Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Need my triple cap for Dom

Go down 
+13
SwollenCamel
shagstar40
pariah_81
tazlittleking
Z06NESS
DeathByAK
MikeyB78x
walldoggy
BlackDeath
TheCanisDirus
BUBBAxHOxTEP
ArcaniX
DadtheNinja
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Need my triple cap for Dom Empty
PostSubject: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:55 pm

It's the last thing I need for my Dom challenges.

What's the best strategy guys? 2 guys for each cap? Should we save up Killstreaks for the second half and then hit them hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 am

I got mine a few weeks ago i belive we had 2 ppl per flag when i did it
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:36 am

Z06 i need that stupid fn' challenge too! A group of 6 of us tried it halfway through a match last weekend and almost had it... would have if we had started with that goal.

I'm up for a group to try this weekend. 6 people running tactical insertion (must)... perks like guardian, sentry gun etc.... smoke, trophies yada yada... 2 people per flag and just camp hard. We could get it in a few matches.
Back to top Go down
DadtheNinja

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 am

I'm right there with you. I have tried (but not real hard) a couple of times but just haven't got it yet!
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 am

I still need this challenge completed, too... Sad

The closest I came was a little over two-and-a-half minutes... then they got one flag and busted the whole thing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 am

My last challenge as well. Count me in.

I like the Guardian and Sentry Gun idea as well. I will have to research that Tactical Insertion item though... Smile

I can run it for a game or two I guess.

I thought we had it last night, we were dominating a team and I think half of their team quit. It was not a favorable map for triple capping though.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 am

Sergevserge wrote:
My last challenge as well. Count me in.

I like the Guardian and Sentry Gun idea as well. I will have to research that Tactical Insertion item though... Smile

I can run it for a game or two I guess.

I thought we had it last night, we were dominating a team and I think half of their team quit. It was not a favorable map for triple capping though.

The Guardian and Sentry Gun combo (just hope the enemy team doesn't run EMP grenades) is great... stun em/keep em off and mow em down.

The tactical insertion lets you get to a flag, capture it and pick a spot nearby to respawn when/if you die so you can make it to the flag again and kill the enemy before they can capture it.

When you have all 6 people running tactical insertions, 2 per flag with defensive scorestreaks... you can dominate all flags. The insertions are key... so is changing where you drop them so the enemy doesn't get to them before they attack your flag.
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Good ideas guys. We'll have to try it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 pm

I am in if you need a body to camp a flag! Let me know.
Back to top Go down
BUBBAxHOxTEP

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:52 pm

I have been thinking of a strategy while at work the last few days for this. A group of us encountered a team of quick scoping tryhards on Raid last week that were all using tac inserts in the centre courtyard. The difficulties that we had with them has lead me to believe that this is the map to do that challenge on. Everyone needs to have Uav, Care package and Guardian I think, sentries could be useful as well I suppose but these are easier to get and you could spam them pretty easily. I figure that round one you want to be scorestreaking more than PTFO (relax captn we need to have the available score remainig to do this challenege). So during round one use whatever class you like to get a bunch of score streaks. if everyone get a few care packages, you'll likely end up with a few additional guardians or sentries in queue as well. Round 2 is where the work begins. I would suggest a few different classes to cycle through while setting the triple cap. 1 capping class, flak jacket, assault shield, tactician greed, w smoke the tac insert. And a defending class how ever you'd like it set.

So everyone is inserting in the centre courtyard, which gives you quick access to all 3 flags. Guardian protecting the courtyard from the pool side. Guardian protecting the B flag from courtyard. Guardian blocking access to the courtyard from c flag, just outside of the wall facing that side room with the sniper post. 2 guardians blasting right on the A flag from in the little alley behind the flag ( the typical A spawn location). I'd like to see what this does to the spawn locations But I think that they would typically be spawning pool as long as no one goes commando out there.

So my theory is to protect the inside of the map. I believe that most of the action will be at C flag in this situation. If you have a good sniper watching B flag and 2 others patrolling between A and B the other 3 can patrol from Courtyard to C flag.

And discuss.....

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Raid would be my choice as well. Id personally stick with tac insertions laid individually closer to your respective objective... as id be worried the other team would catch on and stand outside the guardians range and "spawn camp" our tactical insertions in the center courtyard... or they can be emp'd or hacked b/c they know where they are. Keeping them two per flag and hidden might work better? But everything else sounds great... i'm down to try until i get it this weekend haha!
Back to top Go down
BUBBAxHOxTEP

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:33 pm

The truth is you also need the right lobby to complete this challenge. If I laid this out on a map you'd be able to see it better. After seeing the courtyard tac work so well against us last week, I'm a believer.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Probably haha i'd have to try it. I just keep thinking... if i was on the other team i'd just spam two EMPs in the courtyard from pool or b-dom driveway and that would destroy all tact insertions in the entire courtyard. EMP's are crazy strong.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Also, there is a limit to how many Guardians/sentries you can have on the map at one time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Also, there is a limit to how many Guardians/sentries you can have on the map at one time.
Exactly. This is why i personally think people should run both guardians and sentries (run both so they are always in stock and the team has a greater chance of always having them on the flags) so two can run guardians and the other a sentry or vice versa depending on map.
Back to top Go down
BUBBAxHOxTEP

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 pm

And what is the limit on guardians? As far is the emp grenades, yes they are crazy strong but I don't feel that many people use them. particularly randoms. A lobby full of randoms isn't very tactful
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:12 pm

i THINK it's 2 for both guardian and sentry. I've seen two of each before but never 3.

As for the EMPs... i think people are starting to realize how useful (also to your score streak) they are and more are equipping them. But far more people carry other items instead.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:53 pm

you're limited to four pieces of equipment from your team on the map at once

i've been in several games where we've had four (two sentries two guardians) and one cooking unable to deploy Twisted Evil

ppl have caught on and started using emp but for a while there it was rape train tastic lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:58 pm

My point is I think you can only have 2 going at the same time, sentries AND guardians. Or something like that. I know because we were on Plaza once and I got a Guardian out of a CP, but couldn't deploy it because there were too many other things out.

So you could have 1 pointing at the kitchen and 1 pointing at the pool and maybe that's it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
MikeyB78x

MikeyB78x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 pm

its pretty easy to get if your playing a crap team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:36 pm

I still need this challenge too, if we get a lobby together this weekend I feel pretty sure we can get it cracked.

I'd be down for any/all of the above strategies, assuming I have any of that stuff unlocked (i just re-prestiged again last night).
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Some very excellent points! I'll keep studying the maps until we accomplish our goal LOL
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Totally agree about using inserts. I am a insert whore!

Lol wrong on so many levels!

Awesome you guys are having problems deploying your scorestreaks because of too much out already! Feel bad for you

TRIPLE CAP MUTHA SUCKAS!!!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:38 pm

I need this too, if anyone wants to give it a go this weekend I will surely like to help!
Back to top Go down
DadtheNinja

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 am

I jumped in a game with Mikey last night just too late and ended up on the other team while he was winning his!!!! Dang it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need my triple cap for Dom   Need my triple cap for Dom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need my triple cap for Dom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next