Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Empty
PostSubject: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 am

Douchebaggery at it's best. All we were worried about was getting the most bomb plant accolade for the clan challenge and using this method it worked every time and we had a lot of fun doing it!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 am

i miss shenanigans...
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 am

Wow you guys still play mw3. Never anyone on anymore when I am on, although it doesn't matter right now as I have my game station tore apart to install my monitor and components. When they get here anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 am

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
i miss shenanigans...

Oh and shenanigans we had. Our Demo games only lasted about 8 minutes instead of 20 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 am

nicely done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 am

You missed a ton of it.... lol!

Slam ,
What's next on the agenda?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 am

The only bad part was loosing 6 games in a row, it wa worth it though!

Joey I'm still waiting on Slam to 1v1 me with C4... Was ever happend to that Slam?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am

We can do it after Friday's clan ops?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 am

Sounds good to me Slam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 am

I'll spectate to be sure no funny biz(lag switch,aimbot,wall hack,etc) is going on. I'll have to drop by the store and me popcorn and cold beer first. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 am

It will be a quick match. I'll C4 Delta's face off and he will dashboard.

FTW! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Hilarious, I'll be trying this with y'all next plant challenge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Love that you have a "butthole" class. Looks like a type 95 with usp .45, and of course final stand. Can't have a butthole class without final stand...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 pm

bcbaldeagle76 wrote:
Love that you have a "butthole" class. Looks like a type 95 with usp .45, and of course final stand. Can't have a butthole class without final stand...

Haha, my butthole class is usually for when I unlock something and I go through all the weapons to get rid of the "new"s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!   Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engineer Clan Challenge - The Fun Way!
Page 1 of 1