Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Empty
PostSubject: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:51 am

Great game on Summit lastnight! IDREF, u4039.., Stream, Obxj, love2sell. My last game of the night, and a great way to finish. Finished 39-16, 1 cap, 8 defends and I know our top 2 were higher then that. Started off crap, they got A kept us from even getting C and then they got B. That's when the spawn trap attempt started, and I gotta say, bad move on their part, HA. All I remember is ID saying something along the lines of "spawn trappin us, pissin me off, my turn". In the end it was a pretty close game, but >30< wouldn't let them hold us down.

I must have got atleast 8 kills in 20 seconds just standing at the door above the stairs, above B. They just kept rushing in 2-3 at a time. Just sat there finger on the M60 trigger.

I know, boring story right? Laughing First time playing with a couple of those guys though, and it was a blast, some good games lastnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 am

Yes it was 3-4 great games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 am

Had similar game on radiation, went straight to B but got beat back. they had sr71, chopper and dogs up within a minute but we stuck it out got B and ground out a very close win. Those are the best games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:23 am

Yeah they are. I don't know what was up, everyone had decent connections, but they were flying around the map and seemed unkillable at first.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 am

We ran into several games last night like that. They were taking b as soon as we could get it and before we knew it they were in our spawn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 am

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Some of the xbox crew spent quite a few hours goofing around in some private wager match games such as gun game/sharpshooter/sticks and stones and had a hoot.

Someone take away Dani's knife Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 am

We had a game on Jungle last night with the OG crew where we were just raping randumbs. Most of them ended up quitting after my chopper gunner started mowing them down.

One brave soul stuck around.

Let's just say he was not dressed appropriately to hide from the Huey.

Every time he spawned I popped him instantly from above. Again...and again....again. I think 5 times in a row. I can't believe he stuck around. Absolute masochist. I'll put the vid in my fileshare because I don't know how to upload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:33 am

Fair play to the guy, sometimes ya handout a beating but in return you have to be willing to take one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 am

You gotta respect that "one guy" that sticks it out to the end no matter how bad it gets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 am

Man. Sucks I missed out last night. I wanted to get on, but was unable to. There is always tonight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
You gotta respect that "one guy" that sticks it out to the end no matter how bad it gets.

I'm not sure I can grasp how anyone can subject themselves to that kind of lopsided ass whooping. I'm all for a challenge, but 1 v 6 with a chopper gunner up and no ghost class? That's friggin' unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 am

I will admit that when the other team has a Blackbird, chopper gun, and dogs out and we are losing I will call a goat pro and GTFO. If we are winning or have a chance for the win in DOM becuase the other team is playing TDM on an objective game I will stick it out. Nothing sweeter than hearing the aftergame bullshit and responding with the "You still lost. go play TDM"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 am

I used to take it before I know better. Consider it a learning experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Ditto, great games last night. Later on in the evening we had a few tough battles with a group of randumbs that acually were playing Dom and flipped our caps on summit, once they got C we were screwed and took a hardcore beating. But overall I think the 10 or so matches I was in last night we might have lost two, more importantly it was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<   Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh no you don't.... Spawn trap >30<
Page 1 of 1