Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
if bored.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
if bored.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
if bored.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
if bored.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
if bored.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
if bored.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
if bored.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

if bored....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

google the site, EMAILS FROM AN ASSHOLE....you will laugh. that is all.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Great site. Love reading those. That and the 411 scam the scammers pages.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:27 pm

The dishwasher emails still make me laugh my ass off...
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Fuck, I am bored at work. Rif, got any other suggestions of good sites that are SFW.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:46 pm

lol good times.
Killed some time.
Cheers : )

Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Cracking Laughing
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:27 pm

check out "Laughing at Ricers"

no offense to Ricer Fanboys in the clan Wink
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Ohh. I like the sound of that as I love making fun of ricers. All offense meant to ricers! And to clarify a ricer is that dipshit kid with the fart can and stick on wing who thinks his 200,000 mile 1.6L motor that has never been maintained can take me in my modified 5.7L hemi. I have great respect for Tuners and the insane HP/weight ratio they can coax out of a foreign car.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 am

Agree N8, you summed it up perfectly! I gotta admit I'm into imports, always have been. Definitely not a ricer, and I love laughing at some of the riced out shit people do to their cars.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 am

Oh and N8, don't forget all the stupid ass stickers they plaster everywhere! They add about 10 WHP per sticker!
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 am

So do ground effects and bodykits. Ohh, and anything that is held on with adhesive from the JC Wihtney catalog.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 am

Haha, for sure. I still want a Nissan GTR, 530 HP, 488 ft/lbs torque, that things s beast! And at under 100k for something that can run the new vettes is a steal!
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:52 am

I am seriously considering making that my next car instead of a 392 SRT-8. Little more in the $ dept but a much better car. That and the CTS-V are in the running. Not sure if I can go to two doors though. Like having 4 doors to shove the kids in.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 am

Yeah, those are all great choices also!
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 pm

damnlol.com
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm about to pay off my 2006 VW GTI, and I plan on keeping it another 140k miles (at 60k now).

But boy, someday i'd like to have a Stage III APR kit slapped on, boost that baby up to 365 hp and hit more country roads. The stock 200 is fun enough, but it's not meant to run with the big boys (STI, Evo, muscle cars). Handling, on the other hand, and this thing keeps up with the best luxury cars out there. I've gone through 35 mph turns doing 80 and the tires dont even squeal, then you hit the apex of the turn and shoot out of that thing like a rocket.

Most fun car I've ever had. Wouldn't mind a better exhaust note though. Too bad that costs money Sad
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Nice, I hear ya Jerry, would love to boost or supercharge mine. I just bought myself a race header, hope to get that on soon and see how mean it sounds. Just sucks nowadays with all the emissions crap. My county doesn't do emissions testing, so I think I can sneak by on that.
My buddy has a 2011 EVO X, that thing is niiice.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Evos and STI's are incredible machines, but their cost is so prohibitive (brand new, anyways). although, if I had the 38k to spend, i'd probably drive a luxury daily-driver like a 3 series or maybe a loaded up Mustang GT.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:37 am

Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 pm

If you have an iPhone these are pretty funny. Funny even if you don't. I have an email from a forward with some really good ones if you are interested PM me.

The site is www.damnyouautocorrect.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Holy crap didn't see the post above mine. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Haha, atleast you explained it, I just put the link.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:24 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Here's a pretty good site

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/category/best-of-dyac/

Had to stop looking at it since I was laughing too hard at work.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

I can't open the site at work but if it's what I imagine, how's this for a good one:

I just finish a meeting with a client who happened to be black. I'm in my car and he sends me a text, to which I reply "thanks." Or so I thought. I get a text back from him that reads, "what do you mean by that?" So I reread what I sent him and it read, "Blacks".

Damn predictive text.
Back to top Go down

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Haha yep FBD, that's it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

if bored.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if bored....   if bored.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if bored....
Page 1 of 1