Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

First Prestige ?

Go down 
+3
TheCanisDirus
walldoggy
ninjesmurf
7 posters
AuthorMessage

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:43 am

Okay, I have finally made it to the first prestige. Where can I find the token or whatever it is, that allows me to carry over a perk or weapon?
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:54 am

Sorry bro haven't made it there yet .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:57 am

After you press the button, there are instructions on how to do it. I forget exactly since I've only done it once, otherwise I'd tell you. Maybe some of the other guys that have prestiged multiple times can elucidate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:05 pm

All you do is go to the item/weapon/perk you want to unlock and hit the right bumper button. It will prompt you with some "are you sure" question... them boom unlocked forever.
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
All you do is go to the item/weapon/perk you want to unlock and hit the right bumper button. It will prompt you with some "are you sure" question... them boom unlocked forever.
Should I have done this before playing on to level 4 of second prestige or can I still do it? Should I start a new page for just my questions as I seem to have quite a bit?? affraid Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 pm

You can't access any weapons/perks before Level 4 because you unlock Create a Class at Level 4. From Level 1 to 4, you have to use the default classes. Once you get to Level 4, you can perma unlock anything you want and it's available to use right away.

At this time, your additional Create a Class shows up as well, if you used your Prestige Token on that (instead of Refund Tokens or Reset Stats).
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 pm

walldoggy wrote:
You can't access any weapons/perks before Level 4 because you unlock Create a Class at Level 4. From Level 1 to 4, you have to use the default classes. Once you get to Level 4, you can perma unlock anything you want and it's available to use right away.

Thank you for the knowledge. Please pardon my Xbox ignorance scratch
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 pm

No worries, that's what we're here for. And I don't even play on the xbox! lol

Oh and BTW, you can use the Perma Unlock whenever you want. You don't need to use it right at Level 4.
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:33 pm

walldoggy wrote:
No worries, that's what we're here for. And I don't even play on the xbox! lol

Oh and BTW, you can use the Perma Unlock whenever you want. You don't need to use it right at Level 4.

That makes me feel even smarter No
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm curious. What did you unlock? I am torn between a perk and a weapon and wouldn't mind knowing what you guys used your token for.
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 pm

I haven't used it yet. Why? Because I just found out how to cheers Now the tough part will be to figure out what to use it on. I did not stray to far away from the MP7 and the same perks all the way through. Rest assured though, whatever I pick, I will second guess it all the way through this prestige!!
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 pm

I was thinking of my MP7 but not sure if it is available early enough where I do not need to use it on that. I also heard there was a nerf coming for the SMGs and the ARs may get a boost. I would like to try an AR for the next prestige but seem to get hammerred when I go up against SMGs. Maybe I will use it for a perk that is a late unlock. See, my second guessing is already beginning confused
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:56 pm

The MP7 is unlocked right at the beginning of create-a-class. I used my first on Ghost and my second on the AN-94 which is a great gun, but I wish that I hadn't.

If you're going to unlock an ar than I would go with the M8A1 as you have to rank it up and get select-fire to make it a solid gun or the Scorpion because you need attachments to make it a functional weapon.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Doamne01 is right I would definitely use it on something that is unlocked later in the prestige like ghost or a higher ranking gun. My first was on the M8A1 and I am almost through my second and I am going to be getting Ghost with my next. Don't forget that you can unlock another Class/Refund tokens(waste in my opinion) or Reset stats as well as unlocking guns/perks/tactical/lethal
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
walldoggy

walldoggy

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 pm

As Doamne said, the MP7 is available from the beginning. It's your default SMG so you don't need to use the token on it. I'd say use it on something that unlocks Level 30 or later. I used my first one on Flack Jacket. My next one will be the Assault Shield.

I liked the Type 25 and that unlocks pretty early, so you probably wouldn't need to use the unlock on that, but you could still level it up until you get to another gun.
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 am

I used it yesterday on a Greed Perk. The one that allows you to have three attachments on your primary. My next one will be on Flak Jacket.
Back to top Go down

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 pm

No thank you .. lol
Back to top Go down
RustyZX9

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 am

I'm still pretty new to all of this and after reading this thread it looks like I might like weird stuff in BO2. lol... Fortunately for me, most of the stuff I run all the time is unlocked early in the prestige like the PDW57 for example.

I used my first prestige token to unlock "dead Silence" and used the second one for the "Blackhat". I wasn't sure what to use them for until I played without these items. I decided what I missed the most and went that direction. I didn't realize until it was too late that I didn't have to wait to unlock the item to use the prestige token! lol. Learning new stuff every day.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm

oooo yeah... dead silence... i didn't even know anyone used that! Footsteps are already pretty much non-existent in this CoD. Shame... i miss being able to turn up the headset and sound whore the entire enemy team across the map.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:06 pm

imo dead silence and awareness are just useless in this game. Black Hat, Scavenger & Ghost will be what i'll be spending my tokens on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Flak jacket, definitely flak jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Prestige ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Prestige ?   First Prestige ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Prestige ?
Page 1 of 1