Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Prestige or not...

Go down 
+3
JAGERpatrol
indyratpack
mwhop78
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 am

I just got a Xbox a week ago. I am getting to the point where I need to think about prestiging. Do I hit that button or keep everything I have earned and ride it out until BLOPS2? I had a PS3 and just kept prestiging until it died. I had made it up to the 19th Prestige which wasn't bad for me. Seeing as though there are only a couple of months left until the new game, I was thinking of staying put. I hate to waste those points!! Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

U might need to prestige once because it may get u some sort of benefit like it did in MW3- Prestige token. I would only do it once though cause this late in the game its just gonna be wasted time.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Oh, and trade in that xbox for another PS3. Or get ur PS3 fixed and have both.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:03 pm

There is something about that 80 staring me in the face, that just bothers me. I keep saying I won't prestige, but I end up doing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Personally, I would prestige once and that's it... with the amount of time left til blops2, not sure if it's really worth it...
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 pm

indyratpack wrote:
There is something about that 80 staring me in the face, that just bothers me. I keep saying I won't prestige, but I end up doing it anyway.

Same here! Now I will just have to figure out what I want to carry forward with me if/when I do No
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 pm

To close to BO2 to prestige again. The race is back on when it hits the consoles.

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:20 pm

I stayed at 80 for the longest time until I finally hit the button. I should have done it days before, I just wasted time staying at 80.
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:58 pm

If I were you I would do it once for the reason stated (maybe a token in BLOPS2).

The only way I am prestiging is if Walldog logs into my account while he is picking up his Crocks and hits the button.

Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Not!
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 pm

I did it the first time because i wanted to, but the 2-4 has felt like a part time job ranking up. And like everybody else said do it once for the token in BLOPS2. We all can't be super beast's like Capt.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 pm

I seem to go stale if I stay at 80 too long .we had the 8 hrs dbl xp so I did it again made it to level 40 before dbl xp ran out so .ill probably have atleast one more before November .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 pm

I finally did it after sitting at 80 for a couple of months. I didn't want to have to go through the grind and hassle of leveling up. But we had 8 hours double XP and I was getting a little bored so I finally hit the button. It was pretty painless and went by quick. Thanks to the most recent gun buffs it was actually fun ranking up again and forced me to use different loadouts than I got in a habit of using.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Just hit the button.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 am

I used to never prestige or only do it once because I got tired of having to level up again and drop my k/d. I've never been over 1.0 and STILL have never been but I want to try to get over 1.0. I was up to a .80 before I join the clan and now I went down to a .70 mainly because the game is so fucked with hit markers and lagging shit.

Anyways, now I really don't give a fuck about my k/d and everytime I get to 80 I prestige. My new goal is to get as high a prestige I can.

If the game starts getting fucked up I don't deal with this shit anymore. I go on to another game. I refuse to deal with this shit game anymore.

Long story short...the choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 am

With Double XP this upcoming weekend, I am going to just go ahead and push the button if I get the chance. I will be using my token to carry over the M60. I love the number of rounds it carries. Almost nothing please me more than pausing firing and the enemy thinks you are reloading and sticks their head out one last time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Grump you playing tomorrow's KC?
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 pm

I am going to try and be there. I know for sure that I will be online today from about 2-4pm getting some double xp. You?
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 pm

The saturday ones i always do, i have shit to do with the wife tonight so i'll sneak on late.
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:59 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
The saturday ones i always do, i have shit to do with the wife tonight so i'll sneak on late.

What time tonight? Wife usually falls asleep early sometimes so I will try to get on. Outside of my regular job, I coach soccer and find weekend days kind of tough sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:05 pm

after 9ish
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 pm

I will try to be online about 9 or 9:30 then. Hope to catch up with you and some others and get some games/laughs in!! On a side note, boss is leaving early and so am I!!!! I will be online in about 30 minutes if anyone else is cheers
Back to top Go down

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:35 am

Button was hit! Carried over the FAD to help me along. Thanks to everyone I gamed with this past weekend for the welcome. Looking forward to many, many more.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 am

With the Double XP, I had to hit the button too. I carried over the Stinger this time to get rid of those stupid copters and reapers.

Played a game of DOM with Baller yesterday where the other team called in 4-5 Reapers and an AC-130 and they were losing the entire game. They weren't calling in care packages so I have no idea how they got so many.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prestige or not... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not...   Prestige or not... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige or not...
Page 1 of 1