Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Play Nice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Play Nice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Play Nice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Play Nice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Play Nice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Play Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Play Nice

Go down 
+9
BlackDeath
JK STEELERS68
Severed Digits
ninjesmurf
walldoggy
parabola79
Doamne01
Mason32nd
The1UrLookin4
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Or take your ball and go home.

I'm getting tired of all the bickering and instigating that seems to be going on lately. Yes there may be some hostile feelings between some people or groups due to recent activities, but in the end if we can't all get along and co-exist, then some drastic changes may take place in the near future. There is no reason to expose the new members or the public to our disfunctions. Right now we are a community of basically 3 clans. 3 websites = 3 clans IMO.

I don't care if you are D100, x30x, or EUK30 if you want to stir the pot then do it somewhere else. I don't need or want the drama. I have enough to deal with already with work, kids, soccer, hunting season and everything else going on. It is a very busy and hectic time of year for me, and needless to say we are all adults.

Let's try to stay on topic and not let threads be derailed like I have seen here recently.

As a last resort, if I see that it is not possible for the 3 groups to co-exist on the same site then I will be forced to purge this site of every color except red, green, and blue. I hope that it does not come down to this, but it if you try to sign in one day and can't then you will know WTH happened. If this does ever happen then I will allow people to register again for the site as long as they realize that they are agreeing to remain civil. If you re-register and cause drama then you will be gone for good.

I know that I'm not the only one tired of the fighting. I just have a hard time trying to figure out what to do about it.

End of rant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 pm

yay blue !!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

I have to agree with you there Dave. That is why I have been laying low lately, I'm tired of reading all the bitchy comments, many between ppl who are friends but feel upset, slighted, left out because someone just wants another space to communicate. A place away from all of the drama that comes with over population and inevitable crossed wires or disagreements.
It seems it's just going to esculate and that the laid back fun, banter and comradary of this site is decreasing rapidly.

I used to tell ppl the x30x is like no other clan, it is not a clan. It's a forum, a meeting place for grown ups who like gaming to joke, chat and find friends for their FL. So they will not be alone in lobbies, and don't have to put up with the childish, competitive drama of real clans.

The 30 is now 'a real clan'. I have seen 30 for life written so many times lately it's ridiculous.

30 for life... seriously say it out loud it's a joke.

30s a decade, this is a game, if you make 90yo will you really still be a 30.

Families are for life maybe, taxes, fear of death, herpes... feel free to make additions. But 30 c'mon.

A prime example of the needles forum hate for a stranger struck me about a month ago. Here it is;

For some reason Xkillxfacex and I think it was dealingthedeathcard, well they got involved in a dispute that then evolved into constant snipes, digs and underhand nut shots. I then noticed that death or Doug and Snowardbound would occasionally play together in BF3 lobbies, and they seemed to enjoy playing squad up and help each other out ftw. Go figure.

My point is the forums seem to bring the worst out in ppl lately. Ppl who should get along, ppl who don't really know each other, and don't realise they'd probably like each other given the chance.

And for that reason I'm out, plz delete my account Dave.

On that note, I want to thank Dave for creating the 30. It was my 1st clan and I'll have fond memories of it and all the great guys I've gamed with, heckled and made fun of here. I really hope it all settles down and 30 can be the great fun chilled place it should be.

Farewell, MuthaFuckin KillFace bitches x
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:44 pm

+1 Dave.
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm

I think the forums with one exception have been filled with mutual respect and happiness recently! Don't get between a Texan and his hunting, just ask Dick Cheney!
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Fuck!! I miss soo much of the "fun" stuff around here. I don't have an answer to the age old question of " how do you make middle aged men quit being huffy and calm down?". Well I do know the answer but I ain't blowin' anybody.
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Well. If ya change yer mind there's a PS3 in it for ya
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 pm

MANIC wrote:

A slim or a fatty that plays ps2 games?
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:31 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
MANIC wrote:

Pardon the interruption:

Well, the PS3 is a slim; but how did you know that my fatty plays PS2 games? Did my wife post the videos again? It takes a controller condom and a lot of lube, but it gets the job done...
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
SlyPeeler wrote:
MANIC wrote:

Pardon the interruption:

Well, the PS3 is a slim; but how did you know that my fatty plays PS2 games? Did my wife post the videos again? It takes a controller condom and a lot of lube, but it gets the job done...

Is the condom controller available in a bundle?
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:53 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
MANIC wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Lmao you guys...

Ok not to be an ass cause i know you guys are trying to lighten the mood but i need to do my job so withthat being said please stay on topic cause this is a very important matter cause all this drama is annoying as hell thank you and have a nice day
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

I've only been in the clan for month's now as opposed to the year's that other's have put in to build the 30's but I still feel a need to chime in. I remember in my intro post someone said "welcome to the madness" I thought they were joking...

I didn't get an overwhelming welcome from some of the older guy's and those who have since moved on but instead of getting my feeling's hurt I've found a badass group of about 10-15 people who I can play a game online and shoot the shit with.

I will always do my best to make new folks feel welcome, improve as a team-mate and "play nice" I know some of you guys may be burned out or what-not but we are supposed to be grown ups and sometimes a break from the computer/console is what's needed to stay sane. I guess i'm just trying to say if it get's so intense that it makes you rage then maybe you just need to back up and re-asses your values. At the end of the day most of us are nerdy dude's and dudette's hitting button's on a controller and making 12 year old's rage mic.

Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:48 pm

+1 for u bro
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:48 pm

atomiz wrote:
I've only been in the clan for month's now as opposed to the year's that other's have put in to build the 30's but I still feel a need to chime in. I remember in my intro post someone said "welcome to the madness" I thought they were joking...

I didn't get an overwhelming welcome from some of the older guy's and those who have since moved on but instead of getting my feeling's hurt I've found a badass group of about 10-15 people who I can play a game online and shoot the shit with.

I will always do my best to make new folks feel welcome, improve as a team-mate and "play nice" I know some of you guys may be burned out or what-not but we are supposed to be grown ups and sometimes a break from the computer/console is what's needed to stay sane. I guess i'm just trying to say if it get's so intense that it makes you rage then maybe you just need to back up and re-asses your values. At the end of the day most of us are nerdy dude's and dudette's hitting button's on a controller and making 12 year old's rage mic.

I was indisposed at the time you joined, but welcome!! Better late than never.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Well i am one of the newbies and i have not seen any of the said bickering. i am having a lot with this group.. hope everyone can just get a long Smile
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Lol thanks Sly, I love what i've found in this clan. It's nice actually winning at Dom most of the time and not having to hear the freshest new LIL Wayne song through a 15 dollar bluetooth headset.

If you don't think we have a great thing going here hop into a few random Dom matches and re-live those days
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 am

Atomiz, glad you've found a good group of guys to play with. That's what this clan is about. I think some of the guys that had been around a while might have forgotten what being new was like, but I'm happy it didn't deter you from being active in the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:27 am

Again I have seen no drama involving those still in the over30clan and I for one am happy to be here! The trolls are slowly going the way of the dinosaur. Like the one Canis used to ride when he was a kid on his dinosaur farm! I only wish I had a ps3 now to play with the LNWC since I'm up all night anyway! 30 for at least one more day....
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:55 am

I do think from what I've seen thing have been a little smoother past week or so .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 am

Just an FYI Captnpissypantz... Saying "Troll" really doesn't help with the progressive attitude that Dave is pushing.

So...

Be a responsible citizen and do the right thing.

Kisses
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 am

He's a cop Manic, what would you expect from bacon?

Playing nice is what I'm about.

Where do we start?
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 am

No no. Wouldn't want to upset Scooby if we went of track...I respect that kid.

Now for cops and bacon and pissypants... Whatever happened to manners and foresight.

Ok. Now for being "nice". Well, isn't that what we are exhibiting right now at this very moment...
Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:38 am

C'mon...is there really a nicer color than pink?

Seriously though, this has been a great place meet people to play games and have fun with...remember that, we're here to PLAY and HAVE FUN. When things start going crazy on this board maybe people are losing track of what they logged on to this site for...

Back to top Go down

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 am

+1 Dave, we are all adults here, let's act like it. You built this thing for that purpose, old farts to come and shoot the shit both on and off the consoles. Thanks Dave for everything you've done, you've made so many people's gaming experience a lot more enjoyable! On that note, peace out everyone, I don't/have and never will hold grudges or hard feelings to anyone here! To the new guys, have fun and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Nice   Play Nice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Nice
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next