Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Kill Confirmed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:36 am

I have to say that I am really getting into this mode. I still die alot but not more then I kill.

I have noticed on a few games, that I will shout out saying 'man in tunnel facing c' (hardline map) but a lot of newer ppl are not saying anything.

Infact I have noticed that they do not speak, their have been so many times that a fellow clannies shout out has saved my life or allowed me to get their tag (stopping them scoring).

So to the new ppl dont be afraid to talk. We dont bite.... much.

Don't know if ppl know if you can see a gold tag on your map only you can see it. So many times I have yelled saying pick up the tags! only to remeber you can't see them on the map.

Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:47 am

Give them time, Og... I remember when I first came aboard it took me a couple of weeks to actually communicate properly...think I'm still working on it but that concerns my numerous amount of emotional issues which will only be discussed with Riff when I'm in a "lonely" kind of way
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 am

Manic, you must be referring to pillow talk huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:53 am

Its interesting because having strong map knowledge seems to come from Dom...especially on callouts. "just got killed near C...someone get my tags" seems to work well. So, even when not playing Dom, it comes in handy for communication on the maps (IMO).
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 am

Always Death-Threat... you should see how his eyes shine in the dim light
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 am

Haha manic, for some reason "hungry eyes" is now stuck in my head!!
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 am

Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 am

MANIC wrote:
Give them time, Og... I remember when I first came aboard it took me a couple of weeks to actually communicate properly...think I'm still working on it but that concerns my numerous amount of emotional issues which will only be discussed with Riff when I'm in a "lonely" kind of way

Im calling sheningans. I cant imagine a silent Manic. On topic : Kill confirmed is pretty bland for me now. It was real fun when the game was released and now its just blah Sleep
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 am

I still like kill confirmed. I'd like to add to OG's fp that, maybe I'm just getting old, but sometimes thru all the explosions, air strikes and choppers, it's really difficult to hear the other players talk.
And also, sometimes I play with UK guys who are not all with the 30's, and they are bloody LOUD. I don't know, maybe they can't adjust their mic's, or are unaware. (OG, you know who I mean) But the result is that I have to turn down the chat volume, and I don't here the soft voiced people anymore.
I like to call out though. And I believe Domination is a good way to get to know most maps. I must say that I'm getting to know them more and more. Still need a lot to improve however...
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Kill confirmed is a good time to use the more flexible killstreaks or whatever they are called.
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I have to say I really do like Kill Comfirmed. To me it is almost a hybrid of Dom and TDM. The objectives are moving, but there is something that you have to go for in Dom, but more open like TDM. I think it is a fun mix. Well not so much on those rounds when you see Denied Kill time after time. Those are frustrating.

One thing I am annoyed with in MW3 is the lack of challenges for Dom and KC. These are my favorites. How can you add a whole new game like KC and not have challenges related to it. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Ogbunabali wrote:

Don't know if ppl know if you can see a gold tag on your map only you can see it. So many times I have yelled saying pick up the tags! only to remeber you can't see them on the map.
+rep

It took me a little while to realize this too... Call out the tags you see on your map.. Because they are your kills. No one else can see the tags from your kills on their mini map.

When using Killstreaks try to kill enemies near friendlies that way they see the tags.
If you nail a trip killfeed with an airstike call it's location so the tags can be collected. The enemy obviously knows where the tags are and will be rushing back there.
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:47 pm

KC is great fun, however I am starting to see more and more people just sit and camp while one numpty runs around and collects the tags. Had a few matches with clannies last night where we ran for minutes on end before we could even find anyone. With this in mind I am starting to do less of the run and gun and take more time, call out the targets especially the campers, if they get you then atleats your mates are aware of their hidy hole. Personally I try and keep a uav in the air at all times, this is more of a job for a person like me that isnt a kill/tag whore, put on hardline pro and it's never a problem to keep the uav up.

Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Yes, the same that happens with objective games.
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Yes I have really started to love KC to. I play Dom or KC whatever the group I am playing with is up for. But there are days when I can not get a kill in Dom, I will go 5-15 or one game inparticular I went 6-31. After that I will play some KC and it seems to get my Kills back up. Not really worried about KDR but just seems like there are days on Dom I can not hit a damn thing. So what I am saying after all this mumble jumble is KC is my pick me back up game.
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I never thought I'd say this but I prefer it to Dom now. It seems like we never lose. I think it's because we are willing to take a hit to collect 3+ tags and the other team just camps the tags and never makes an effort to pick them up.
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I agree FBD, we had some good games today. I remember a game I picked up 3 of their tags and 2 of ours all in the same area, one being my own to boot.
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm

It amazes me how the randumbs will just ignore tags. I'm the opposite...I can't resist running out and grabbing them even if I know I'll get killed in the process. And if you pick up your own tags, it's an easy 500xp bonus.
Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:32 pm

tek210 wrote:
One thing I am annoyed with in MW3 is the lack of challenges for Dom and KC. These are my favorites. How can you add a whole new game like KC and not have challenges related to it. Makes no sense.

Totally agree! Real annoyance...the accolades for Most Denies or Most Confirmed Kills does nothing for me... And I remember from BOps that if you got all 3 points, after doing that like 150 times you got some kind of challenge completed. Challenges are seriously lacking for both of these modes plus Team Defender.

I could see a title for KC for Most Kills Confirmed being like "Bag & Tag" or for Denies something like "Resurrector"...probably crap names there but just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Confirmed   Kill Confirmed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill Confirmed
Page 1 of 1