that no one saw my Jerry McQuire quote.

Yeah we can play some. I will be at the deer lease this weekend some, but I should be able to pull off some playtime everynight this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Hold me a spot for tonight. M4A1 RD SIL Blind Assassian. I love it with support packaged bal vests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Run in a line. Don't run to close together. The idea is when they kill the guy in front, they will pause, when they think it's clear they reload. Easy pickins and pick up both tags.
If you run to close together the second guy cannot see in front clearly and the enemy has a golden opportunity for a double spray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Too bad the coms aren't better. Another team strategy might be for one sniper to pick off enemies, and call out tag locations. Since both players get the kill credit for a tag pickup.'

But I do agree with running in small groups, most winning teams I've seen do this rather easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:29 pm

2 man squad person lead with the riot shield. Other person behin
d to pick off ta?rgets during reloads. Thoughts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Done it already. shield works well. draws the fire from in front and allows the second man to pick off the first. shield guy scoops up tags. rinse, and repeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:54 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
2 man squad person lead with the riot shield. Other person behin
d to pick off ta?rgets during reloads. Thoughts

I was thinking the same but with 2 groups of 3 players and one person in each group using the shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed Strategies   Kill Confirmed Strategies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Strategies
Page 1 of 1