Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fight Club...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fight Club... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 pm

[quote="x_DeathsMistress"]I'm too scared to express my opinions on here....but sometimes I want to do this to those who aren't.....(not really, but this pic does seem to fit, kind of, & I think if people took some time every day to look at things that are cute there would be less fighting....but I doubt it)

Aren't you? You take down videos and regret posts....

Ps I miss running with you and angel

Pps pink is not an option however if you change the words color=violet to color=pink it will be pink. I think hotpink looks better than pink but wtf do I know.

@ Hoffy y Walldoggy you know I love you but I think I'm burning out on all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

[quote="Dead_Eric"]
x_DeathsMistress wrote:
I'm too scared to express my opinions on here....but sometimes I want to do this to those who aren't.....(not really, but this pic does seem to fit, kind of, & I think if people took some time every day to look at things that are cute there would be less fighting....but I doubt it)

Aren't you? You take down videos and regret posts....

Ps I miss running with you and angel

Pps pink is not an option however if you change the words color=violet to color=pink it will be pink. I think hotpink looks better than pink but wtf do I know.

@ Hoffy y Walldoggy you know I love you but I think I'm burning out on all this.

That's why it's all in pink (well, violet, thanks for the lesson)....I'm protecting myself Smile I'm just a big wimp & that's why I usually lurk in the shadows & just watch....but I do look forward to getting picked on by you when I do post something I love you

We miss running with you too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 pm

How about we choose a game that has guns and shit, party up, get fucked up and kill each other. Wouldn't that resolve the butthurt ? I wonder if there is a FPS out there that we all play ?
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:

PMS Replace the "violet" in color=violet with color=#F52887 to get that nice pink infusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Ok. So just What The Fuck were we talking about again...ERIC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm

MANIC wrote:
Ok. So just What The Fuck were we talking about again...ERIC

I think I'm about done talking... Us getting married in the gay marriage thread? Loving the mistress's posts... Walldoggy's cat lolz... Slam getting banned and posting videos... My thanks and admiration to our brothers that server... Everything being delta's fault... Jessica's foul mouth... FBD being a prick... Reaver's knife in my back... CWCF's banana pudding...

I love you all, let's be the family we are and take Dagger's advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Hell yeah! I now feel like i should sneak out of here early, cruise home, crack open a bottle of booze and blast some folds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:42 am

As an open-minded clan, we not only tolerate and welcome, white, black, gay, straight, men and women; as well as yankees and the occasional Canadian/Canadien. Yet we ostracize and instigate assholes. Assholes are people too damn it!!

I actually wonder what would have happened if Smallz, for example, got but hurt about my jokes aimed at the less fortunate North of the Border. I would probably smell blood in the water and tell 'em to "stop your crying and go choke on a Mounties cock. " Then presto I wind up banned for a week, where I then become indignant about the situation, all the while having Delta keeping me posted on the doings on the forums. I'll return, type my mea culpas, in plain white, even though we all know sarcasm should be in a different color.

All this may actually make me think twice before blaming someone for Alanis Morissette ... but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:08 am

SlyPeeler wrote:
As an open-minded clan, we not only tolerate and welcome, white, black, gay, straight, men and women; as well as yankees and the occasional Canadian/Canadien. Yet we ostracize and instigate assholes. Assholes are people too damn it!!

I actually wonder what would have happened if Smallz, for example, got but hurt about my jokes aimed at the less fortunate North of the Border. I would probably smell blood in the water and tell 'em to "stop your crying and go choke on a Mounties cock. " Then presto I wind up banned for a week, where I then become indignant about the situation, all the while having Delta keeping me posted on the doings on the forums. I'll return, type my mea culpas, in plain white, even though we all know sarcasm should be in a different color.

All this may actually make me think twice before blaming someone for Alanis Morissette ... but I doubt it.

LOL Sly.BTW we don't have any Canadiens (frenchys) in this clan. I personally would love to hear jokes about me and my "less fortunate" countrymen. Just so you know we are very "geographically racist". Since I am in B.C. everyone east of the rockies is inferior and subject to many insults. But I would side with a Hurtin Albertan or goofie newfie against the queerbecers. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:02 am

Will everyone please stop this pink/violet bullshit. When the fuck did this become cannon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 am

Ok. Besides me being one of the wind-up merchants, and to name names, who else do all ya believe to be Villains. Write it in rainbow colours if ya wish...or maybe you're too scared

Last edited by MANIC on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 am

Shocked here we go...i'll just pull up my seat and grab some popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:17 am

Every time I see this thread, this is all I can think about....

Where was the rule about writing in colors?

I'm all for poking fun at people and cracking jokes. Most of us here know we are joking, even dropping C-bombs and other stuff in lobbies. I just don't see where all the butt hurt begins....we're supposed to be mature adults (keyword: supposed). I just think disagreements should be handled privately by the parties involved and a moderator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 am

Exactly NES... There are those that insist I'm only satisfying my fetish for creative anarchy, which may or may not be true, but the root is firmly in the ground of a "contrstuctive outlet" for all warring parties to come to an understanding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:31 am

MANIC wrote:
Ok. Besides me being one of the wind-up merchants, and to name names, who else do all ya believe to be Villains. Write it in rainbow colours if ya wish...or maybe you're too scared

One mans villain is another mans hero.

And is there going to be a 'love inn' to bring balance to the thirtyverse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:34 am

Well, my well respected comrade, maybe the Love-In is a concept you should toy with and make flesh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 am

The Vile and Villainous

1. Marsh

The Heroes

Everyone else

It would be easier to identify those with the overly sensitive ass cracks. I mean if we are to make this a witch hunt we gotta hunt the "right" witches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 am

Sly. Once again you've shown why I so highly respect you. But I will refer you back to Face's comment... One Mans Villain is another's Hero

So yes, Folks...as Sly has stated: Who are this overly sensitive ass-cracks?

***Disclaimer, as to not offend the sensitivity of my fellow overlords...
This is all in good fun***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Well it seems no one is getting their feeling rubbed the wrong way. That is a start...I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm

I am overly sensitive and easily subject to petty butt hurt so ALWAYS be nice to me.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Chef Fidget wrote:
I am overly sensitive and easily subject to petty butt hurt so ALWAYS be nice to me.
I was nice to your mom, isn't that enough?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Depends if there was anal involved
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:35 pm

MANIC wrote:
Depends if there was anal involved
if anal there was Depends involved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:49 am

How delightful this thread has "evolved" to oops i crapped my pants anal.

What more could I have asked for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 am

Again, as you all know, i will not read all 5 pages before my 2 cents, but anyway.
WHO CARES? Didnt the EUK guys start their own thing because of what they thought was drama here? yet they have it there? Frankly, I truly do not care, maybe thats why my prescence on here has been all but ZERO lately, as with some others that have been on here for a long time. Let them have it out in their own way.

Some of us that have been playing together for a long time have been going at it in the lobbies and games, no names needing to be mentioned, but we did not come on here and piss and moan about it, we calmed down, and now we play together still...And I am not meaning the friendly banter that goes on, i mean the yelling at each other and people leaving mid game sort of stuff...

MANIC, you broke the first two rules of Fight Club...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 am

And you're surprised I broke those rules my long lost kindred twin?

You really should read through, you especially will understand...I can hear your laughter now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Club...   Fight Club... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Club...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next