Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fight Club...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fight Club... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 pm

It's an aspect of Last Resort, WallDog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh Wini...how I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Most threads begin innocently. The "fights" happen out of discussion. We don't need a section for being disrespectful.

I witnessed some very mature party behaviour last night and would rather have an area to promote that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Well of course, Audio...we've been attempting that since day one.

I am in no way promoting further bullshit...only offering an area for the debating parties to come to terms with the arguement. And this area has NOTHING to do official x30x business
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm

MANIC wrote:
Well of course, Audio...we've been attempting that since day one.

I am in no way promoting further bullshit...only offering an area for the debating parties to come to terms with the arguement. And this area has NOTHING to do official x30x business

After giving this topic some thought I have come to one conclusion and that is we don't need this. I see what you are trying to do and I understand, but we have the ability to private message someone we may have a problem or gripe with so why do we not just do that and not make it a semi public event?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Well... the "Arena" will be there if any need it's lunacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

1) Identify source of drama

2) Remove source of drama

3) Resume discussion of boobs/whisky/teabagging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:16 pm

if only that formula was so easy... Seems some are unable to take the punch that they give
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:35 pm

walldoggy wrote:
This place is supposed to be for mature adult gamers.

I think if we just started showing a little more respect and care to each other rather than picking fights, a lot of the drama would go away.

And I think that's the real goal, right? To lessen the butt-hurt and Sweet Valley High School drama?

audiopile wrote:
I witnessed some very mature party behaviour last night and would rather have an area to promote that.

FBD wrote:
1) Identify source of drama

2) Remove source of drama

3) Resume discussion of boobs/whisky/teabagging

The above helps to promote the CULTURE we are looking for around here. Bend efforts to promote the behavior we want, not provide a sandbox where people can continue to behave in ways we don't like here on the forums.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

That's it. First match in Fight Club is me and that pompous ass Wini
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:08 pm

MANIC wrote:

pompous ass? Is that like what I did to your mom over lunch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
MANIC wrote:

pompous ass? Is that like what I did to your mom over lunch?

leave his mom out of it and he'll leave it out of your mom.

Seriously, i see both sides. I just want the butt hurt to go away so we can have fun again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Thank you Erik

Wini...stay up all night writing that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:01 pm

MANIC wrote:
Thank you Erik

you're welcome, now stop fanning the flames you old windbag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 pm

MANIC wrote:
Thank you Erik

No I stayed up all night with your mom.

I thought and wrote that in about 5 seconds. I am a little slow due to the cold meds...

Eric finding solutions is a good idea. re-affirming the values of the community I think is always a valuable exercise. if someone wants to go to manics Fight Club and people want to watch then good for you. I think it is not the best way to do it, but what 2 grownups do in their free time is not really my business...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Wini don't you for a minute think I don't find your points valid...you should know me better then that.

What I'm attempting to get my head around is how all this malarkey has gotten out of hand. Don't ya remember Wini when we all talked shit, punched and kicked eachother through page after page and barely a lockdown occurred because after the blood was cleanEd up we knew that our brotherhood still remained intact.

WTF...is the problem now. (and that's what the fuck and who the fuck)

...and thanks for being with my mom. I hope she got the anal ya promised her
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 pm

I think that as the clan has grown, the ties between everyone has gotten less and less. Back in the day, we played with almost everyone on any given day. But now, there are people I haven't even ever seen online and only know through the forums.

Since there is less familiarity, people are less likely to be understanding towards each other and take things the wrong way.

And regarding your mom, Manic, don't worry about Wini. He is very accommodating. So I hear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Manic- I know you do which is why I bothered to post in the first place. Waldog explains this whole thing perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

Eric finding solutions is a good idea. re-affirming the values of the community I think is always a valuable exercise. if someone wants to go to manics Fight Club and people want to watch then good for you. I think it is not the best way to do it, but what 2 grownups do in their free time is not really my business...

walldoggy wrote:
I think that as the clan has grown, the ties between everyone has gotten less and less. Back in the day, we played with almost everyone on any given day. But now, there are people I haven't even ever seen online and only know through the forums.

Since there is less familiarity, people are less likely to be understanding towards each other and take things the wrong way.

Winicott1001 wrote:
Manic- I know you do which is why I bothered to post in the first place. Waldog explains this whole thing perfectly.

Sound like something the whore's have read before but didn't know wtf?

Dead_Eric wrote:
hmm, not sure if you check in here or not. I know what you were saying. the dynamic on both sides is very similar. the stigma comes from lack of familiarity.

Sometimes i know what to say but don't know where to say it.

I've read a lot of the archives, I know what it was like here. It was still mostly like that when i joined. Now it feels like people can't say what they want to say or be who they need to be because everyone is walking on egg shells to not hurt anyone's butt.

Give them death and they will love you for it. Cesar Manic may be right.

Most likely I'm wasting my (what ever the fuck breath is on the interwebs) I'll just stick to post whore & NSFW but i refuse to lower myself to cat lolz

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Eh, I dunno, I don't feel like I have to hold back what I want to say. Then again, I'm generally not one to try to start stuff with others either, so there's that.

Plus, I know everyone deep down loves the cat lolz, so that why I keep posting them. I don't even own a cat. I'm allergic. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:36 pm

MANIC wrote:
Thank you Erik

Damn it...he's not Erik...and he doesn't even spell it right!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 pm

I'm too scared to express my opinions on here....but sometimes I want to do this to those who aren't.....(not really, but this pic does seem to fit, kind of, & I think if people took some time every day to look at things that are cute there would be less fighting....but I doubt it)

Fight Club... - Page 2 7804703580_05db70a9b8
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:29 pm

hoffy wrote:
MANIC wrote:
Thank you Erik

Damn it...he's not Erik...and he doesn't even spell it right!!! Suspect
Manic fell for Dead_Not_Erik's trap. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 pm

x_DeathsMistress wrote:
I'm too scared to express my opinions on here....but sometimes I want to do this to those who aren't.....(not really, but this pic does seem to fit, kind of, & I think if people took some time every day to look at things that are cute there would be less fighting....but I doubt it)

She's right you know...cat lolz for everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 pm

hoffy wrote:
x_DeathsMistress wrote:
She's right you know...cat lolz for everybody!!!
yay!

Fight Club... - Page 2 Hokey110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 pm

[quote="x_DeathsMistress"]I'm too scared to express my opinions on here....but sometimes I want to do this to those who aren't.....(not really, but this pic does seem to fit, kind of, & I think if people took some time every day to look at things that are cute there would be less fighting....but I doubt it)

Aren't you? You take down videos and regret posts....

Ps I miss running with you and angel

Pps pink is not an option however if you change the words color=violet to color=pink it will be pink. I think hotpink looks better than pink but wtf do I know.

@ Hoffy y Walldoggy you know I love you but I think I'm burning out on all this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Club...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next