Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery

Go down 
+5
DeathByAK
Gunz N Beer
Criptic Wolf
NukeLaCoog
BlackDeath
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm launching a new YouTube series called the "Shooting Gallery". The premise is to create some competition between fellow clan mates sort of like the king of the hill thing we've done in the past. However its been proven in the past on occasion (because we're so competitive) feelings get hurt playing vs. I feel I've come up with a great way to blow off steam, be competitive against the entire clan - on your own schedule, and most importantly have fun!

Who can enter?
Any XBox clan member (veteran or FNG) unless Slam wants to pickup the idea for PS3.

What's the challenge?
It's me and you 2 v 5 against bots in a TDM custom game. You can run any 10 point setup (guns, perks, equip) you want.

What's the objective?
Get as many kills as possible in a 5 minute time window. Sounds easy right? Well you never know when the bots will be bitches or your teammate will flip spawns on you Wink

What map?
The maps will change each month - the first map is going to be Nuketown.

How often can I enter?
You will only get one chance per map / month - the person with the highest kills is crowned the winner for that month.

What is there to win?
Bragging rights king Maybe I'll create a custom 'Shooting Gallery SharpShooter' avatar or signature for you who knows.

How do I enter?
PM me here on the forum or send me a msg on XBL with a time/date that works best for you. Since these games are quick I should be able to accommodate nearly everyone's scheduling needs.

Misc:

I already completed a beta trial run with Slam today. The video and scoreboard will go up in the BO2 vid section of the forum soon.

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:15 pm

regular, hardened or veteran?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:40 am

NukeLaCoog wrote:
regular, hardened or veteran?

What he said. Sounds like fun!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:45 am

Regular for now
Back to top Go down
Gunz N Beer

Gunz N Beer

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:47 am

Or have 3 people and do it in Combat Training. Me, you, and Zero had some fun that night.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:51 am

I want to reduce the random opponent aspect. Bots are fairly consistent keeping a level playing field for ppl to compare kills against. This is the chance for those of us to pull off streaks we typically couldn't get in pub matches which adds to the fun.
Back to top Go down
Gunz N Beer

Gunz N Beer

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:27 am

Gotcha
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Where do we stand on this? Has anyone done it yet (other than slam)?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:55 pm

I was supposed to meet centurion last night and I had a real life appt. get in the way so I missed him.

Koi said he was interested but never got back to me with a date/time.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Hey Ho, I should be on tonight 8ish central lets do this shit
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:52 pm

I should be available anytime sat or sun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:02 pm

I want in. I'm going to use pistols or knives/tomahawks only though... because that's how i roll.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:16 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
I want in. I'm going to use pistols or knives/tomahawks only though... because that's how i roll.

PSHHHHHHHHH......

While your at it, why don't ya throw that big head of yours at them! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:16 pm

^^instant NUCLEAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

This sounds like fun, I would like to try it anytime I'm not running a 1 bar.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Jesus all the participants come rolling in now. I have Centurion and Migs in the books tonight. Just finished editing Cent's game I'll upload it tonight and you'll see it tomorrow LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery   Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you up for the challenge? Over 30 Clan - Shooting Gallery
Page 1 of 1